Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD pills in Victoria

arizona83

Bluelighter
Was at a venue on the weekend and had already taken a couple of pills. At around 4 am one of my mates said he had a couple of spares and was gonna share with me. Can't recall what the stamp was but it was a beige coloured pill.

After an hour or so I realised that I was coming up on acid, it was quite a surprise as my mate had not told me they had LSD in them.

I know it is rare to find LSD in pills although I have had them before (Brown Triangles 2003?), has anyone else come across these. I was told that they had come from Geelong.

Do you remember anything about the pill? Was it fat or thin, well pressed or Crumbly? Taste when swallowed? Smell? Specks? Anything at all besides beige ?

Plus a combination of what other pills and drugs?

Were any of the pills tested? Do you know what else/how much you may have had in combination?

there were a heap of pills going around vic that had 2-cb in them, pumas, blue mitsi's, blue chevs and a heap of others.

All had the same press, and all were particually bright in color, and most were very hard press, some needed ALOT of force to break. Dont know if this helps in anyway.

cheers

Sorry guys... I'd consumed two pills prior to the last one, both MDMA, and had been drinking steadily. Am trying to find out off my mate what the stamp on it was.

From memory it there was nothing unusual about the pills dimentions it seemed pretty standard size. It was not overly hard and bit in half quite easily.

After ingesting it I parted ways with my mate and went home. It wasn't until about an hour later that I started to trip when I went to the toilet. Having had acid a few times I recognized the effects I was getting which were major visual distortions and disorientation.

I then got onto the phone and rang my mate to ask him if he was tripping which he was. He said he had forgotton to mention that they had acid in them. None of the pills were tested as we were in a club and it was not possible. I will post the print on the pill as soon as I find out what they were.

A strong dose of MDMA can cause visual distortions, along with a number of other chemicals such as RC's.

I had the pill at 4.30am. I was kicked out of a club shortly after with my mates and was home by 5.30. As there was no after party I went to sleep at about 6am probably 30 mins after I started to trip. I can normally sleep if there is no other option. I woke at 12pm and was still getting minor visuals for half an hour or so.

Just found out the stamp. It was either a yellow McDonalds or a yellow tweety bird. Anyone else had em or heard of em???

As the guidelines suggest a lot more detail is required for a pill info request :)

yeah, the yellow tweetys are ones i forgot to mention, they have 2-cb too. Wel the best any of my friends can tell. Its definately not acid.

I have had these pills a few times, and have done alot of acid, and the effects are similar but definately not the same.

the mcdonalds i have seen aswell, but as far as i know they are either not as strong, or dont contain the same thing, but i could be wrong.

I personally love these pills, they give some fun visuals and last ages, the only thing i dont like is how confused they make you. i remember a few weeks ago standing outside a party on a suburban street, looking at all the cars and wondering why nothing was happening. haha, good times.

but def not acid

haha, fuckin tweetys.

I know someone who had a shitload of these and said they were awesome.
So he gave me one.
I dont like any sort of MDxx so i gave it to my partner. She broke it in half so she could have half at a time because they were meant to be strong(for once).
She put the more crushed bit in her mouth and then screwed up her face.
"that bad is it" i chuckled to her.
"Nah, this is shit, it tastes like nothing, I think it is just chalk."
So i tasted it. She was right, it did taste like nothing. Until i bit through a little chunk and got that familiar bitterness, although ever so slightly.
The next weekend She got the same pill. She ended up having one and a half, off this she felt only very mild MDXX effects.
The supplier of these Tweeties in my area is known for having nothing but very low dose md pills or mostly just plain old k bombs. He says the pills make you trip because of the tripstacy in them. When i asked him about "tripstacy", he said his dealer told him thats what was in them(we are talking about those dirty lexus pills going around a while ago).
I guess you deserve all you get buying bulk and not testing the pills first.
But when i suggest a pill tester to anyone in my area they laugh and say "ya dickhead. Why would i spend money on something like that when i can just put it in my mouth and test it."

I love living in the country again.

^^^

Cheers for the info. I was pretty wasted already before I had this and it was very similar to acid. Never had 2-cb before so I guess thats a first. Would have loved to have had one of them a bit earlier in the night.

People are saying the supposed 2c-b pills only start getting trippy after right? I doubt it's 2C-B. Could be anything without getting it lab tested. But 2C-B is more expensive than MDMA in my experience. (about 6 times more costy by weight, bout 5-10$ extra per dose). There are cheaper psychedelic compounds with lower dosages around. No ones had a test result yet on any of those pills.

I'd just like to say that 2c-b is cheap to produce and all it requires is a small dose 15mg~. Its only sold for a lot more because of the lack of availability. Could indeed be 2c-b, someone test them!!

If it lasted a long time though chances are it'll be one of the DO-x series, who knows....

I can get onto 2-CB pills at half the price I can to MDXX...

Maybe these tweety's are K-Bombs, it could well explain the SLEEP and the Visual distortions...

Arizona83; did you feel like you were driving the bus? or did you feel the bus was out of control?

SpecTBK=D

Lets not speculate the pills were not tested and its inconclusive as to what they actually were in the first place plus they were combined with other chemicals.