Molly

MikeyLikesE

Bluelighter
Over the last two years, it seems as tho molly has spread throughout europe to the point where almost everyone has access to it.

Over the last few months, i've heard of rumors of molly appearing in greater quantity in certain parts of the US. Im curious to see who has seen molly, where they saw it, and how often it appears.

my hunch is that it is slowly starting to spread across the US....agree or disagree??

I'll start it off by saying ive heard rumors of molly becoming more and more frequent in Pittsburgh over the last 6 months...with sporadic reports of it all over the state of Pennsylvania.

molly is in full force around rhode island as weird as it sounds i hate the shit dont get me wrong i do like clean pressed pills not a meth bomb fan watsoever but molly fucks with me gets me on a paranoia level than rolling very odd but it does affect every one different right?

MDMA crystals should have the same effect on you as a clean pressed pill. Maybe molly is showing up becase there could be more "mom and pop" labs popping up. It would just be easier for these people to just sell the powder rather than trying to press it into pills.

maybe i over did it i have no idea but it was one of them experiances that makes you not wanna try it again

Man I'd love to see some molly in Toronto, would be a nice change from all the meth pills going around8(

it's around here, but it's pressed into a pill... well that's how they come currently. It doesn't come in crystals which is odd, but it sometimes comes in Powder.

yea molly has popped up twice in dallas tx in the last two onths.
its funny
90% of people dont know what it is. and they just want speed based tabbs

i havent heard anything about it coming around, and i live in pittsburgh

A good supply of pure molly powder is/was available in the Ft lauderdale area. I tried it a few times and it was great. I still have a decent amount left and i'll try to take a picture of it soon, I'm not sure how to post a picture in this thread but if someone wants to let me know how, I'll post it

PS folks, a pill is not molly. molly is pure MDMA crystal:

showphoto.php

yooo jus had some bomb ass molly last night... like a 100 mg got me rollin balls it was white powder in a capsule but it was dooope, im so glad i found molly now i dont have 2 deal with shitty ass twacked out pills

The experience of a clean pressed pill and pure molly crystals is different somehow....pure molly crystals is the most loved-up feeling that I have ever got....I thought that everyone was like part of my circle of friends...but how your body feels is never speedy....sometimes I just felt that all i wanted to do was lay down and see every light...i also got INTENSE eye wiggles....(to the point where I cant look at nothing straight)I took 250 mgs(I'm a big girl....I'm 5"8 and weight 148lbs)Pure MDMA is nothing like a pressed pill...(the ones that I have taken)

250mg of molly would be like eating 4 pressed pills. Maybe thats why you had such a great experience.

I've been able to get molly in Minnesota for almost a year now w/o any problems! Any it's DAMN good too =)

^^^

I've heard theres a good amount up there... in fact I sampled some from minn and it was pretty good.

Nice Avatar btw ;)

I'm from detroit and I've been looking for molly and acid for a while now with no luck at all and I've got a lot of good hooks... anybody found either of these in the detroit metro or even in michigan at all?