Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

acacia identification..

Halou

Greenlighter
Hi, im fairly stumped trying to identify the species of these acacia, was wondering if anyone could help...

They are two different acacia's, and a couple more photo's are at

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/halou_photos/acacia/

The plants are growing in the blue mountains region, west of Sydney. specifically in the lawson-katoomba area.

Attachments

• acacia22.jpg
    acacia22.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 127
  • acacia33.jpg
    acacia33.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 104
If you are searching for DMT, I am pretty sure the species with the small yellow flowers is what you are looking for..

Thanks guys.

Yeah that i am, Sonicnature.

I was thinking that it was Longifola, but cant be sure myself.

Looks like a good site too, cheers

It looks like Acacia longifolia, might be maidenii though, either case it will still contain some DMT.

Just dont get cought taking it.

And don't rape all the bark from the tree, it will die otherwise..

Try and find some that have been pruned or cut down, and take the bark from that..

yep i have to agree, the bark is also a pain to pull off, getting a kilo+ is gonna be the real challenge

sonicnature said:
If you are searching for DMT, I am pretty sure the species with the small yellow flowers is what you are looking for..
That's a very broad range, and a lot would leave you disappointed i'd say.

Halou, i'd say the one with the broader leaves is longifolia, the other one could be maidenii, but I can't be sure.

EJ said:
That's a very broad range, and a lot would leave you disappointed i'd say.

Halou, i'd say the one with the broader leaves is longifolia, the other one could be maidenii, but I can't be sure.

I was referring to those in the image, there are many species of acacia with yellow flowers that do not contain high levels or any DMT in the bark.

oh, nah neither of those had any dmt in them. have since located obtusifolia nearby though, with great success

I thought maidenii was the only species with DMT. Guess I'm wrong.

And most Acacias have small yellow flowers...

Last edited: