• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

smoking "straw" residue of heroine and cocaine

motiv311

Bluelighter
Hi,

Occasionally i smoke heroine and cocaine together. For about a month I've been saving up this one Bic pen straw, and smoking heroin and cocaine off tin foil- through it. Today ive scapped it and smoked it and it tastes very unique, I mean the inside of the pen was completely black, and it smokes like heroine but tastes very different.

my question is, am i getting high from both heroine AND cocaine residue? i know plastic could be a big factor, but im just questioning the residue content...

thanks

from what i know, smoking cocaine isnt very efficient by itself at least. is it different mixed with 'ron? does it somehow get turned into crack or something during the proccess?

Where I live now, most everyone smokes cocaine on tin foil sheets, with a couple drops of water with some baking soda. You basically paint the mixture with your finger, smooth it out over the entire sheet, let it dry for a couple minutes, and then voila smoke, it.

Its basically kinda like smoking crack, but slowly.

and what parts? not specifically but region wise might you live? thats interesting. does it feel like crack? do you get the sound distortion?

yes i have experianced the auditory hallicinations. Its not overwhelming like crack, it more fun, its a real social thing to do. Its good to have to people sucking through straws at the same time. I live in UT

motiv311 said:
Its not overwhelming like crack, it more fun, its a real social thing to do.
It is crack you're smoking, albeit in lesser amounts.