Molly in America

J_Man

Bluelighter
Judging by recent posts it seems like molly is becoming more widely available in the states. I thought we could have one thread about the availability, price, and quality of molly in the good ole USA. Sadly, I haven't seen molly in like 4 years. I hope everyone else is having better luck.

J_Man said:
What part of the country are you from?

Actually im not from america. Im from toronto, canada so close to u.s. id imagine the drug situation is similar.

Molly seems available but it seems many times it is a piperazine instead of a MDxx.

i came across quite a bit of molly at burning man last year. it was mostly in powder form and it was selling for $20 per dose. the quality was excellent, a very clean feeling and euphoric roll.

i finally found some molly but its kinda place not everyone knows and wont sell to anyone so it still to be very hard to find i found it after 2 years of ecstacy experience and was searching hard lol

God the thought of getting pure molly brings me to my knees in tears. I know its around, i just dont got the connects :(

Here in the suburbs of philly it's available, so I hear... $15 for ~125 mg.

^^ Yeah so you here im in philly suburbs too and i havent heard about anybody having it
Im sure it was at the recent jam on the river but i couldnt find any

i guess i just dont know the right people
By the way Cat were you there for both nights?

Since this is a thread about molly... let's keep discussion to NON pressed pills, since there are regional threads to address those ;)

excellent thread btw

oldspice said:
i guess i just dont know the right people
By the way Cat were you there for both nights?

no, only the first day.

the second night i went to see pearl jam across the river at tweeter center.

Molly took my cherry all those years ago, and has occupied a special place in my heart ever since. With maybe one exception, all of my best and purest experiences have involved powder.

But it's been a long, lonely time. How prevalent is it in the southeastern U.S.?

shn()z said:
But it's been a long, lonely time. How prevalent is it in the southeastern U.S.?

Go to any club or concert in ATL

bm1 said:
Go to any club or concert in ATL

Done that. Guess I keep picking the wrong ones.

It'd be comical if it weren't so tragic. I know the stuff is all around-- ATL is a "hotbed" (or so scream the local media, hysterically, every so often). But somehow I've managed for years to run through the rain without getting wet.

I haven't given up hope, though. When I finally succeed it should be world-rocking, after the hiatus I've had.

simplytaylor said:
i came across quite a bit of molly at burning man last year. it was mostly in powder form and it was selling for $20 per dose. the quality was excellent, a very clean feeling and euphoric roll.

Wonder is this is the same stuff here?

Same price, BTW.