• totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Totse.com

I wanted to find if a pill in my area was clean or not. Bluelight had a regional pill discussion so I was directed here by totseans.

i used to only know about erowid. I read like all of their trip reports and one day whiles reading they mentioned something about bluelight so i looked up the website and was astonished to find out there was another website that is even more helpful than erowid. =D

I found out about this site cause my BF is an old skool Bluelighter and he forced me to join under armed threats. No seriously Stark said join that I would love the ppl here so I did.

Hello, I'm new to the boards. I have experience in many of the topics discussed here and hope to learn and teach.

I dig the avatar, manowar.

Another bluelighter (cakehead) has this one, which I also love:

=D

i heard about it from a friend, and then when searching for info on E i came across it. and the rest is history, as they say.

I used to come on this forum years ago when I lived on London. I was just getting into the scene and learning from here! got my EZ tester and was hosting images for some of you guys for the pill reports!

Searched Google for info on snorting ecstasy, because I'd never read about it on any drug website and it seemed pointless.

I was at my first 'party' back on '01 and everyone kept asking me if I was a bluelighter. Needless to say I had nfi what they were talking about. :\
I bugged a friend to tell me what they were referring to for weeks and he finally gave me the site address.
The rest = history. =D

[Also should probably add I signed up with a fucking alternating caps login name, and promptly grew up --- hence this login didn't join on '01. ;)]

Might as well...

I found it through Erowid's links.

I was on another Forum site, the first one I ever joined.

A member said (in a general Post) he was also on 2 other sites ... this was one of them.
Things dried-up for a few days there, so I came here (after re-finding that Post).

I would always see this site (or totse) pop up when I would type in chemical names on google. So I decided to check it out. Haven't left yet; it's the best forum out there imho.

Wandering blindly around and just sorta ended up here!:\