Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
I found this site while doing drug research - totally by accident. It was back in the days when clicking on a link would bring up a thousand windows (before pop-up blockers) and one of the pop-ups was BlueLight. I have been a guest reader off and on for quite a while and finally decided to join the fun.

Old-schooler

I was on here years ago. My husband was actually a mod (don't ask, I won't tell you) and he blocked my account so many times when he got his tampon in a wad that I just let it go. But now I am back. Starting over, so to speak.:)

A friend in Rochester told me about it. Spent 3 hours on it that day (at work)

i found it through ecstacydata.org

mmhmm it was a link about that blue diamond XO.

yep.

peace.

herd from a friend

just herd from a friend. . . thought I would check it out.

I heard about it through Nietzche and eatadick (or not_eatadick) who heard avbout it through -Resque-, who found it when googling "drugs".

Through pillreports.com. I use that site regularly to check unknown or unfamiliar pills I run across before I take them.

Hmm, found the link in my bookmarks. guess i saved it last summer while searching for some information about drugs in general.

btw: Hi everybody!! ( 1 post =D )

I found it trough pillreports.com :)
But I've seen the name before on a Swedish forum, so i decided to register and see what this was alla about. :)

Hey!
I found this site when I was trying to learn about what the hell i was doing with I first tried X, I have done it twice now, but I still dont' know what is going on lol

i was trying to find anything on a,n,n-TMT and i found a thread on here, then after a while realized it was an active forum ten times better than any other ive ever been on, "how could i have not know about this for so long". thank god for that inactive compound lol.

oh yeh and its got cool icons lol

ravin

i went to a rave (synergy) with a mate whos on bluelight, absolutely loved it and met loads of cool people and this is a wayto stay in touch with them

I heard about it through pillreports.com. People constantly make references to it on PR, and it's a link in the "Sites We Like" section there, as well.

My very good friend pointed me here for help, info, and sharing my great experiances.