• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey would it be a bad idea to smoke a bit of opium while on 2 mg clonazepam???? Or would this make a wickeder potentiated high? Thanks....

silentscience said:
hey would it be a bad idea to smoke a bit of opium while on 2 mg clonazepam???? Or would this make a wickeder potentiated high? Thanks....

Clonazepam will potentiate the effects of opium. How much depends on your tolerance for both substances. If you have a benzo and opiate tolerance it should be safe. If your new to either of these substances becareful you could do too much and od. So just take it easy.

cool, ive been n clonopins for like 2 weeks (3-4 days a week like 2 mg. each day) and I smoke ope all the time...think I'm ok???

Well ive never smoked opium so im not a good judge here. But i am also on 2mg of clonazepam a day for almost 6 months. It greatly potentiates the effects of oxycodone so id say it would do the same for opium. So just smoke alot less opium then you normally would. Better to be safe then sorry.

Gabapentin and MDVP - Potentiates opiates or has strong synergistic effects.​

Gabapentin (Brand name Neurontin)

Seems quite effective at potentiating poppies, and would likely work with other opiates. It Does have some effects of it's own if you take enough, but with just 1.2g neurontin, it seems as if I have taken 20-30% more of the poppies. Up the dose of neurontin, and it gets even better. If using neurontin alone, I usually take over 3g. 1.2g would give slight effects, but not enough to enjoy.

MDPV
1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one
This may not potentiate opiates, but mixing with poppies was incredibly pleasant, at times orgasmic. Very good combo, probably best poppy combo I have tried. Try 4mg MDPV with your normal dose of opiate. You may need to raise the MDPV dose to get desired effects, for me, 12-16mg MDPV worked best.

MDPV was also quite nice on it's own, similar in strength to ritilin but much fewer side effects and no anxiety or jitteriness. Not very euphoric on it's own, but the energy boost was pretty strong.

There is a thread on bluelight about MDVP. I wish I knew where to get some more, it seems unavailable at the time.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
Gabapentin (Brand name Neurontin)[/SIZE][/B]
Seems quite effective at potentiating poppies, and would likely work with other opiates. It Does have some effects of it's own if you take enough, but with just 1.2g neurontin, it seems as if I have taken 20-30% more of the poppies. Up the dose of neurontin, and it gets even better. If using neurontin alone, I usually take over 3g. 1.2g would give slight effects, but not enough to enjoy.

I tried Neurontin with Methadone, I didn't felt anything stronger than usual..

Let's put it here also...

Grapefruit, chamomile and cats's claw all together in potentiating methadone, and why not some others... all CYP3A4 inhibitors!

Canis aureus said:
Let's put it here also...

Grapefruit, chamomile and cats's claw all together in potentiating methadone, and why not some others... all CYP3A4 inhibitors!

Some of the Methadone is metabolized by CYP3A4 but CYP2D6, CYP1A2 (and a few others, like CYP2C19 I think) metabolize a lot of it too!

So if you want an optimal Methadone potentiation by inhibiting the enzymes that metabolize it, you should take something that inhibits most of the enzymes that metabolize it, not only 1 (CYP3A4)!

->Fluvoxamine and Cimetidine both inhibit many P450 enzymes (CYP3A4, CYP2D6, CYP1A2 etc...); so I think they are what's best for making Methadone last longer...

Everyone should go through the thread and delete their posts that talk about taking opiates with cannabis or benzo's or whatever. Those aren't potentiators, they're just combinations that happen to be enjoyable for you. That is totally different from potentiators.

edit: this is chokinvictim

Im intrested if anyone knows drugs that combine well with fent and potentiate it besides psycadellics? [Fent has a weird, scary, trippy synergy with LSD]

Not even weed helps because it starts to dangerously surpress my breathing (Forgetting to breath....We've all been there), any ideas?

Cimetadine in theory should be useful in potentiating codeine, hydrocodone, and oxycodone, when taking 1 hr prior to ingestion of the opiate/opioid.
cimetadine also works in conjunction with loperamide (immodium) and will help alleviate withdrawl symptoms.

promethazine (Phenergan) potentiates most opiates/opioids, similar to how diphenhydramine does, only better.

also, it is hypothesized (though untested by me) that taking an extremely low dose of methadone with other opiates/opioids (well, morphine and perhaps others) can help prevent tolerance and dependance. reference

Last edited:
tathra said:
Cimetadine in theory should be useful in potentiating codeine, hydrocodone, and oxycodone, when taking 1 hr prior to ingestion of the opiate/opioid.
cimetadine also works in conjunction with loperamide (immodium) and will help alleviate withdrawl symptoms.

promethazine (Phenergan) potentiates most opiates/opioids, similar to how diphenhydramine does, only better.

also, it is hypothesized (though untested by me) that taking an extremely low dose of methadone with other opiates/opioids (well, morphine and perhaps others) can help prevent tolerance and dependance. reference

Dont use cimetidine with codeine. It wont inhibit the action of codeine to morphine in the liver, so thats a no no.

I also think cimetidine with ANY opioid does close to nothing, except maybe methadone, i KIND of felt it, but probably just placebo.

I notice a better time with Grapefruit Juice even though they techniqally do the same thing.

Carisoprodol

Soma (carisoprodol) the muscle relaxer is a fabulous potentiator of opiates. I've never gotten much from potentiators besides benzos, but you can definitely feel this one. I've heard some people say that this in combo with hydro will yield a heroin-like feeling (without the rush), but I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Anyway, I believe soma is unscheduled so it's fairly easy to get from online pharms. I haven' t posted on here much so I'm unaware of the source rules so I'll just leave it at that.
Peace,
Stoddard

damn this thread is fucked please look up the difference between potentiation and synenergy

if i drink a bottle of vodka after smoking my heroin ill turn blue calll that potentiation

Call it potentiation call it synergy, whatever... If you want more mileage out of your opiates or benzos, try taking clonidine (catapres) with either or both. Clondine lowers your bloodpressure. I find I can go on the nod with a much lower than normal dose of opiates and/or benzos when taken in combination with 150 - 300mcgs of clonidine. I'm rx'd clonidine and it doesn't do an awful lot recreationally on it's own but with opiates / benzos it is good when I'm low on either.

my fave would have to be xanax w/heroin...not too much or you can suffer blackouts
also tried k-pins (not bad)

finally seroquel....interesting but this stuff really dehydrates!! make sure to drink plenty of water

anyone else tried seroquel and heroin?

you really have to be REALLY careful with all of these especially using BENZOS!!!!! A difference in mgs could mean death. Take it slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.