Width: 8 mm
Texture: very light press, really well made
Edges: bevelled edged top and bottom
Report Quality Rating: not rated.
Smell: that candy smell hmmmm candy :)
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: purlpe
rated: a couple of mates had them last week and fucken loved them and said it lasted a long time 2 and nice and strong they all have prity high tollerence ta pills.....
substance suspected: mdma
Consumed: not yet soon yum yum
User Report: dont no yet will update when eatin

i colured in the top so you can make out the mtv better

Pic:
attachment.php
chaddyevo3 said:
Name: green mitz
State: Perth, WA
Logo: mitz car symblo
Colour: light green
Shape: Round, flat on top but the bottom is curved
Height: 5mm
Texture: good press, really well made, a line on the back
Edges: bevelled edged top and bottom
Smell: real strong chemical smell
Marquis Reagent: purlpely/black
rated: got told they are good but not as good as the white mtv's going around
substance suspected: mdma/mdxx
Consumed: no

Pic:
attachment.php

sinyo said:
Name: white NIKE
State/Province: Perth
Logo: nike symbol
Colour: white - close to beige
Shape: round
Height: 9 mm
Width: 5 mm
Texture: hard press - not crumble
Report Quality Rating: (1.65 stars, 3 votes)
Description: Smell: no smell
Taste: usual chemical taste but not that bitter.
Rating: MDxx Low
Warning: no
Tested: no
Consumed: yes
3719.jpg

Fry-d- said:
White Z

Logo - Z (maybe called zoro)
Colour - White with some darker speckles
Width - 4mm
Length - 8mm
Score - none

Test Results:

Mandelin - Fast change to black.
Marquis - Fast change to deep purple.

3588.jpg

Old thread here: Perth Pills

Good idea making a new topic/thread for Perth Fry-d-

I also know "MG's" have hit perth recently too.

Name: White MG
State/Province: NSW - Sydney
Logo: MG car badge
Colour: white/beige with brown specks
Shape: round
Description: strong aniseed smell, very clean press
Rating: MDxx Low
Tested: no

Link : http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3557

Submited By: pokie
Name: Beige Lightning Bolt
State/Province: Perth W.A
Logo: Single Lightning Bolt
Colour: Beige/ White with brown specks
Shape: Round
Height: 4 mm
Texture: Solid
Edges: Beveled
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Shape: Round, each face is perfectly flat.

Dimensions: 8.03mm x 4.12mm

Edges: Bevelled but very sharp edged on both sides of pill.

Colour: Beige at first look. Closer look, it’s white with heaps of tiny brown specks through it.

Score: No score on back face.

Texture: Smooth, silky shinny face back and front. Edge's are also very shinny. Looks like a hard solid press. Some do have slight chips on the edges, prob from transport.

Logo: Single lightning bolt in centre. Top of lightning bolt logo has a sharp point, bottom part of lightning blot logo widens out with a flat base.

Mandelin: Black (Took a while to change, but Im sure my Mandelin has had its day, need to buy a new one)

Marquis: Instant change to purple, less that 1 sec had changed. After 15secs changed to black.

Rating: MDxx High
Marquis Reagent: Purple
User Report: I have high tolerance to pills. (Almost every weekend)

Dropped 1 whole, 30mins later coming on fairly hard. Clammy palms, anxious and felt very jumpy. Came on very quick and pretty hard! Was very excited and couldn’t wait to hear some decent tunes.

15min later was pretty much on my way to being munted. Very wide eyes, very happy, full of life, dancing around like a fool with big big rush's, kinda just stood there for a min with eyes closed letting the rush's go hard at me. Opened eyes, BIG eye wobbles, knew I was totally out of it. From here just let it do its job, enjoyed the night and loved everyone. Felt really wasted (heaps of energy). Lasted for a good 3-4 hours. Didn’t have any come down except knowing of it wearing off slowly, didn’t feel like dropping another one, was quite happy where I was. Next day (after a few hours sleep) went to work with eyes blazing! Could still really feel it in the system and any small amount of music would get me going again. After work it had completely worn off and headed for bed. Slept like there was no tomorrow, crashed out big time. Woke up next day like nothing had happened.

Apparently there is two batch's of this pill. One is silky smooth (this one) and another that has a crumbly texture to it. That one seems to be pretty avg, but wont know for sure untill tested.

Just like to add, I have done plenty of pills before (yeah I know it’s bad). But I have to make a big call here; this is THE strongest pill Ive ever tried. I wouldn’t let an inexperienced user on these. The rush's will prob scare them a bit. This flip knocked me over big time and I can easily say im experienced enough! I wasn’t looking for a big night, but it ended up that way!

I hope this report helps you all out there, please check pills before consuming them, you never know what could be in it. Better to be safe than sorry, I have come across some bad pills before and for the sake of 10mins and $40 for the test kit, its not much to know what your taking.

Play it safe people!

bump

come on ppl is there no different biks out or has no one had any in like 2 weeks
mine seen ta be the same white mtv's and green mitz.... but ive been told that its a new batch of green mitz that r mad haha iv heard that so many times

chaddyevo3 said:
bump

come on ppl is there no different biks out or has no one had any in like 2 weeks
mine seen ta be the same white mtv's and green mitz.... but ive been told that its a new batch of green mitz that r mad haha iv heard that so many times

yes i can vouch for what your sayin... i dropped one White MTV, and 2 Green Mitzis last night....

And fuck after those green mitzis, i was getting some mad OEV's

Stiitng in the back seat of my mates car, driving around, everynow and then i would look out the front windscreen, and i swear that we were driving on the trees, and the road was either side of us.

