Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
I actually seen this thread a few months ago while looking for a ketamine source. I came across the 2006 price guide thread but I didn't really think anything of this site then since I was busy looking for a source. Then I heard from someone else about this forum on the totse forums so I decided to check it out.

I heard about this thread from searching the internet for useful information on Ecstasy and other ways to keep your body healthy while maintaining to still do drugs and keep a good living for myself and others.

i stumbled across pill reports and then found this! i looked it up another time and typed the address in wrong, and ended up at a western australian police website, the part of the police that puts on those youth discos that play horrible music and encourage cordial and fairy bread. so i thought i'd imagined the whole thing untill i stumbled across pillreports again and found my way here, AGAIN! i wish i had a more interesting story now. *sulcs in corner*

Basically, I came to this site through my brother but I had seen this site plenty of times on erowid and ecstasydata

hypnogogia said:
this site was quoted in different pharma forum
I was helping a friend with her teen aged son who is taking WAY too many legal and other drugs and stealing for them etc. He told me about this and I'm curious.

Followed a link saying this place had the fourm to a party here in indy.

I found out about BL at a party in Ohio three years ago from other ravers...THE ABSOLUTE BEST party Ive ever been to, thus far.

I found it by a link Psydeways.I LOVE this site.
God i need to get a new better avatar.

I got here looking for other tweekers. Just curious about the drug and how it's chemical composition. Want to clear up some myths among friends. Didn't google it though. Had to hunt it down. Knew there was a forum out there.

howdy. i found that each time i got into discussions on other forums (mainly dance music scene ones) regarding drugs use, experiences and other touchy legal things, no-one took it seriously and moderators also kept closing the threads (didn't want anything serious to do with drugs associated with the site - fair enuf tho). in one thread they were heaps helpful however and directed us on that thread to bluelight instead. Complete respect to bluelight and all the posters - some awesome reading - now i've become an insomniac in a non-drug-related way!!

UnityxHope said:
I heard about this thread from searching the internet for useful information on Ecstasy and other ways to keep your body healthy while maintaining to still do drugs and keep a good living for myself and others.

:) this is why i've fallen in love with this site :)