Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bne: police raid valley clubs

drink drank drunk

Bluelighter
MORE than 40 police began raiding several nightclubs in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley late on Friday night, arresting patrons and seizing drugs.

Police used a sniffer dog to scan patrons at The Family nightclub in McLachlan Street around 11pm and a number of people were detained after quantities of pills and other drugs were discovered.

A police spokesman said because Operation Walk The Line was ongoing at other venues, no further details would be released until the raids had concluded.

However, the spokesman confirmed several arrests had been made after the first raids.

http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/story/0,20797,18891400-5003400,00.html

just a matter of time after what happened last weekend i suppose

again, looks like a bit of a media bash up.. i'd be pretty cranky if i was in that photo captioned "busted" and wasnt actually busted.

i just saw this on the news... kinda freaks you out abit tho. im heading into the val 2nite.. could be interesting how this affects the night life tonigh

channel 9 news pulled up, BEFORE THE COPS DID!!! so i went to ask them what they were doing and the guy basically said just watch...given that answer, I went back in the club, came back out and walked round of the back of family and woompa stepped right into supt carew's (the one they interviewed on the news) big ugly fucking head, not a pretty sight when you are trying to have a good night. I was wearing phat pants at the time was completely clean and so knew i had nothing to be truly scared of...and we got to chatting, actually she got to questioning me and i got to being a smart arse, she asked if i had any pills...i said no, she said your pants say different, to which i replied, thats discrimination...just because a muslim person wears a head dress doesnt mean they are a terrorist...on the smae token, my pants mean nothing...she laughed, then some other old bastard said for me to give my braceltes back to my gf, i informed him they are called kandy, and they are a sign of friendship between ravers, i offered him one...but he wouldnt take it! then the dog came round and sniffed me twice GOOD FIDO!!! Funny thing about all of this is, im in giant glowing phat pants my mate was in usual clubbing clobber and they "aprehended" him and were going to search him!! i didnt even get frisked. I think its just sad how blatently obvious this reaction was to the "suspected drug overdose". SMILE PRETTY FOR THE CAMERAS RAVERS! Oh yeah some old copper also asked to see my id, and got out his notebook, cant memba if he took my details down...but he said...I have something that belongs to you back at the station WTF does that mean?!? This has just encouraged me to party harder sober or not...8o :p =D

Yours truly.
Whatsthatsound?

also this part interests me "A police spokesman said because Operation Walk The Line was ongoing at other venues, no further details would be released until the raids had concluded." :\ fuck I won't be able to go out for a while

Hooray for double drops!

About time too.

There have been too many Fucktards in the valley of late any way. Some people are so obvious my Nan could sniff your pants to know your on it. If people enjoyed their high a little more and controlled themselves in public alot more there wouldn't be a response.

In Sir Joh's day the art of stealth was essential. You wouldn't have thought to carry a foil and pipe into a bar or club. Every night you can see idiots almost spilling their gear at the set of lights. People have had it too easy for too long. It is still illegal folks. Street smarts go a long way.

I'm going to be pissed off when Inspector Rex sniffs a stray 1/2 in my pocket though. The best I could hope for is a quick scoot around the corner and scale the chain fence.

Will this be the death of the valley and the rise of the hinterland?

maxload said:
About time too.

There have been too many Fucktards in the valley of late any way. Some people are so obvious my Nan could sniff your pants to know your on it. If people enjoyed their high a little more and controlled themselves in public alot more there wouldn't be a response.

In Sir Joh's day the art of stealth was essential. You wouldn't have thought to carry a foil and pipe into a bar or club. Every night you can see idiots almost spilling their gear at the set of lights. People have had it too easy for too long. It is still illegal folks. Street smarts go a long way.

I'm going to be pissed off when Inspector Rex sniffs a stray 1/2 in my pocket though. The best I could hope for is a quick scoot around the corner and scale the chain fence.

Will this be the death of the valley and the rise of the hinterland?

I agree people are making less of an attempt to hide it, i shudder walking around a club and seeing people with eyes bulging out their head and chewing there face off...YOU ARE IN PUBLIC!!!Christ Iv'e done drugs and you can still control yourself under the influence, if you can't, stay home and fry:p More to that I think more than ever its become more mainstream and there is just alot of ignorant/uneducated users out there.

Yeah I wear phats but that doesnt actually mean im on gear, most of the time when i go out i wear my phats cause thats part of my identity and most of the time im not on gear!!!

