• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What is your favorite HEALTHY munchie food?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I say bbq chips are pretty good when i have the munchies.. what does everyone else like? :D

I personally prefer to munch on whole raw almonds, sultana fruit bars , and whole wheat almond nut cereal (no milk!!!) I also love LOVE all sorts of weird asian snacks lol like roasted watermelon seeds , sunflower seeds, dried fruit, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah bbq chips are good,so are HO-HO's and Ding-Dong's.But they're not exactly good for you. Like CC said fruit and nuts are always an excellent choice.I usually keep at least two chicken breast cooked at all times.I'll eat that or a can of tuna.Or drink a protein shake.

If I want a quick snack I usually go for fruit or veg (apple, carrot, or grapes are all quick and easy). If I'm eating protein I usually have it in a meal or small meal (eggo waffles with peanut butter is a staple for me, strange I know). I love cashues but they're pricey (I could eat a whole tin in one sitting).

Frozen grapes are awesome... I put a dark purple bunch in the freezer the day before and voila....it's like a super healthy popsicle treat.

Nuts, Fruit, Sultanas, Whole muesli bars and wasabi peas :)

clif bars, always some fruit, and any kind of homemade wrap (turkey, cheese, veggies)

dried banana chips are dank as well

I always like to have fruit around to munch on. It's a healthy way to cure the munchies, and they make a great snack when you're sober, too.

I don't know if they have it overseas, but Sultana Bran! The cold milk and juicy sultanas make it so tasty! I like apples for the munchies too, they sound so cool when you bite into them.

*crushing fistfull after fistfull of potato chips down throat*
-fruit is nice, and healthy, but id rather have the purified fat atop the bowl of heated sugar, THEN the syrup/cheese layer.

ezbakeoven said:
clif bars, always some fruit, and any kind of homemade wrap (turkey, cheese, veggies)

dried banana chips are dank as well

Doesn't dank mean bad? Or did you mean bad? Damn slang :)

salami sandwiches, cookies, banana and peanutbutter and honey in a hot dog bun, chocolate pudding