Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it strange that I voted on here? I mean Its been at least two years, I just wanted to contribute

eztest links page i come across this forum... the first "drug" forum iv ever seen! so much help... iv already recommended it to a couple of my friends

zophen said:
Wandering blindly around and just sorta ended up here!:\
Zoph, you've been wondering around blindly for the past 2 years. This is supposed to be a 'one-off' question, not one that needs answered every week. ;)

pillreports, from when i was around 17-18 and lurked for a few years before actually joining

after an insane amount of time, searching on the internet for a forum with no-bs info...
i hit on microgram, got directed to reason magazine, where this place got mentioned.
nice place...
un-fucking-believable info...

great to be here,

tandy

Elite Fitness hooked me up. Now I'm here, just what I need, another board to spend time on right?

Personally, I found this site through "synthetikal". I thought it looked interesting, so I registered, and I'm having a peek around.

friend

one of my friends in college is a blue light addict. and im bored now that im suspended from college. so i figured id see what was so great about you fucking kids..

oh and love drugs=D

Just felt my newb cherry pop, bloody mess, but it didn't even hurt! Lurker for months, found this farm by google I think?

Last edited:
The Euphoria Project

I found Bluelight on the The Euphoria Project site, but I have heard about it for some time now. Glad to finally be a part of the community.

A few years back a friend of mine told me about the website, and that it was full of good information. Ive been a browser ever since.

my spirit animal explained that if i were to not join bluelight i would probably be hit by a bus on august 28, 2011.

she also said that were i to not post like it was my fucking job, evil men would try and put things in my butt.

I think

I think I found you guys through totse.com. I love that site lots of interesting things to read and do. Same with your site. I used to be a member here, but couldn't remember the name or password either. so here i am again!

I found this site on my boyfriends "history". apparently he was looking to find a better way to utilize his fentanyl patches:) I have been hooked ever since.