• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ with xanax and heroin... not too much xanax or you can waste a LOT of money on heroin ( $$$$$ :( ) and that fucking sucks

on that and the serouel note I also thought of trying a tiny bit of ambien with heroin and maybe that would enhance the nod/lucid dreams/whatever you'd like to call it.
but i never tried it for the same reason as +xanax, don't want to waste like 50 bucks worth of H

Waste the heroin? No, jus take your normal shot then If you have a bar of xanax ...jus break off a 1/4...put under your tongue, let it dissolve

wait for about 30-45 mins...repeat until your have your desired buzz...this way you wont black out by taking to much xanax, and not waste your heroin...

believe me jshcimpo tis a great buzz...very floaty :) kinda like lounging in your recliner on cloud nine

for seroquel, drink a big glass of water, take about 50mg of seroquel sublinguilaly....but not as good as xanax

How much does gluthethimide increase the amount of codeine metabolized to morphine? People say that it increases the amount, but none talks about actual figures. Is it a considerable increase of amount?

By what percentage should you reduce your normal opiate dosage if adding in 5mg of Doxylamine?

say one had atarax & phenergan.

what would be a good dose with hydrocodone?

what would be a good dose with methadone?

also should they be combined or is one better than the other?

Muscle relaxers will deffinately potentiate all opiates. Well they have so far for me. The best one in my opinion would be soma. I prefer it over others like zanaflex and flexeril. When combined with some lortab and an OC it is a pretty badass trip.

mepat1111 said:
By what percentage should you reduce your normal opiate dosage if adding in 5mg of Doxylamine?
5mg... doxylamine... hahaha, dont reduce at all...

buck nasty said:
say one had atarax & phenergan.
what would be a good dose with hydrocodone?
what would be a good dose with methadone?

If you want to potentiate your Opiates, take either 25mg Phenergan (Promethazine) orally or 12,5mg Phenergan (Promethazine) intravenously or 50mg Atarax (Hydroxyzine) orally.

The dosage of Atarax or Phenergan is the same for hydro or Metha potentiation...

buck nasty said:
also should they be combined or is one better than the other?

Don't take 2 antihistamines (Atarax + Phenergan) together, or you may feel nasty anticholinergic effects.
Take just one of them... (I would choose the Atarax for oral potentiation, but Phenergan for IV potentiation)

SOMAma said:
Muscle relaxers will deffinately potentiate all opiates. Well they have so far for me. The best one in my opinion would be soma. I prefer it over others like zanaflex and flexeril. When combined with some lortab and an OC it is a pretty badass trip.

Yes muscle-relaxants are the best for benzos or opiates potentiation...
The best ones:
Carisoprodol, Methocarbamol, Mephenesin, Cyclobenzaprine, Orphenadrine, Baclofen, Dantrolene, Thiocolchocoside, and many others...

mepat1111 said:

5mg Doxylamine is a very very low dosage of Doxylamine... You don't need to reduce your Opiates dosage with such a small amount of Doxylamine...

jasoncrest said:
5mg Doxylamine is a very very low dosage of Doxylamine... You don't need to reduce your Opiates dosage with such a small amount of Doxylamine...
How about 50mg then?

Also I see plenty of thing to potentiate with, but there's no idea of how much you should use and how much you should reduce your regular dosage by to get the same effects. I just had a 30mg oxy enema and dumped 20mg of prochlorperazine (anti-histamine and also reduces nausea) and took 100mg of diphenhydramine so we'll see how that goes, it seems to be marginally stronger...

mepat1111 said:
I was under the impression that 20mg would be enough to knock most people out...
Anti-cholinergic sedation isn't "definite" and won't knock all types of people out with such a low dose.

Maybe you're confused with a scheduled hypnotic? Doxylamine is an OTC anti-cholinergic.

jasoncrest said:
If you want to potentiate your Opiates, take 50mg Atarax (Hydroxyzine) orally.

(I would choose the Atarax for oral potentiation, )

Thx jasoncrest!

At what point do you consume the atarax? Same time as active product or like an hr before?

but how do each potentator effect the high?
alot of those antihistamines make you real sleepy

splenda said:
Anti-cholinergic sedation isn't "definite" and won't knock all types of people out with such a low dose.

Is there such a thing as anticholinergic sedation? I'm pretty sure the sedation you get from OTC antihistamines isn't due to their anticholinergic side effects.

Electrolyte said:
Is there such a thing as anticholinergic sedation? I'm pretty sure the sedation you get from OTC antihistamines isn't due to their anticholinergic side effects.
Uh, yes...

most "sedation" (subjective) one feels from OTC anti-histamines is from the anti-cholinergic effect.

Even some anti-psychotics that "knock people the fuck out" seem to have an anti-cholinergic mechanism that attributes to the sedation (along with DA/NE antagonism.)

splenda said:
Doxylamine is an OTC anti-cholinergic.

I think it would be more accurate to say that Doxylamine is an "OTC antihistamine with slight anticholinergic properties" than an "OTC anti-cholinergic"...

buck nasty said:
At what point do you consume the atarax? Same time as active product or like an hr before?

1/2 hour before on an empty stomach, more than ! hour before on a full stomach.

tadfish said:
but how do each potentator effect the high?

-Cimetidine/Grapefruit juice makes the high last longer
-Antihistamines increase the sedation
-Muscle-relaxants increase the body relaxation
-Clonidine increase the nod

Electrolyte said:
Is there such thing as anticholinergic a sedation? I'm pretty sure the sedation you get from OTC antihistamines isn't due to their anticholinergic side effects.

Anticholinergic effects can bring sedation, but the sedation you get from antihistamines is due to their antihistaminergic action I think...

splenda said:
most "sedation" (subjective) one feels from OTC anti-histamines is from the anti-cholinergic effect.

Are you sure?
Why are there sedative antihistamines without anticholinergic properties then?
(all the new-generation antihistamines have no anticholinergic action, but still have a sedative side-effects..)

I think the sedation from Antihistamines comes from their anticholinergic action AND their antihistamine action.

Status
Not open for further replies.