• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grapefruit juice is listed as a potentiator for methadone..something to do with enzymes

ive noticed taking amphetamines like adderall 30 mins to an hour before i dose on my methadone, strongly potentiates the nod for some strange reason

On a combination of both Morphine (60mg) and Oxycodone (50mg) wich were both taken Orally.

I took 10mg Cyclobenzaprine, 50mg Diphenhydramine, 50mg Dimenhydrinate.

It is a combination i use alot : Morphine 60mg, Oxycodone 50mg, 50/50 Diphen, Dimen. And it doesn't make me nod.

While this wasn't my first attemp with the antihistamines, it was a premiere with the Cyclo. Sadly it kicked in at a really bad moment, and I ended up losing control of my car, oversteering at evry swing, not crashing it, but giving it somewhat of a slap on a sidewalk. Fortunatly no one was hurt. More responsibly, later on, removing the Dimenhydrinate proved to be useful, and made the high somewhat less of a hendicap to me.

Hydromorphone is easily potentiated with Cyclobenzaprine. Gabapentin, even at the lowest dose, wich is 100mg, is very useful. Although 100mg couldn't have with nodding with 8mg of hydromorphone IN, it did prove to be an excellent potetiator. One 800mg pill taken PO with 8mg of Hydromorphone taken IN, had me nodding.

Will eventually post more Hydromorphone adventures :)

It's quite known fact here that if you potentiate opiates with alcohol, it takes some of the euphoria caused by opiates away. Now, I've been wondering if this same thing applies to benzos also? If so, is it all benzos or just certain ones?

^^ I've never heard that before. Why does alcohol reduce the euphoria? Maybe this explain why I didn't feel as high last night as I should have. I had a couple beers and some wine and for some reason I didn't feel as smacked as I normally would.

ToxicFerret said:
^^ I've never heard that before. Why does alcohol reduce the euphoria? Maybe this explain why I didn't feel as high last night as I should have. I had a couple beers and some wine and for some reason I didn't feel as smacked as I normally would.

Opiates work by inhibiting GABA receptors. This allows more dopamine to be released which makes you feel euphoria. Alcohol works by stimulating GABA receptors. It makes sense that alcohol could reduce the euphoria of opiates.

hydroxyzine is the shit when it comes to potentiating hydrycodone. made it so great =)

sonic said:
Opiates work by inhibiting GABA receptors. This allows more dopamine to be released which makes you feel euphoria. Alcohol works by stimulating GABA receptors. It makes sense that alcohol could reduce the euphoria of opiates.

That's the theory:
Benzos, alcohol reduce Dopamine by enhancing GABA, and
Opiates reduce GABA by inducing Dopamine
That's the facts:
HOWEVER, there's no reduction of euphoria when you take alcohol or benzos with opiates, it's even the opposite that happens, increased euphoria...

(don't ask me why, neurochemistry is too complicated)

I know this is an old thread, yet it's so great... anywaysthis question is unanswered and I can't find it.

How much and when, how long before (on an empty stomach) should one take of Diphenhydramine before popping 4 percs (20 mg oxycodone) or railing an OC20 or even hydrocodone to help potentiate the buzz.

I can't handle GFJ nasty tasting shit but if it really is worth it let me know and I'll tough it out, I'm going to buy some tagment and citimine so if I do then I don't need the GFJ correct?

And is there nothing besides Cat's Claw to help with methadone?

Of course I take benzos and smoke pot and drink alcohol with opis but that's not exactly potentiation.

I have yet to read what potentiates fentanyl. Seeing as how most opiates work well with antihistamines, I would assume benadryl would work.

Does anyone know so it can be added to the top of this thread?

so dyphenhydramine will be a good deal for potentiating??
i use codeine for most, sometimes h...
i can get a pack for a one buck, russian dimedroll brand, how many MG's to take with my codeine, though i use also benzos with combo with my coddie?
^(and never had a problem to handle large amounts, i mean, large amounts of opies & benzos together.)

GZer0D said:
I know this is an old thread, yet it's so great... anywaysthis question is unanswered and I can't find it.

How much and when, how long before (on an empty stomach) should one take of Diphenhydramine before popping 4 percs (20 mg oxycodone) or railing an OC20 or even hydrocodone to help potentiate the buzz.

I can't handle GFJ nasty tasting shit but if it really is worth it let me know and I'll tough it out, I'm going to buy some tagment and citimine so if I do then I don't need the GFJ correct?

And is there nothing besides Cat's Claw to help with methadone?

Of course I take benzos and smoke pot and drink alcohol with opis but that's not exactly potentiation.

Could somsone please reply to above.

This is me I forgot my password again been reading forum for years.
Back to GREENLIGHTER AGAIN LOLZ!

Anyways can't find it what would you suggest?

Also I've been taking Diphenhydramine pills when or like 10 minutes before I dose my H. Is that time frame good or should it be ealier?

Diphenhydramine potentiate methadone?

I was also wondering about DXM and using it to potentiate methadone and when to use and how much?

Also with heroin and oxycodone?

Thanks in advance.

This thread really needs cleaned up people don't know the difference from syngery and potentiation, yeah I drink alcohol and smoke pot with my opiates.

Boiling in Acid said:
so dyphenhydramine will be a good deal for potentiating??
i use codeine for most, sometimes h...
i can get a pack for a one buck, russian dimedroll brand, how many MG's to take with my codeine, though i use also benzos with combo with my coddie?
^(and never had a problem to handle large amounts, i mean, large amounts of opies & benzos together.)

50mgs is a good starting dose, to get a feel for it. (in the US, thats 2 pills. In Israel, no fucking idea but probably the same)

Will OJ be as good as Grapefruit Juice? And should it be WHITE grapefruit? I also wondered if I should just eat the grapefruit, and if its supposed to be white grapefruit juice how do you get that from a normal grapefruit? (I'ma tard I know)

I am going to try eating an orange cause I am out of Grapefruit juice, but let me know it oranges are worthless compared to grapefruits.
TIA

I could believe that alcohol reduces euphoria from opiates. Don't know if it is true, but I could definately believe it. Doesn't mean you aren't high or intoxicated anymore.

Grapefruit juice, not orange. Oral opiates only, if my memory serves me correct.

The only way to potentiate that shot of heroin is more heroin.

BitchSlap said:
Will OJ be as good as Grapefruit Juice? And should it be WHITE grapefruit? I also wondered if I should just eat the grapefruit, and if its supposed to be white grapefruit juice how do you get that from a normal grapefruit? (I'ma tard I know)

I am going to try eating an orange cause I am out of Grapefruit juice, but let me know it oranges are worthless compared to grapefruits.
TIA

all you gotta do is get the grapefruit juice thats 100% juice with no sugar or water added , not the ocean spray ruby red 50% sugar and fake juice stuff "juice drink"

Yea i also gotta say i agree w/whoever said the thread could be cleaned up a lil...Not that there aint alot of useful shit in it...Just wanna make sure that all the facts, as straight up as possible , are all right there on the top of the thread so it can be more useful instead of ppl tryna look thru the whole thing to find a lil bit of info.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.