• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Things to do on ACID!!

XTC smokey

Bluelighter
What are some fun things to do while you are tripping? Me and a couple buddies of mine are dropping at 8AM on sunday, and we're going to have a badass day-trip. I appreciate help from anyone! Thanks!

P.S. Ive heard that its good to take Valium while you're tripping. Is this true?

Thanks,
-Smokey-

valium would prolly help in case you had anxiety problems (im guessing, never mixed it personally...). I love being outdoors in the woods on a good days tripping. But ive never done acid during the daytime, only shrooms for that matter ;p sure it will be fun as hell

the valium will make the trip less intense so i would avoid taking it unless you begin to freak out. but anythings fun on acid i personally enjoy going for walks

dark room

headphones

comfy place to sit

:-D

A lot of people like the dark, trippin in a really dark place is fun to "Get lost" but take the trip out doors during the day and watch the clouds, during fall all the trees look really weird casue of the colors. by far a one of my favorite things to do is take a walk through the woods with headphones on with some trance, you wont remeber where you are when you get done though.

Anything you enjoy sober will have tons more depth to it while you're tripping, and you'll see it in a different light.

IMO tripping is sometimes wasted if you just listen to music with headphones or chill in your basement the whole time. Unless you're taking a dose that'll utterly incapacitate you, a more rewarding experience can be had by taking the drug and then doing something.

Hey man, just go with the flow dude, take the acid and if you feel like doing something then you dam well do it, even if it may be illegal (hell and the acid isnt) and just have the best time ever doing anything you want...

Zedrich said:
Hey man, just go with the flow dude, take the acid and if you feel like doing something then you dam well do it, even if it may be illegal (hell and the acid isnt) and just have the best time ever doing anything you want...

have you ever tripped before? acid always makes me wanna destroy stuff and steal retarded shit out of peoples yards, dont mean i should be doing it ;p

As an armchair psychologist, I'd say that the acid isn't what makes you want to do those things.

Throwing the frisbee, skateboarding, and swimming are some of my favorites. Also, hiking, bike riding, and simply laying in a field are classics. Just do whatever comes to mind, as long as its legal :)

Hypnic_JerK said:
As an armchair psychologist, I'd say that the acid isn't what makes you want to do those things.

haha I didnt actually mean acid MAKES me wanna do those types of things, but if I were to desire doing something retarded like that while tripping then I would not have enough common sense to think twice at that time.......So thus never do WHATEVER you want when you are tripping cuz im sure you wouldnt wanna fit the rest of your trip out in a waiting cell :D

Breathing, stretching (like yoga-style-- not 'just got out of bed' style), and listening to music, all at the same time.

It sounds boring, but it has made for some of the best 'peaks' I've ever experienced. 2nd in my list is replace stretching with pacing back and forth.

I know some people will think I'm joking, but I'm totally not. Next time you're tripping try it out. Something about the stretching or the pacing (whichever you choose) causes me to go into trance a lot easier. To me, since I usually trip alone, it's all about going into a deep meditative state and doing some real work.

If that's your bag, take my response seriously.

Otherwise, what I find during times where other people are there (tripping or not) is that conversation is amazing, and always seems to be steered toward deep subject matter. Problem is, on a good dose, sometimes that's very difficult to do between hours 3 through 5 of a typical 10 hour trip.

Last edited:
sitting. breathing. hearing. smelling. existing.

The simplest things give the most profound insights.

I often just want to sit and meditate to music, as it allows one to reach a transcendental state much more easily. However, sometimes I love to get out into nature. Yesterday for example I ate a rather low dose of mushrooms and went for a long bike ride with friends. What a great day! I will surely be repeating.

But in general, just try to do whatever you want, providing it's not going to hurt someone else or yourself. And don't worry about it too much... that can cause stress. The one thing I'd say you should try to avoid is sitting inside watching TV or playing video games, at least until you've come down significantly. Definitely get outside.

A buddy of mine and I enjoy watching TV while tripping. While I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, it works perfectly for our sense of humor. We're both ironic, crass and vulgar, and enjoy making fun of the absurdity that is the television.

Music is a must for me when tripping. Lately I've been spending a good portion of my trips outside admiring nature and in bed lost within my mind.