• totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Well said, mulberryman.

I was doing a little research on pillreports.com, when I stumbled upon Bluelight. Serendipity? :)

Googling some crazy shit - that I couldn't possibly recall - lead me here, and fuck me purple and tickle my balls with a feather! I thought I was the only crazy fucked up mf ever.... Nope there seems to be a quite a few congrigating around this Bluelight. That's just lovely to see.=D

the place for other drugs, im on <REMOVED>. im not impressed with mj knowledge here but i am interested in G.

<felix says: please don't post links to drug source sites>

Last edited by a moderator:
Searched "Ecstasy Forum" on Google, and recognized the "bluelight" name.

My cousin was in some trouble, brewing-up meth, stealing cars, selling guns..etc..
My mom told me that he was parachuting drugs and I honestly did not know what that meant. I googled "parachuting drugs" and bluelight popped-up, I followed the link and found a mountain of information. That was four years ago, I think, I lurked for a long while then finally decided to contribute. What a great place BL is!

I began searching for info on IV'ing Oxy, with intention of possibly learning a little about that subject. What I found was a really sweet community that's cool as shit. I feel like I fit right in around here.... and I really enjoy reading all (MOST) of your educating posts! thanks!!:)

found this site when i googled marijuana withdrawal symptoms. it's nice to know others are going through the same.

i dont remember ja ja ja.
it is true, with all the meds i am taking how can i know
but im glad i did

well, we're glad to have you. Now post more. You'll thank yourself later.;)

Been lookin around the site for about 2 years now (just never able to register because of IP restrictions).
But I think BL was linked to from some psychedelic research article.

I've been reading Bluelight for years and years now, so honestly have no idea what first brought me here i'm afraid !

A.

I joined pillreports in early 2000 and then through there eventualy found bluelight. The rest is history.

I was so green in comparison to now, I've learnt a hell of a lot on here.

8o Wow, I'm suprised that no one else has said Livejournal! They mention this site all the time in the "chemical whores" community, lol. I've lurked for awhile looking up info, but just this week decided to take the plunge and join up:) I look foward to making new friends and learning more about the drugs that hold me so tightly in their arms...

I have a friend who goes on here, but found the link off pillreports.

Last edited: