Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
I was researching some information on Erowids and somehow came across this site lol

info

I signed up long ago looking for info about drugs that i wanted to try. Bluelight provides the best answer to all of our quiestions: people who have done it already.

so...keep enjoying the experience

how i found this site

a good freind of mine lives in las vegas and his friend is in a band out there and they told me about it

back in 2000 i stumbled on to erowid and the lyceaumm then the places with the beees...

this is my third acct here since then, i have learned a lot from this site. it has helped me further my drug nerdery.

Wikipedia. First I went to their post on heroin, where I follwed a link, in the section "Harm Reduction Approaches to Heroin", to Wiki's entry on harm reduction. Bluelight was the sixth link down in the harm reduction entry's "External Links" section, 3 below Getting Off Right (a booklet every injector should read). :X

At first I was unimpressed with BL because I stumbled across all the wrong sub-forums. For some reason I thought it was primarily about the E pills (probably because I followed the link at pillreports). Thankfully, a few weeks later, I returned. Cognition comes through comparison, eh.

I used to post on another forum, and someone posted a thread topic asking if anyone had done any drugs, what their favorite was, etc. so I replied with some of my experiences, and talked with one of the people about ecstasy, and he recommended that I check out this site called bluelight. I lurked for a while and then decided to join :)

googling for something or other. That was back in the days where if you just entered "bluelight" you went to some companies page, and the real bluelight was buried behind there somehow...

Was checking up some pills I was about to swallow on pillreports and stumbled onto this beautiful website!

I found it just surfing the net. Trying to find like-minded people with interests similar to my own. I HAVE FOUND HOME!

i was on one sitting naked in my living room wondering why oh why did my shit turn blue in the pipe.....google, page 7

Google, searching for information on BZ (quinuclidinyl benzilate), if I remember correctly.

ditto

bigfish1980 said:
I found it just surfing the net. Trying to find like-minded people with interests similar to my own. I HAVE FOUND HOME!

Same here...and so happy to have found this place. You guys and gals are awesome!