• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming before?

Also, is it possible to do a CWE without a filter of some sort? I know this probably isn't the proper thread, but I searched and nothing came up.

Thanks in advance.

Before.

CWE requires a filter of some kind be it a micron filter, a coffee filter, or just an old t-shirt.

well i thought most benzos dulled / took away from the euphoria from opiates, but as i kinda had imagined, valium + morphine (or oxy/hydrocodone) increases the euphoria and overall sense of well-being and relaxation a GREAT DEAL.. today i took morphine + codeine + valium + diphenhydramine + cannabis and felt god-like. it was almost as good as sniffing dope...

i know technically benzos aren't potentiators for opiates but for me valium 5-20mg boosts the fuck outta a morphine/oxycodone high better than GFJ or diphenhydramine, and mixing cannabis in with valium + good opiates just makes it even better but cannabis isn't a real potentiator either... oh well,

The more powerful heroin inhibitors

I was just wondering, what are some of the more powerful heroin inhibitors?
I know of several good ones that have worked well for me, including cimetidine and grapefruit juice.but i was wondering if there were more powerful ones,and possibly ones that i could get my hands on(easily aquireable). considering the sometimes rediculous prices of dope today, its a pretty reasonable question to ask,IMO.
-Peace-:)
-Rye

Plain ol' diphenhydramine was always a great potentiator for me. I'm sure you already know of the stuff, but it's the active ingredient in Benadryl and most OTC sleep meds. It's also in all of the "PM" pain relivers but stay away from those. Hard on your liver.

Sorry if this is just stating the obvious but you didn't mention it so I thought I'd throw it out there.

well I assume you're looking for CYP inhibitors - there's a MEGA thread somewhere within the first page or two. ALL the info you'll ever need there. Good luck.

no ,its cool.ty for the advice!honestly, i forgot about that one.

johanneschimpo-whats up man?long time no c. im guessing that morphine inhibitors will also work on heroin.is this true?heroin isnt listed in the CYP inhibitor PDF document i downloaded,but im assuming that the two are closely related enough to be metabolized the same way,am i right?

thanks in advance!-
-Rye

Last edited:
Surf N Satch said:
I was just wondering, what are some of the more powerful heroin inhibitors?
I know of several good ones that have worked well for me, including cimetidine and grapefruit juice.but i was wondering if there were more powerful ones,and possibly ones that i could get my hands on(easily aquireable). considering the sometimes rediculous prices of dope today, its a pretty reasonable question to ask,IMO.
-Peace-:)
-Rye

That would be naloxone. But, er...yeah, I really think you meant the CYP enzyme inhibitors as johanneschimpo pointed out, haha :D. Who the hell wan't to dull their smack!?!?

Worthwhile potentiators I use regularly:
- Antihistamines (mainly Diphenhydramine, Hydroxyzine, and Promethazine)
- Cimetidine (the enzyme inhibitor most refer to, grapefruit juice uses the same mechanism but is acidic at the same time)​

All cheap and easily available (especially Diph., Cimetidine, and GFJ). But you, me, and everyone else knows all those^.

Potentiators I would love to get my hands on, but really don't have any way of acquiring as of yet:
- Proglumide /'Milid' (out-dated ulcer treatment drug)
- Tripelennamine (because it's if you have it, it's pharm-grade sterile liquid...all ready and waiting for injection ;), and I've heard it's head-and-shoulders above all other anhistamines regarding potentiation)​

Non-potentiators, but other psychoactive drugs that 'synergize' to enhance the euphoria, high, and/or sedation (and inherently as well as danger of OD/possibly death) that I use regularly:
- Benzodiazepines (easily acquirable, cheap, and by all means worth it if you want a nod)
- WEED (also easily acquirable and cheap, I really can't say and stress how much better it makes a high/nod for me, I don't shoot without it, oh yeah...and as safe as can be, absolutely no warning label here =D)
- Cocaine (fuck, what beats a speedball???, not exactly cheap though :\)
- Barbiturates (extreme danger here, I know what I'm doing, but this could easily be the end of me the next time I do it. Edit: On second thought, this being harm-reduction 'n all...ignore this suggestion completely. They are rare anyhow, and I know I wouln't let mine go unless it's a pretty penny)

This thread should help a quite a bit:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=252569

But try to weed through some of the useless suggestions in there, many things listed are placebo, heresay, or just pure horseshit.

Edit #2: And yes, what works for H will work for morphine %). Heroin basically is morphine but chemically, H has this little extra acetyl ring in it's structure which 'transports' the morphine into the brain more rapidly. Thus why most covet the smack 'rush' so much. But hey, morphine ain't no slouch either! I'll take it anyday, the difference in high is neglible to me.

Last edited:
hey thanks IVXLCDM,youve answered my questions very well!I knew about most of the inhibitors listed,but thanks anyways,its nice to get an educated and helpful response,and you even listed synergistic drugs for me too.I love synergy highs,especially smoking some high grade buds with a good 20 piece.sometimes i like to mix certain benzos with H, but i found that some actually dull the high for me,especially lorazepam.but taking some alprazolam with H is probably my favorite mix .and again, thanks to everyone for your advice, i really appreciate your help!i might leave this thread open for a few more replies, but my questions have already been answered pretty well.thanks again-
Peace-
-Rye-

IVXLCDM's post is everything i'd say.. especially cannabis + valium + diphenhydramine... thats my favorite combo to boost opiate highs... and obviously speedballing is great, but that's not always an option (b/c of the cost)

I have tried most potentiators mentioned without any success, in fact some, even tagamet seem to decrease opiate euphoria. I do like soma taken 20 minutes after dosing with hydro or oxy as a synergizer, different than a potentiator, but very effective non the less.

Kratom Potentiation(SP?)

Sorry if this has been done already, I checked the serch engine and came up with nothing. So........

I just got a killer supply of high quality Kratom and I was wondering if St. John's Wart will potentiate Kratom? I know St. John's Wart potentiates alot of things is Kratom one of them?

If not what will?

Thanks,
entropy90

I've never heard of such things. Possibly Tagamet or grapefruit juice, but that's been covered in opiate/benzo potentiating threads.

And spell checks telling me potentiating was the word you wanted (fooled me too, so you know).

How much diphenhydramine to mix with the oxycodone? When one has a diph tolerance that is.

I normally take 200 mg of diphenhydramine to sleep every night. So I'm thinking 200 mg of it to mix with 20 mg of oxycodone?

Last edited:
If you take it every night then 150mg might be ok, with no tolerance take ~50mg of dph.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.