• totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Wow I found it

I found the blue light to be a green light hoping i have the patience to become a blue light...Saw a friend on web site..Have used it to answer questions and have some laughs at some of the stupid shit poeple do and or say...8) 8) 8)

Link from another forum I think, I've been mostly reading galleries. Can't stop loving 'em.

I finally decided to register after checking out several helpful threads linked from TCC, and then seeing the sheer volume of information available on some topics. I'm especially fond of the "big and dandy * threads," whereas a thread on some obscure RC might only have a few dozen replies on most other forums, and the discussion gives me a better idea of what to expect than simple trip reports do.

I think I found it through a link while I was just searching for information about exstasy the first time I tried it. Led me to a great community, and a lot of knowledge that is going to keep me a lot safer during this experimentation phase I'm going through. I love it.

I've told my story before, but I will refer back to it once more, since this seems to be the correct place for it. The shortened version...

My sister was killed almost 2 yrs ago. She was a BLer, (heyamber) and the ultimate, most fabulous kandi kid. I was introduced to BL when her best friend told me I should check out all the support coming from the site. It was great,and I want to say thanks again for providing this informational site.

Anyone going to the party in Indy on the 22nd?

Found it researching MDPV, but basically already had heard about it from another forum.

POLL: How did you find Bluelight?

By request, I have made this a poll. Should have done so at the start, but I probably didn't know how to. :p

Anyway, I've gone through the thread and listed the most popular ones as options. If you've already answered the thread, feel free to vote. :)

word of mouth found this site for me :D

same way i discovered: sex, Indiana, and non-hooded sweatshirts :)

I googled mdma forums just because i was in the mood to find some people who've roled and get some feedback about few questions i had .

8) Dont remember probably from a xanga website, i was searching for drug related info in blogs and so ...here i am:p

Attachments

• spun_150.jpg
    spun_150.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 136
felixdahousekat said:
By request, I have made this a poll. Should have done so at the start, but I probably didn't know how to. :p

Anyway, I've gone through the thread and listed the most popular ones as options. If you've already answered the thread, feel free to vote. :)

thank you felix:):):) do i have to vote to see the results?

elektra said:
thank you felix:):):) do i have to vote to see the results?
Weeeeeeeeell... you coulda just tried it to see. Have you ANY idea how expensive my technical support is?

The answer to your question is... maybe. ;)

Have been a frequent lurker here for almost seven years.

A friend told me about the pill reports in 1999.

I think I was searching around for scarce info on a research chem..

No wait nevermind, this hobo said I could get a free pipe from a certain site if I gave him the rest of my fries.. I should've known he was lying