Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
i found out about this site from totse.com, which i found doing a search for meth synthesis =P

I think I ended up here when someone from the shroomery pointed me in this direction. That was a loooooooong time ago. I actually didn't use BL much at first, I found it right around the time ODU started and I did most of my posting there, and most of my communicaton with other BL'ers on IRC.

I think I hear about it ages ago on irc (I belive the bluelight irc channel no longer exiests?) before I was interested or even using drugs.

More recently, it comes up in my google searchs and on erowid and generaly refered to in the circles I assiate in.

I joined last night, because I figured being a lurker is leading to me not being able to keep up with the speed of the forum, and it's kinda greedy.

My exbf told me about it. Almost 10000 posts and a modship later, I'm still here and loving it :)

I found you through an interview with one of the Dirty Sanchez boys in Bizarre magazine (a British mag on all things weird and wonderful). He was asked about his drug use, replied with something along the lines of it being pretty high and said that this was the best site on the net for intelligent drug users to chat. So here I am, and it's lovely to be here :).

I've never heard the words Dirty Sanchez and intelligent in the same sentence before. You mean one of those gimps can actually read??? :D

felixdahousekat said:
I've never heard the words Dirty Sanchez and intelligent in the same sentence before. You mean one of those gimps can actually read??? :D

LOL:) . Believe me, I wasn't attempting to combine the two. Sadly, those gimps, as you so rightly put it, are kind of local heroes around these parts:eek: . However, without that particular gimp, I may never have found your great site - so hooray for the gimps: they do have some kind of purpose after all:\ .

An old friend directed me here about 3 years ago. All this time I was lurking around, but today was finally the day I joined! Looking forward to spending a lot of time and offering wisdom in the Cannabis section. :)

how i found this site

Found it ages ago, like 4+ years, I used to read dancesafe.org and erowid all the time, and then found pillreports, hence "bluelight!"...however, only just registered.

How I found this thread. By Sparky Malarky

One day I was lurking
on Porg for to pass time
wishing I could enter
the illusive domain
to share my ideas
pass on what I know
ask a question or two
(just for something to do)
But no luck with all that
and so I said "rats! what's up with those cats?"
then I clicked on a name
and found this domain

the end

who wants to know and why??

a friend of mine told me about bluelight helped me getstartedand everything and now here i am rambling onaboutwho told me aboutbluelight