PDA

View Full Version : Phentermine

kazza_baby
01-05-2006, 13:26
Have any of you used this weight loss supplement?

I know from what I've read that it can have some harsh side effects, though obviously it varies for the individual.

Just wanting to get some personal opinions from those who've actually used it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:).

halfoz
01-05-2006, 13:34
used it, or "used" it. latter here.

if you want to lose weight.... you will. you will completely lose any desire to eat. kinda like meth in that way.

Harsh side effects? you get jittery, talk too fast, can't sleep, heart pounds, you grow a third eyeball... the usual

The Young Geezer
01-05-2006, 13:58
it feels like cheap cut to shit cocaine...oh wait generally cut to shit cocaine is phentermina+pemoline+lidocaine, I've had the pure stuff though, lasts long, feels kinda dirty, you can stay awake but feel spaced out , not focused like with amps, and well that's all I can remember, I gave them away to my friends, some snorted it, oters thought they were awesome, I used to get them for free 150mgs caps and only experimented a couple or a dozen of times.

anhalonium9
01-05-2006, 14:20
i did phentermine one time. all i remember is it made me feel like shit. really anxious and nervous, like a mild panic attack. it had none of the feel good extra energy properties of amphetamine. i wouldn't do it again if someone paid me.

AudioXTC
05-05-2006, 05:50
ive been using 37.5mg phentermine since the new year and has helped me lose a good bit of weight and get on a more healthy diet. at first i had trouble sleeping but now its no problem and i am taking 1.5 pills a day 6 days a week. i have chewed as many as 3.5 and it is sort of comparable to meth. feels like meth 2 hours after your last hit, speeding but not geeking and shit.

the_ketaman
18-06-2006, 13:49
i just got some 40mg caps, what should i do, how much should i take first time for a threshold expierience?

ive heard its kinda similar to speed, but some say its like caffiene/pseudo-ephedrine and if it is i want nothing to do with it.

is there anything that i shouldnt be mixing with phentermine, i just had a red bull a few hours ago, i dont wanna have a heart attack or have something go wrong i know taurine and other supplements in red bull sometimes dont mix very well with medications.thanx

fastandbulbous
18-06-2006, 15:37
You'll not have a heart attack, but phentermine has a lot more peripheral effects compared to amphetamine. On all counts, concerning CNS activity (causing dopamine/noradrenaline release & preventing their reuptake), phentermine is piss-poor compared with amphetamine. So you have to take a larger dose to get the same level of stimulation as you'd get from a set dose of amphetamine - this means there's more circulating outside your CNS to cause things like tachycardia etc

DarthMom
21-06-2006, 01:40
i have been considering taking phentermine but thanks to fastand bulbous' post, i don't think it is an option. interesting, and good explanation of why it is worse than amphetamines, and i will research it further before totally disregarding it, but i do trust your opinion in seeing many of your past posts. oh why can't i just find a bit o meth for a month or so. weight loss really is quite difficult when it is such a strong desire. never needed to lose before, and couldn't gain if i wanted, now, fat, and couldn't lose weight if i cut an arm off.

chrlefxtrt
22-06-2006, 19:43
i took it for about 6 months to lose weight (phenteramine) and after a couple of days your body adjusts to the drug being in your system and the tweekyness backs off a little. you do build up a tolerance like almost anything else after a while. but in general i never had any bad side- effects from taking it, even after taking too much "accidentally ofcourse"

Tokey-tokerson
22-06-2006, 19:48
I've used it and it was great for what I was looking for (an anoretic that helps fatique). It will make you want to get off your ass and do stuff, it is a bit different from amphetamines though. It seems like the anorexia is stronger than amphetamine and so is the periphrial stimulation. You can take some and work out, unlike amphetamines witch zone me out and make me want to sit still.

fastandbulbous
23-06-2006, 03:19
If you use it purely as an appetite reducing drug, then yes it's effective, but if you're wanting any sort of stimulant effect, phentermine is pretty rough and not entirely pleasant

the_ketaman
23-06-2006, 16:49
yeah dont try and get high off it, its not fun at all. maybe if you had to do a hard days work or something but you feel no high and it makes you feel like crap unless you are doing something constantly for about 18-24 hours i wouldnt recommend it.

Smyth
16-08-2006, 00:33
Since someone I spoke to is taking this, I have become more interested in it.

What is strange is its only in sched IV despite being a fairly strong stimulant.

How does it compare to regular amphetamine?

getreal
04-01-2007, 23:47
Phetermine vs Adderall~

Heres the issue. I am rx'd Adderall but I sorta use it up before the next rx. So I bought this stuff, Phetermine online and I THINK its very good to supplement between r'x's of Adderall, (or, I could just learn my lesson-LOL)..

My question is this.

I have a VERY high tolerance to Adderall AND Provigel.

The Phet is 37.5 tablets- not time released.

In anyones opinion do you think its safe to use this stuff as I would the 30 mg. Adderall?
I mean, over use it?

getreal
05-01-2007, 01:09
Phetermine vs Adderall~

Heres the issue. I am rx'd Adderall but I sorta use it up before the next rx. So I bought this stuff, Phetermine online and I THINK its very good to supplement between r'x's of Adderall, (or, I could just learn my lesson-LOL)..

My question is this.

I have a VERY high tolerance to Adderall AND Provigel.

The Phet is 37.5 tablets- not time released.

In anyones opinion do you think its safe to use this stuff as I would the 30 mg. Adderall?
I mean, over use it?

Anyone?=D

getreal
05-01-2007, 01:39
COME ON!

Someone knows the answer- Geez.:(

asecin
20-01-2007, 23:53
hi
what are the dangers when you IV Phentermine ??

purplefirefly
21-01-2007, 04:29
I actually had a really good experience with phentermine. I took it for about three months. I didn't really notice any harsh side effects and it didn't make me feel really "jittery" as some other stimulants have the ability to.

It worked wonderfully as an appetite suppressant, maybe too good of one actually. 8)

asecin
21-01-2007, 06:21
yeh
that shit makes food seem so pointless and waste of time... just like how antidepressants make sex seem like a long boredom

RockWell
08-02-2007, 19:15
I been taking phentermine for about 6 years now because I work nights and i
like the feel of speed. I took this w/Adderall and it felt like my heart was jumping out of my chest. When I first started taking phentermine it put me in a good mood and the high was great. But 6 years later I lost that good feeling but it still keeps me up. In order for me to sleep I take 750 MG of Seroquel & 1 Clonazepam and it's the best sleep ever.

visualvalium
08-02-2007, 22:08
hi
what are the dangers when you IV Phentermine ??

asecin, weve discussed phentermine before. ive shot it up, and its not euphoric. theres no rush, even with 75 mgs. plus the tabs kinda gelup. theres no point to shooting it, just eat or plug it. its great for weight loss.
and it is safe to use as you would adderall. ive taken 75 mgs 2 x a day for weight and lost 50 lbs in 6 months without even exercising, it just kills your craving for sugar. i wouldnt take more than 2 tabs at once, though, because of arrythmia and tachycardia, it really fucks with your heart at high doses.
and to the guy who gave out the 150mg capsules, where did you get those? maybe you meant the 105 mg phendimetrazine caps. ive never heard of anyone making that high of a dose of phentermine.

Jamshyd
08-02-2007, 22:24
I must say, I found Phentermine to be hands down the MOST anorexic of any drugs that I've tried... I actually found myself needing to force myself to swallow food.

I only tried it a couple of times, and that was a long time ago before trying amphetamine. In retrospect, I'd say its peripheral effects on me were exactly like those of Methylphenidate. Definitely not nearly as bad as Ephedrine, but worse than Adderall. But YMMV of course.

Jamshyd
08-02-2007, 23:11
it feels like cheap cut to shit cocaine...oh wait generally cut to shit cocaine is phentermina+pemoline+lidocaine, I've had the pure stuff though, lasts long, feels kinda dirty, you can stay awake but feel spaced out , not focused like with amps, and well that's all I can remember, I gave them away to my friends, some snorted it, oters thought they were awesome, I used to get them for free 150mgs caps and only experimented a couple or a dozen of times.

You have PEMOLINE in your coke? Ok, next time you get "shit coke" with pemoline in it, send it right here! =D

visualvalium
15-02-2007, 01:42
phentermine is a miracle drug for weight loss. itll kill your sugar craving, speed you metabolism and boost confidence. its also a fair speed agent, and wil keep you up and going for the duration. its the best weight loss drug ive tried, better than meth because meth destroys your body.i lost 60 pounds in 6 months with adipex

robatussin
15-02-2007, 04:35
I tried it a few times and it worked very well for not eating, and mildly well as a stimulant. It left a bad taste in my mouth though due to the dryness, but then again amphetamines kind of do that too.

DarkCode
15-02-2007, 17:19

Its not so much lidocaine anymore, I know for a fact a lot of latin groups in both southern california and florida, are using a 80% coke, 20% benzocaine off the kilo. Lidocaine is more of a risk for overdose and problems, however benzocaine tends to be used more effectively, and with other cutting agents can be a very profitable adulterant, trust me, I know.

Hannah Capps
13-04-2007, 06:15
I must say, I found Phentermine to be hands down the MOST anorexic of any drugs that I've tried... I actually found myself needing to force myself to swallow food.

I only tried it a couple of times, and that was a long time ago before trying amphetamine. In retrospect, I'd say its peripheral effects on me were exactly like those of Methylphenidate. Definitely not nearly as bad as Ephedrine, but worse than Adderall. But YMMV of course.

Funny...I've been takeing it for 7+ years and it makes me want to eat...hense the weight gain...:p

p0rk_sw0rd
13-04-2007, 19:21
... I actually found myself needing to force myself to swallow food.

Definitely not nearly as bad as Ephedrine, but worse than Adderall.sums it up