• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Injecting Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
fastandbulbous said:
But not in alcohol/water mixtures (especially where water is the greater component of the mix). This also means that any alcoholic soln of THC is going to be far too destructive to inject into any tissue (~80%+). With time, patience & expertese you could prepare a sterile sesame seed oil injection of THC or an emulsion using one of the polysorbate doodahs to stabilize it (Tween 80 seems to be the one used mostly).

Short of that, the only option is to use something like the nitrogen analogue of THC which can form salts. I know that compound has been assayed by injection in animals & seems to be pretty much similar

wouldnt it be best to use lactated ringers solution for the reconstitution of the evapped product, vs. sesame oil!? Jeesus I didint even know you could IV an oil, that sounds fuckin icky. Wouldnt that... clog the arteries like no ones buisness???

With oil based steroids we make damn sure not to inject into a vein.

^ I reckon you'd extract into methanol, then dissolve the evaporated product into DMSO, then into 40% propylene glycol, 10% ethanol, with a tween 80 water solution.

If smoking isn't working, i'm sure a high end vaporizer (the vapor brothers and the volcano being the best) would treat you right.

The pro-histamine effects of cannabis would seem to make any sort of injection impossible, assuming you don't want a huge swollen arm, all issues of extracting THC aside. It just can't realistically be done.

YEA DUDE IF you smoke aloooot man you can go work out and ull get high as fuck man...thas y i quit the swim team...id always b high because THC is excreted through ur sweat....

Just inject heroin, you know that's the feeling you're after!

In my lazy days I would smoke a 0.25 ounce of weed a day, order take away food, and I knew there was something missing. A single hit of H and all that time wasted smoking was put into perspective.

can be dangerous for some, but can be bliss in moments of stress

Although I don't think injecting THC is feasable, transdermal delivery certainly is. I have tried it with an Isopropyl/IPM/Oleic Acid/Prop Glycol/DMSO mix and I ended up with some nice chemical burns. I used low quality pot, and too much DMSO. I should try it again, anyone else know anything about transdermal delivery of THC. Maybe I will open a thread about it.

Couldn't you IM an oil-based solution of it into your muscle/fat? Isn't that how ketamine is IM'ed? (I know jack shit about injecting in general) I doubt you would get a rush or anything right away, but you might get a long extended high like when you eat potent brownies

mix with alcohol

I have read of different reasons to boil your weed in alcohol in which will produce a liquid thc. making cannabis cigars and medical use. This could be another use too. first you dump your weed in vodka. let it sit sealed over night. then use like a potato masher and mix the weed and vodka better. then boil it in a rice cooker in a very well ventilated area. preferably outdoors. that would produce a liquid thc that you could probably inject. if you tried this you would probably want to look up better directions. i googled injecting weed because this is something that i have thought about too.

YEA DUDE IF you smoke aloooot man you can go work out and ull get high as fuck man...thas y i quit the swim team...id always b high because THC is excreted through ur sweat....

Michael Phelps? =D

Once you hit base-line after the high, THC is at a concentration below what is required for a psychoactive response, the concentration does not increase unless you re-dose. You may be feeling the effects of endorphins, opiate like compounds released when you exercise.

I find it pretty hard to believe smoking "doesnt work" anymore.

I just cant see someone not getting high after neckin a fat L of some piff. :|

thc dissolves in alchohol. one of the guys from the redhotchilipeppers said he shot up jack daniels. thus, your answer is yes, yes you can shoot up weed. you jsut have to soak some buds in some vodka for a long time or heat it to speed this prossess along. then shoot up the vodka. i doubt this is safe though and i know its not smart. if you follow through with this though, i really wanna hear how it goes. purely out of curiosity.

didn't he put some acid into vodka and inject that too? does that actually work?

I couldn't even read all the comments so someone may have said this, but don't inject Maraijuana. it has bacteria that live in it which are fine and harmless in your mouth or hands or whatever, but that might make you violently ill or worse is you put it in your circulatory system.

As for the responses to the OP, some of the more technical ones: Do you think a guy asking if you can INJECT fucking MARIJUANA INTO HIS goddamn VEIN will have the equipment, not to mention the intelligence, can follow your instructions.

Sorry OP, no offense. Lord knows that I've done some dumbass experimenting with dangerous drugs.(maria isn't dangerous!) I've been to the point many times where I say to myself "Gee, this MIGHT not kill me."

Actually someone alluded to one of those times when I kinda was iffy over whether some of those "experiments" was gonna kill me. Injecting Vodka!. Which works very well, just like you'd expect it to be.

I'm sure your a nice guy, but I must say that I have never purposly flamed someone in a message board until I saw the title to your post.

I dunno, maybe in this case Mariajuana IS a "gateway drug" (ha ha, haven't heard that phrase in a while). So you wanna get high again, right? Try an opiate pain killer or Soma. Maybe you can find something in your parents medicine cabinet (if you live at home) that looks promising and look it up on either http://www.pharmer.org/ or WebMD.com.

Last edited:
Just inject heroin, you know that's the feeling you're after!

This is true.

But, if you want to get high off weed again you do have other reasonable options. You may be smoking the same kind of shitty weed, so find a new source. OR, look for better weed. OR, stop smoking for a week and try exercising, then roll your self an elbow on Monday evening. OR, kif out your weed and make some hash to sprinkle on top. OR, get heroin, because that's the feeling you're after, and weed won't give you that.

In my opinion if smoking doesnt it do it anymore your obviously doin it wrong, Try a vaporizor, maybe edibles or find better quality bud.

This guy must have been jesting, even the thought of it is fucking mental. If you've not killed yourself yet pal, I suggest eating a good bit, always got me there when I was kicking the arse out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.