• totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Johny Boy said:
I joined pillreports in early 2000 and then through there eventualy found bluelight. The rest is history.

I was so green in comparison to now, I've learnt a hell of a lot on here.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=838391&postcount=29
[/URL]Name : Johny Boy
Sex: Male
Favourite clubs: Raindance, One Nation, Fridge, Mass, and some comershal clubs if im just going to get pissed and pull
When was 1st pill dropped? Summer 1999
What was the 1st pill? Turbo Mitzi
How many you done since then? god knows 100+, 200+
How many you do in a night out? 2-3
Favourite pills? Red Hexagon (only had once)
Any chance of giving them up? Not yet but they are losseing there magic
ahhh... johny boy the n00b. bless! <3 :D

someone gave me a little yellow pill..I typed the info on the pill into google..and it took me to the dark side where it told all about that type of pill..and I got lost in the posts and keep coming back...

Found site while looking for reports or pics on the score i may or may not know about location of random area of spot where the little party mixed up round friend that gets me randy might be, depending on who is asking.Sorry paranoid of fuzzy aliens with nazi styled suits with set amount of pieces of flare "office space" duh.

i voted for erowid because i frequently visit there.. but i think someone on opiophile referred me to here longtime lurker though.

Whats up

I found this site through google. Just surfin bout some dxm questions I had and I found bluelight

via pillreports by searching yahoo for something...can't remember exactly what I was searching for...it might have been "where MDMA is legal" and sadly I found the answer is "nowhere" or "nowhere you would ever want to be" ;)

i was looking for a way to purify e's from contaminants, did a search on google and low and behold, here i am..

i had been hearing about bluelight from a friend for a fair while, but only joined recently as my curiosity about others experiences heightened.

Found this site in 2003 through overgrow.com and registered under the name Exodi (my moniker at OG and now at PG), found all the talk of addiction and withdrawals in Other Drugs rather depressing and mistook that vibe for that of the whole site... promptly unregistered lol. Came back in 05 and here I am. :)

^Glad you decided to come back :D I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts.