❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Multiple Orgasm Survey

Do you ever have multiple orgasms?

• Total voters

Gldm

Bluelighter
Before I get yelled at, yes I did UTFSE to scan for relevant threads. The closest one I found to it was more than 6 months old and none of them were polls.

So, how many of you have multiple orgasms, how often, and how many peaks average/max do you usually have?

I'm male, I have them about once every couple months, and my current reccord is 4 at once (as of Saturday, before that it was 3), and average is usually 2 though lately 3 is more common, especially with some form of prostate stimulation and MDMA or MDA involved.

Does the first orgasm occur before ejaculation or after?

For me, I can blow my load like 4-6 times in an hour while doin the nasty. Most ever was 3 in a row(5 min), completely sober.

I voted no, but sometimes I can trick my gear into having like, half an orgasm, then pulling out at the last possible second, punching myself in the face to convince my wang not to go all the way, waiting about 30 seconds and then going the rest of the way. That's like 1 and a half orgasms right there.

For the most part though, as a male, I must lose my erection and get another one if I want to ejaculate/orgasm again. Even if I lose it for only 10 seconds. It's like reloading.

What is the correct definition of a multiple orgasm? :)

My understanding is that for a girl, it is having one or more orgasms straight after another - rather than more than one orgasm in the same session.

...and for men it is climaxing without ejectulation or losing his erection.

If you mean one right after the other, within a minute, then no. Within an hour though, I can go many times, if I'm turned on enough. But I'll err on the side of caution and say "no."

I'm curious as the definition with regards to men as well. Is it being able to orgasm/ejaculate and still maintain the erection, thereby being able to rogasm/ejaculate again? Or is it having multiple orgasms in a short period of time with only 1 instance of ejaculation?

Belisarius said:
If you mean one right after the other, within a minute, then no. Within an hour though, I can go many times, if I'm turned on enough. But I'll err on the side of caution and say "no."

Word. Me too.:)

Well when I was writing it I wasn't thinking "more than once in a session" or "more than once without losing erection" for males. I meant multiple in the same way females usually have multiple ones. It starts, stops for a few seconds, starts again within a few seconds. The 4 I had on saturday was within 2 minutes. I usually find it starts just before ejaculation, and that ejaculation slows but doesn't stop during the short intervals between, and then starts up again. It doesn't always come out forcefully (since there's only so much) but not for lack of trying. ;)

The mysterious multiple orgasm? No, not me.

It's rare that I'll be able to get off more than once during a sexual session.

It doesn't happen often; that said, with the right person, in the right circumstances, perhaps once every twenty or thirty sessions, I've been known to SHREIK out:

"Don't stop or I'll kill you - here comes a DOUBLE CUM!"

And what transipers during those situations is typically a full-blown orgasm, followed by remaining completely (or nearly-completely) hard, followed by ANOTHER full-blown semen-rocketting within two to five minutes afterwards.

In my opinion, all it takes is a sexy, helpful, geneorus partner, the correct set of circumstances, and knowing your own body well.

For me. :)

i'm a guy, and i've just recently started achieving what i believe to be the elusive multiple orgasm. my girl and i will start having sex and i'll be so worked up and i can feel the 'big O" creeping up. i get all the pleasurable feelings of an orgasm without the gooey mess. almost to my disbelief, i'm able to stay hard and get these feelings throughout the rest of our romp. i actually have to really concentrate to produce to the physcial ejaculation part of the orgasm.

my girlfriend gets really confused and kind of disappointed because she wants to see the results of my orgasm. i'm not sure if this is the textbook multiple orgasm, but whatever's going on in my body sure feels good :)

If you're talking about that wave of orgasmic pleasure that comes and goes throughout the session before ejaculation then yeah I've done that many times. It doesn't last as long as the orgasm that accompanies ejaculation nor is it quite as intense but it definitely is noticeable. I suppose I usually associate orgasm with the physiological process of ejaculation but in retrospect I've been able to achieve the former without the latter. I was once able to maintain that level of pleasure for 15 minutes without ejaculation. Back to back ejaculation events (both in under a minute) still elude me.

I'm male (as if you couldn't tell...)

I'm a male and I've had a double orgasms only a handful of times. and I don't think it was ever completely sober. usually it deals with heavy doses of some type of upper... like cocaine or MDMA or both. and what it feels like is this... you feel like you are coming, but the first one just doesn't feel as strong as you normally can go and only a little bit comes out.... then like 5-10 seconds later BAM you go again and it's the best feeling in the entire world.

EDIT - oh yeah, I've only acheived this by masturbation, if memory serves correct.

Last edited:
i dont think guys can have multiple orgasms.i think we can just " be creative" with one orgasm sometimes as in the above stated double orgasms and whatnot.but biologically i dont think a real "multiple orgasm" scenario happens for men.why would it?

females have multiple orgasms,because if they were to come first,whats going to keep them having sex with the male till he comes?were not talking about nowadays either,i mean historically.humans would make less babies if the female didnt have a reason to keep going until the male has spermed.hence multigasms.

yeah i dont think guys have them.you either have a freak orgasm that comes in 2 or more parts.or you orgasm and are able to get a boner real quick again.neither of those qualify as what females can do

just so you all know, it's possible to train yourself... well i speak for the guys... to not only prolongue your orgasm but to be able to have multiples

seems like it's not common knowledge, so if it ain't enjoy :)