I even remeber stopping and getting out of the car, and seeing a Chicken Wire fence that reached up as high into the sky as i could see, on the side of the road.... untill i shone a torch on it !

I'lld have to say ethier some MDA... or my super high dose of MDMA, was causing those trippin images...

never had that before on Pills !

Beige E / Easy E

Logo: e
Colour: Beige
Shape: Barrell
Height: 5 mm
Width: 6 mm
Description: Domed both sides, no score
Marquis Reagent: Purple

3546.jpg

Not a very strong or long lasting pill, but seemed to be a nice clean dose of MDMA. Better picture to come.

Well iv tried white Zoro's / white Z, Green mitz and Beige E and id have to say The Green mitz was the best.... Very speedy but short lived.
Iv herd alot about a new batch of green mitz that r going around that seem to be less potent and more speckly so watch out for mimics.

I would not consider a speed pill to be the best, have you reagent tested these pills?

antho said:
Well iv tried white Zoro's / white Z, Green mitz and Beige E and id have to say The Green mitz was the best.... Very speedy but short lived.
Iv herd alot about a new batch of green mitz that r going around that seem to be less potent and more speckly so watch out for mimics.

The Green Mits I have seem like a high dose of clean MDMA to me. Not speedy at all, I fell to sleep very easy after.

I had the same pill described as a 'white nike'. They were somewhat lighter than the photo suggests, and definately contained some amphetamine too. I suggest everyone test these if they don't like speed in their pills

come on ppl more reports so we no whats out there.....

anyway got a couple of these they look a treat 8o and will be trying them tanite so ill update it anyway tamoro.. got pics and tested

Name: purple russians
State: Perth, WA
Logo:hammer and stikel
Colour: purple
Shape: Round, flat on top and slightly domed on the back
Height: 4mm
Texture: very good press, really well made
Edges: bevelled edged top but not on bottom
Smell: that sweet candy smell hmmmm candy
Mandelin Reagent: Brown... i think my tester is getting old coz it didnt turn ta purple black but the marquis def changed ta purple so mdma weird.....
Marquis Reagent: olive at start then purlpe bout 30 sec's lata
rated: not no one i no has tryed them yet
substance suspected: speed/mdma
Consumed: no
User Report: dont no yet will update when eatin

pillreports wont let me log in so i cant put it in there so if someone could that would be great.... party safe ppl

Attachments

• small purple russian test.JPG
    small purple russian test.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 155
  • small purple russian.JPG
    small purple russian.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 313
^^ thanks for testing them chaddyevo3. I also have these for tonight and shall report on the outcome in the next couple of days.

Big Picture of the Beige Lightning Bolts:

Test results and description are the same as perthpokies. Experience report:

Found these to be reasonable but not overly strong as some have reported, quite clean however and contained some amount of MDxx. Slept well a few hours after consumption, so I doubt this one contained amphetamine (test results reinforced this). Medium dose MDxx.
lightning.JPG

Last edited:
had the purple russians last nite with a group of mates... iv got a fairly high tolerance but i would rate theses medium dose of mdma but these def has speed in it which was good coz we were out clubbing... rate bout a 5 ta 6 out of 10 these are very clean for myself no come down like normal but my gf which usually gets them bad also reckons no comedown also..... they dont last that long but hour and half 2 hours tops... the other mates that we went out with which dont have much of a tolerance all reckon these we great they were of there trolley so thats y i rate these a medium they are nice clean and good ta get u dancing but i myself would need ta eat alot of these ta hav a great nite... i only had one of these and then had a white mtv that was left over and the mtv are heaps stronger

^I finally got a chance to try the Mtv's last night.......absolutely awesome pill, they're not rediculously strong or anything, but they are super clean mdma which make you feel fantastic......not to mention i've got virtually no come-down today, very nice indeed.

Had white hearts in a home environment with some mates... bout 8mm - 4mm, white with a few beige spots. no score, but beveled. solid press, yet cumbled when split. bitter chemmy taste.

These were nice pills, had a clean come up although one mate did vomit on their come up, (have never done it before), solid peaking for 1-5 hours... and then it went away just as smoothly. Would recommened this pill, although we all still found it realatively heavy, even with some speed in us. Very love pill, and as it wore of, very talkitive and social...

would give 7/10

Also tested - Very positive automatic and quick indicator of MDMA

Last edited:
Hooked myself up some of those Beige Lighting Bolts on the weekend !

got some pretty good feedback from some friends who took them !

Tho Myself i didnt really have a good experience......

Like I didnt seem to be as fucked up as my friends were the previous night..

Im most likeley going to blame that to my excessive consumption to Alchole (with i know isnt a good idea with pills )

I cant really remember when i took my first one around 10pm sunday... didnt feel much for at least an hour.. just the warm n fuzzys, mild jaw clenching.... At around 2am Monday i dropped another ( had stopped drinking at around 10pm also ) This second pill seemed to come on faster thatn the last around 30mins, then i started to feel much better, even Eye Wiggles !

So IMO i think these are a medium dose of MDxx with perhaps some Amphetamine, I didnt achieve sleep untill 6pm monday night..

I have a medium Tolerance...

tested with Marquis only resluts were a slow change from clear to purple, eventually to black withing 30secs !

These pills are exactly the same as the ones described eariler in the thread, even all the pics are the same.... same glossy surface coating.

had 3 of those beige E's last weekend as above^^

i have not had a pill for weeks and did not find these to be very good.

Swallowed two straight up because i was told these were a fairly weak batch
After about 35mins i took another and had a reasonably intense peak after another 20 mins.
the peak lasted 30 mins and the chomedown was about 2 hrs.
Felt great the next day

press was very crumbly

seems these pills are very cheap aswell
or at least they were on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.