And yeah I don't think they are catching the real criminals, they caught 13 punters with what 2 or 3 pills each and a bit of weed, prob wasn't even found by a dog as they were the labrador drug dogs 4 MDMA. (FYI, DONT PAT THE FUCKING DOG!!8o ) and they aren't really acting because "its become so obvious" etc, it was simply a P.R. stunt, the bloody media got there b4 the coppers. My mate asked one of the cops is this because of the death the other day...officer smiled and nodded...I was at that party too!

AND THE [Edit] WILL NEVER DIE!!!! UNLESS IT BECOMES INFESTED WITH THOSE TYPES WHO FREQUENT THE [Edit] BAR...I swear it's like stepping into a teleport portal into a city club or something...8( LOL @ INSP REX, KOMISSAR REX=D

No venue names unless these appear in a referenced media article; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
whatsthatsound? said:
AND THE [Edit] WILL NEVER DIE!!!! UNLESS IT BECOMES INFESTED WITH THOSE TYPES WHO FREQUENT THE [Edit] BAR...I swear it's like stepping into a teleport portal into a city club or something...8( LOL @ INSP REX, KOMISSAR REX=D

What exactly is wrong with the [Edit] bar? Or the city clubs? Every club has its benefits.

Are you a snob?

No not a snob, I'm a raver ffs i party at [Edit] ! I'd dance in the sewers if there was good enough sound! but...they have their place in the nightlife...thats where it should stay...city clubs don't have that valley feel, people that go to the valley exclusively will know what I'm talking about...The [Edit] bar does not have that valley feel...I take it from your post your a city club person...good for you=D , i wouldn't step foot in the place much too angry for me, too many scary samoans trying to hurt me for no apparent reason (not being racist have good reason to hold this belief, personal experience:\ We all know rum drinkers are angry...there are a lot of rum drinkers in the city=D

Yours sincerely
Whatsthatsound?

Do NOT mention venue names in this forum!

Ahhh the good old Eclipse storage tin, should be productive for their companys reputation...

"A police spokesman said because Operation Walk The Line was ongoing at other venues, no further details would be released until the raids had concluded."

In retaliation I suggest we start up a movement called Operation Snort The Line.

That'll fuck 'em.

The strike rate is far to low so i can barely understand how they can call this a success. If it was not for the "ONE" women that was caught with 93 pills in her possesion this operation would have been called a complete waste of time.

50 people were search 13 people charged not even nessesarily with pills some just with sum weed. If it werent for alot of the retards that go to [Edit] with 20 pills for themselves cause they think there fuking legends the strike rate would have been even less... its not exactly hard to keep your stuff in a discreet place where police cant search. and carry some nurofen(packaged) because it may cause police not to search u as thouroughly(cant spell for shit)

This operation is just to try and make police look in control after the Suspected overdose at the RNA. Police still have not released details as to what drug did it mainly because it will do more damage to the reputation of Ectasy if they don't. Im just waiting for today tonite to do the valley exclusive or something... So i ask you if u see any retard pinging off his chops making a fool of himself infront of a camera just walk away cause theyve already got all the footage they need.

Apologise if im not to coherent but its early and fingers are frozen from riding moto.

And even I'm having trouble defending pills from critisim as more and more become adulterated and uninformed users dont seem to care and keep buying them anyway. I have no doubt MDMA is as safe as alcohol but its never just mdma nemore, even pilltesters cant tell u presence of 2 or more active ingredients.

Venue name removed- Please observe posting guidelines

On another note how much do u think last fridays event would have cost. I'm saying around $20,000 for the nites operation including Wages, Operation setup, Admin fees etc + the initial $80,000 it cost to train each dog in the first place(once off fee ofcourse). Then the few thousand in having to send the minor offenders(being most of them) to court, on top of the the few thousand it costs to make them all watch that bloody "Drugs are bad tape".

2-or more years possible jail with that girl who got caught with ninety three tabs(I bet shes hoping she had fake pills). So that adds up to $100000+ to the tax payer having to pay for her jail cell.

And how much will the goverment recoop in fines...most likely $0

Reakon thats about accurate?

"Yay... I'm a raver.. i <3 RAVING"

n00b talk.

Get over the bullshit that people go out for the music, its not drugs - thats all it ever is, and all it ever was - when the scene evolves again - the drugs will still be there, and i bet your ass you wont, and you'll be jaded like me, telling every n00b how good it used to be.

