Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
doing a late night google search for rare tryptamines... I managed to find what I was looking for + this wonderful community.

I had gotten home from a music festival with my girlfriend where we had scored some molly that was suspicious in nature. We had just finished the last of our meth and decided we wanted to use my solvent arsenal to clean up the molly. I started googling away looking for info on what cut(s) matched the characteristics of the molly we had so I had an idea of what I wanted to remove. I stumbled across many websites and found lots of fun information here while she set up lines of coke for the two of us. It was a good night, my molly got cleaned ;), and I found a wonderful community of e-druggies.

Last edited:
the results of this poll are actually pretty interesting to me...i thought the majority of people would have come here through other harm reduction sites like I did...

My best friend heyamber was obsessed with this site so she got me checking it out all the time. I always look here for parties in the midwest even though I am currently living in Hawaii I still like to stay updated!!

Well, because of my huge interest in pharmacology, and searching through Google, i found the site.

I think I found Bluelight through Erowid...probably researching speed or something.

found this site while trying to establish which pills were better than others and also what to expect

my old acct got disabled or something, been here since 2001

If a mod could help me out with my old one that would be great...

Syd_Barret was the handle

Thanks

Reading Caldicot articles and the association he has with The List; visited the list and found a link to BL!

Damn, I don't even remember anymore -- but I believe it probably from erowid.org, as that was my original "drug knowledge" source =D

How did I find BlueLight?

I Googled "parmiasan" to get a correct spelling.

As a result, I was presented with a very eye-catching thread, plainly titled, Cheese. After seeing some of the personality lurking around here, I couldn't help but sign up.

Did a search about poppy pod tea. Somebody with an Av of Eyeore had a good post about the how to's.