Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Tell that bitch to bring it.

*BACK UP!!!* :X

Nah, don't. We is a peace-loving community. Usually. %)

ello~!

Some dude came to my house to sell me an oxycontin 160 (yes, a once in a lifetime find), and pulled this site up to prove it's authenticity. I kept the page pulled up from the gallery and just started lookin around after he left. Thought it was a cool place to look shit up. Very informative~! %)

The first time I came on this site was back in 2001, pretty sure I bounced off erowid. I just came on here for information on x but I never really followed the other discussions too much.

This time, after reading some of the threads, I am realizing that BL is a great place to discuss social, economic, and political issues with great minds from around the world. A place to offer ideas to like minded individu...

Ok, that is TOTAL BS. I just like the nudie thread in the lounge. :D

I had an interniship at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda Maryland, right outside DC, a few years ago. I was working at the National Institute of Drug Abuse and my boss gave me a few websites for reference purposes. After that I spent most of my eight hour days going through bluelight. It was a good job, getting paid to browse through all the forums. your tax dollars at work.

Every time someone talked about "hard" drugs at any cannabis/shroom site the mods would close the thread and say something like "take this shit to bluelight" etc

Cannabis and shrooms are probably my two favorite drugs don't get me wrong, but many people affiliated with them have a classic D.A.R.E 80's propaganda attitude about all other drugs.

I found this site through a post on 420chan, on the /mdma/ discussion board

(BTW, if you guys have never been to a chan...... don't. They will destroy your mind. 4chan has done more damage to me than any amount of drugs I could ever do. Damn you /b/)

first found bluelight.nu in 2000, recently re-joined - glad to see it's still going strong. i think i was on too many benzos to remember where if found it.

i found this through pillreports.com

it's good to have websites to go to, so u can be responsible w/ ur partying, be smart, be safe!!!!!

i've read somethin' on http://land-der-traeume.de and there was this guy, searchin' for an american drug-forum and some other guy said "well, check this out" and post the bluelight-link ...
so ... yeah, so i found this forum^^

Last.FM group.

Listed loads of links, I knew about them all bar this one - which some how has evaded me for years and years. Still. Better late than never eh Gromit.

I found it thru another trusting friend who said this place was cool.
Well he did not lie when he said that! Im really loving the forum so far.

I was told about Bluelight 1999 from some random on IRC, dont remember her name but i thank her dearly. The infomation on Bluelight has stopped me making some stupid choices over the years. Thanks again Bluelight for being around:)

Apparently I'd had this site bookmarked for some time and didn't know it. I sometimes bookmark sites under misleading titles. That's what I did after I found BL, intending to check it out later. And then I forgot about it.:\

Found a hot-link on a news page that I was reading? Elder moment prevents me from relating more than that. What can I say eh?