PDA

View Full Version : smoking "straw" residue of heroine and cocaine

motiv311
19-05-2006, 18:03
Hi,

Occasionally i smoke heroine and cocaine together. For about a month I've been saving up this one Bic pen straw, and smoking heroin and cocaine off tin foil- through it. Today ive scapped it and smoked it and it tastes very unique, I mean the inside of the pen was completely black, and it smokes like heroine but tastes very different.

my question is, am i getting high from both heroine AND cocaine residue? i know plastic could be a big factor, but im just questioning the residue content...

thanks

thelespauls
19-05-2006, 22:59
from what i know, smoking cocaine isnt very efficient by itself at least. is it different mixed with 'ron? does it somehow get turned into crack or something during the proccess?

motiv311
20-05-2006, 00:38
Where I live now, most everyone smokes cocaine on tin foil sheets, with a couple drops of water with some baking soda. You basically paint the mixture with your finger, smooth it out over the entire sheet, let it dry for a couple minutes, and then voila smoke, it.

Its basically kinda like smoking crack, but slowly.

thelespauls
20-05-2006, 01:32
and what parts? not specifically but region wise might you live? thats interesting. does it feel like crack? do you get the sound distortion?

motiv311
21-05-2006, 11:52
yes i have experianced the auditory hallicinations. Its not overwhelming like crack, it more fun, its a real social thing to do. Its good to have to people sucking through straws at the same time. I live in UT

redeemer
21-05-2006, 12:33
Its not overwhelming like crack, it more fun, its a real social thing to do.
It is crack you're smoking, albeit in lesser amounts.