Go out, act a fool, munt your ass off - the whole world knows it happening anyway, phatties say you've prolly got pills on you, or took them already... news asked me if i had them... i'd say 'yeh, i did, maybe... wonder what happened to it?... have a good one"

if i was also holding a quanitity that wouldnt kill me if i ate it, i'd just fucking eat it first sign of cops.

And on the same note, to the moron who said don't go out and get munted, you're in public - who really cares? i had a 50yo taxi driver tell me like a month ago when we were chatting "you know, go out, have a drink, POP SOME PILLS..."... like he was all for drugs.. its mainstream - just coz it's ilegal doesn't mean jack all.

That said, if you do it - prepare for the worst.

If you take drugs out in the valley from now on, start "opperation snort the line", thus you wont get caught holding ;)

zaineaol.nu said:
And on the same note, to the moron who said don't go out and get munted, you're in public - who really cares? i had a 50yo taxi driver tell me like a month ago when we were chatting "you know, go out, have a drink, POP SOME PILLS..."... like he was all for drugs.. its mainstream - just coz it's ilegal doesn't mean jack all.

Taking advise from Taxi drivers?
"Are you looking at me?"

Are you the idiot who rolls in front of cars and apologises or the nob in 7-11 screaming "This is the greatest night ever!"
I don't give a fuck what your is inside your mind. I just want my change back and find some comfy spot to relax.

All I'm saying is that it is beter when it's a little more underground.
:p

maxload said:
Taking advise from Taxi drivers?
"Are you looking at me?"

Are you the idiot who rolls in front of cars and apologises or the nob in 7-11 screaming "This is the greatest night ever!"
I don't give a fuck what your is inside your mind. I just want my change back and find some comfy spot to relax.

All I'm saying is that it is beter when it's a little more underground.
:p

umm, no im neither of those people... im the guy who goes out, sees his mates... has a rock, goes home early coz the club and n00b wanks running around screaming that shit pisses him off.

It is mainstream, and no matter how dumb and stupid ur ideas, it will never be underground again.

people from all walks of life do these drugs - teenagers, mums, dads, families i have seen on them. And this is why the rave scenes have become shit - because everyone knows the drugs are there - the groups have become more diverse - thus winding up with morons in the scene.

i may be 18, i've been goin out for about 3 years.. im 19 in like 5 weeks. lol, i'll call people n00bs if i desire...

zaineaol.nu said:
"Yay... I'm a raver.. i <3 RAVING"

n00b talk.

Get over the bullshit that people go out for the music, its not drugs - thats all it ever is, and all it ever was - when the scene evolves again - the drugs will still be there, and i bet your ass you wont, and you'll be jaded like me, telling every n00b how good it used to be.

Go out, act a fool, munt your ass off - the whole world knows it happening anyway, phatties say you've prolly got pills on you, or took them already... news asked me if i had them... i'd say 'yeh, i did, maybe... wonder what happened to it?... have a good one"

if i was also holding a quanitity that wouldnt kill me if i ate it, i'd just fucking eat it first sign of cops.

That said, if you do it - prepare for the worst.

If you take drugs out in the valley from now on, start "opperation snort the line", thus you wont get caught holding ;)

You originally from the brissy rave scene dude?...I'm getting a definete air of melbourne arrogance from you(also because of the use of the word "rock"), my ideals are my ideals, i'm entiteled (spelling) to my oppinion as much as you are to yours...just cause you have a larger number in your little profile box doesn't mean shit! Wow dude getting jaded a little early aint we, and yeah I know quite a few ravers who wear phats and DON'T POP PILLS,

And i didnt say don't go out and get munted, I said don't make it so FUCKING OBVIOUS, because you are still in public, after all.

Finally to that I like what aunty establishment said

Originally Posted by aunty establishment
Has a card printed up reading "Always do the opposite of what Zaineaol says" ;)

Def, gonna print me off one of those cards, Just in case:)
more to that i hope i see you out, so i can give u a big hug some kandy, and let you know its all ok=D 8o

Dr.Feelgood said:
Ahhh the good old Eclipse storage tin, should be productive for their companys reputation...

BAHAHAHAHA the QLD police might get a sponsorship deal outta this=D

Too many people are ignoring the no venue rule. Venue names are only allowed if the name has first appeared in a media article related to the thread topic.

Further violations will result in the offensive post/s being completely deleted; p_d