• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Extraction

i dont get what i am doing wrong

i keep getting stuck at this step...instead of getting a clear top layer i get like a pink layer...this is the second time i have done it. what could i be doing wrong?

6. Pour your mixture into a gallon ziplock bag (again, make sure you don’t fill the fuckin thing up, leave at least a 1/3 of the bag empty) and duct tape (or hang by whatever method you chose to do so) it up by one of the corners (with the zipper part on the top of course) so that a corner is pointing towards the floor.

Immediately you should see a separation between the red bullshit in the syrup, and the clear layer of Naphtha, which will be on top. What you want from this mixture, is the clear layer on the top, and NONE OF THE RED STUFF. I can not stress this point enough. The red shit is toxic ammonia infested syrup shit. This is important to know for the next step.

Nicole

^Do your syrups have any drugs other than DXM or DXM Hbr? If so, thats most likely the problem. I had trouble with syrups that were said to be ok, but actually aren't. For best results(possibly the ONLY results) use DXM ONLY.

the first batch i did, had the G ingredident in it then the second one didnt and i finally go some out of that...i think im getting it...i was never the best at science stuff, but it is fun...

thanks

Nicole aka Trip

Trying the extraction with cough syrup from a dollar store tomorrow morning (DXM and guaifenesin, I can work around the guaifenesin), will be sure to tell how it turns out.

^I wish they sold it at my local dollar store. The best deal I could find were 8 ounce bottles(~712mg DXM) for about $5. Still a pretty good deal in my opinion, taking into account the small percent of DXM lost during extraction, you'd probably have about 650mg, which is still a high dose, especially for $5.

;)

dx2ve2.jpg

Me and a friend just split a dose. Looks more white in real life, very white like coke.

That was from cough syrup from a dollar store with guaifenesin in it, I will update the guide later with details on how to work around the guaifenesin sorta.

after the naphtha has evaporated off, how long does it take for the chrystals to grow?

btw: im not using a hairdryer, my pan is just outside evaporating....

Nicole aka trip

@MrSteak63: Congratulations :)

99%depressed: After everything is evaporated i recommend you to use a hairdryer to dry the gooey stuff. Maybe blow in there for about a minute. Then Put the pan in the fridge for about 10 minutes to get it cold and then take it out and place it somewhere. Crystals should start growing shortly

99%depressed said:
after the naphtha has evaporated off, how long does it take for the chrystals to grow?

btw: im not using a hairdryer, my pan is just outside evaporating....

Nicole aka trip

I just touched the gooey stuff right after evaporating it and it started to crystallize immediatly, but I always use a hair dryer.

I might pick up a few bottles this weekend. I only have enough naphtha for a few more extractions.

I know you shouldn't snort the freebase, but can I take the DXM HCI in other ways than orally? Specifically snorting?

NO NO and NO ;)

Freebase is meant to be ingested if you want the highest bioavailability. It has to pass the metabolism first before it gives you any effects, so snorting is not effective.

Parachute it, or put it in a shot of vodka, or put it in a capsule, but make sure it ends up in your stomach :)

// of course you can snort the freebase, but i doubt that it will give you anything more as just a disgusting drip ;)

^I suppose you could plug all those capsules if you wanted, but I agree that parachuting is the way to go.

pluging might work, but i would never plug cough syrup... You may try the freebase, but trust me on this one, parachuting or putting it in capsules is the way to go!

^Your absolutely right. Eating them is definately the way to go, but I was just giving another option.

Though I've never done it plugging dxm is meant to be more painful than snorting it from the limited accounts of people that have actually done it.

If you convert it to DXO you can smoke it as the vaporization temp is lower, no idea how to convert it to DXO tho.

^^ Isn't DXO a lot more dangerous and not what you want? I recall the report on Erowid, and I think it mentions a hypertensive crisis.