• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Tryptamine*Dreamer I really need to talk to you.. i dont wanna bore anyone else and i cant PM cause im new here. I think i can help u answer that question.

I've recently found that Vitamin Water, Dragonfruit flavor seems to add to my morphine sulfate SR pills high. fwiw.

Wasted_Youth_HHT said:
hey Tryptamine*Dreamer I really need to talk to you.. i dont wanna bore anyone else and i cant PM cause im new here. I think i can help u answer that question.

Just post the question, man. Someone will answer.

jasoncrest said:
Anticholinergic effects can bring sedation

So this must mean that pure anticholinergic drugs, such as atropine, hyoscyamine and scopolamine cause sedation.

As far as I am aware this is not the case (although I may be wrong).

i cant according to the rules of bluelight,,,,, Id hate to help someone find a certain chemical they are looking for if ya catch my drift,,, although technically posting a URL isnt telling someone a source is it, its just a bunch a text,,, its not my fault if that text put in the correct area of say a internet browser was to lead someone to a place in which they would find say a substance that is 100% legal. In my opinion if i was to give the address of my local health supplement store it would be the same thing but for some reason the moderators dont get it.... in a way they promote the use of street dealers selling illegal products no science labs selling 99% pure compounds which are 100% legal depending on where u live..... unfortunately for most people here OP forum excepts no new members as it is a very very good site,,but hey thats just my opinion and ill stick by bluelights rules...

since no one has mentioned it....Rozerem!

I just had a unique experience last night. had about 40mg oxy and 1050mg of Soma...felt pretty good but not ideal. Took a 8mg Rozerem to go to sleep, and HOLY shite...felt awesome.

It added to the sedation just a tad, but brought alot more "peace and quiet" , relief, reduction in head noise, felt nice and stoned - what others might call euphoria maybe. I nodded nicely for an hour or two.

might be worth a shot.

I really wanna find new ways to potentiate my methadone dose. Anyone know anything that hasnt been mentioned yet? I wish i could still get soma. Are there any otc muscle relaxers with any use?

redeemer said:
Grape fruit juice helps codeine metabolize into morphine instead of the inactive nor-codeine, the same concept happens with dihydrocodeine, hydrocodone and perhaps more, can't remember right now. It's preferred to make the juice yourself out of white grape fruits and including as much pulp as you can since a lot of the desirable enzymes are in that part of the grapefruit.

After finding out about this I never do the aforementioned opiates without grape fruit juice, I feel like I'm wasting some of the high if I don't (which I infact am).

Man, I was told twise the opposite, that grape fruit juice RUINS codeine's metabolizem into morphine!!
WTF??

Boiling in Acid said:
Man, I was told twise the opposite, that grape fruit juice RUINS codeine's metabolizem into morphine!!
WTF??

The Cimetidine/Tagamet inhibits the conversion of Codeine to Morphine, but the Grapefruit Juice doesn't....

Im currently tappering down my methadone.... so im looking for something to help with any unwanted effects. I bought Cats Claw off ebay for 5 bucks for 50grams..... bout an hour B4 my liquid methadone syrup i had about 300mg, then an hour after another 200mg... I didnt expect anything but it actually worked... Hell i was on 90mg last week,, id double dose 180mg,,nothing,,, triple 270mg a slight buzz have 360mg and feel it nice and once i had 450mg and lets just say im lucky.... Anyway today i didnt knod off but i did get that old doan buzz back,,, Off 90mg i feel nothing,, and im now on 85 and with a few hundred mgs of this stuff i seriously noticed its effects... Im going to use this and phenergan tomorrow and see how it goes,,,, Just thought u guys should know,,, for a few bucks if its gonna help me get off this addiction then im all for it.... Peace

phenergan is very good for making done sleepier but i dont think it actually takes those bad side effects away it will prolly only raise blood pressure do nothing for anxiety and stuff like muscle pain etc.

you want your buzz back or to get off done?

well anyway the first 2 days of mmt when i was prescribed not enough done (enough to stop me from getting the shits but not enought to feel normal and not nauseaous) and got promethazine for sleep it gave me hallucinations and only made me feel crappier with enough done its the best thing to add though since its easily available

^Promethazine may help with his anxiety (it is in fact used as a 'pre-med' before operations to calm patients before surgery).

^
never helped with mine i got another anti-histamine presicrbed for anxiety in france

they might sedate you but have nothing in common with opiates or benzo's apart from that

i noticed you didnt add cyclobenzaphrine with oxycodone, i took 10mg of cyclo and it works great IMO

I'm not sure if this has been posted already (Sorry if it has! The beginning of this thread needs updating!) but here it is people ....

Effects of grapefruit juice on the pharmacokinetics of the enantiomers of methadone.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=15229464&query_hl=1&itool=pubmed_docsum

CONCLUSIONS: Grapefruit juice administration is associated with a modest increase in methadone bioavailability, which is not expected to endanger patients. However, it cannot be excluded that a much stronger effect may occur in some patients, and thus grapefruit juice intake is not recommended during methadone maintenance treatment, in particular in patients initiating such a treatment.

So there it is!

I've done grapefruit juice once before with methadone and didn't notice much, this'll be my second time. I'll report back later! ;)

I've found some more info' on methadone!

There may be an increased risk of side effects such as drowsiness, sedation, low blood pressure and slow, shallow breathing that can potentially be fatal, if this medicine is used with other medicines that have a sedative effect on the central nervous system. These include the following and should be avoided while taking this medicine:

alcohol

antipsychotics, eg haloperidol

barbiturates, eg phenobarbital, amobarbital

benzodiazepines, eg diazepam, temazepam

other opioid painkillers, eg codeine, morphine

sedating antihistamines, eg chlorphenamine, hydroxyzine

sleeping tablets, eg zopiclone

tricyclic antidepressants, eg amitriptyline.

The following medicines there may increase the blood level of methadone and thus increase the risk of its side effects:

azole antifungals, eg itraconazole, ketoconazole, fluconazole, voriconazole

cimetidine

ciprofloxacin

SSRI antidepressants, eg fluvoxamine, fluoxetine, sertraline

macrolide antibiotics, eg erythromycin, clarithromycin.

http://msn.netdoctor.co.uk/uk/msn/articles/medicines/100003484.shtml

That's the source, that's some more info' about medicines that antagonise methadone (And obviously other opi's) and also info' about medicines that can cause increased risk of abnormal heartbeats when mixed with methadone (and possibly other opi's?)

Gaz_hmmmm said:
*Anyone know if Grapefruit juice actaully doesn't potentiate methadone? The reason been the two times I've used grapefruit juice and meth', the meth's not seems as strong as when I take it without the grapefruit juice! :\

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=15229464&dopt=Abstract

Enjoy. :)

CONCLUSIONS: Grapefruit juice administration is associated with a modest increase in methadone bioavailability, which is not expected to endanger patients. However, it cannot be excluded that a much stronger effect may occur in some patients, and thus grapefruit juice intake is not recommended during methadone maintenance treatment, in particular in patients initiating such a treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.