Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
through google.
was searching for morning glory legalities after customs confiscated it ';x

A link from the Shroomery.

Several link's accually over the years. I Just now decided to register :D

Unfortunately somebody here has stolen my shroomery username 8o 8)

im green i guess, my best-friend has been going on here for some time now, just now getting into it, there are hardly anyone to hang out with here where i live, so i figured this would be something social for me to get into.

^Welcome to BL. Love ya and hope you stick around! We can't be in the same state, but we sure can be on the same board.; )

I was playing CS one night and one of the kids on the server was talking about oxy, so I got talking to him and he asked if I had ever heard of the site (which I hadn't) so here I am.

Welcome.

I'm guessing you do drugs then...or even if you don't, this place has a wealth of information.

Not about CS, though..there might be something about CS in Sports and Gaming...Sports and Gaming is not accessible from the Front Page, FYI

New said:
I'm guessing you do drugs then

Yes, and I always try and gain as much information as I can about what I'm putting into my body, and I'm interested in how drugs work and the chemistry behind it. I appreciate that this site has alot of intellectual discussion about the topic.

Funny thing is, Wikipedia led me to this site lol. Did a search for 5-MeO-DALT, and wikipedia had a link to this site lol.

I think I originally found BL from pillreports and erowid from like 04 or something. Didn't make a profile for a while though

google

i was looking for info on ODing on coke. low and behold one of the threads here popped up.

via google, looking for a simple way to get codeine from over_the_counter farma; very useful and the advice is just rising.

very much like the considered mindset displayed by the vast majority of contributors, txs and keep up the good work, facts, thoughts and advice...

I was looking through pillreports at all the adultered pills going about (including the mCPP shite that I put on there) and found a reference to some weird pills that somebody on here had sent away for proper GCMS testing. So here I am :)

elektra said:
Who told you about this site? Where you heard BL? A friend tell you, or you just found it when surffin etc etc. Please, tell about it:):).
(i think they did a thread like this on another board sometime ago but not sure:)) - heyy bluelighters, you can post your stories as well:).
peace

A dear friend of mine from another forum directed me here. I have known about BL for years now, and have been a lurker without an account for quite too long. I recently realized that I had been spending too much of my time in a place that is not moderated enough, sharing my knowledge and experiences with persons who were wholly unappreciative of my caring for their safety or friendship.

From what I hear, BL is a much better place for me to be. Hopefully drug_wench is right and I'll have a better time off here!