• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Things to do on ACID!!

^ Agreed on the TV thing, but (for me anyway) only on semi-low doses, or when coming down.

TV programming is so absurd, and while tripping it really gets pointed out to me. This, in turn, provides me with so much content to write songs about.

Go into the woods on a really bright and sunny day,
when you hear the birds chirping, u can actually hear what they are saying and if you watch them they really do talk to each other and YOU.
Also if you live near the city get a day rider bus ticket for like £2.50 and go all round the town and on all the buses you havnt been on before and jus stay on the bus until it returns back to town, i love doin that with headphones on , its awesome!

My son was interested in legos as a child and easily has my weight in these little bricks.

You see where I'm going with this.

In general, tinkering with things is fun.

In recent years my group has developed a routine yearly celebration of Hoffman on a day completely unrelated to LSD in general. We smoke copious amounts of marijuana and at the same time dose heavily with LSD. Prior to this a friend seems to always find a goodly amount of balloons that are translucent.

And we have lots of blacklights in a backroom of a friend's very large cabin in the woods.

So we would all get very high and after 30 minutes (just as you start to notice the LSD) we go into the room and sit in the blacklights with the balloons. We would kick them around, pass a balloon back and forth using only elbows, whatever we felt like doing in that room.

Needless to say, we had so much fun that we lost track of time and would eventually spend the entire trip playing balloons like a bunch of children. This is a group of 40 and older men completely fried, just playing.

Then there's always hiking and such. And then building with legos.

One time I carted off large storage tubs of legos (marked Salvation Army for cover) to this friend's cabin whilst delivering something, and they have been there for eight years now.

And so when we do group together, we sit the tub next to a large kitchen table and we all work together on one center project, which is usually a large asymmetrical tower with stairs leading to nowhere, doors opening to other doors, and etc.

I think I have more fun with them than my son did.

--mic

look at the wall, or the ceiling, or the floor

either way you will have tons of fun doing so

music, super mario brothers, nangs, acid runs

do as Bill hicks suggests and play "PUTT PUTT"

seriously this question is retarded, do whatever the fuck you want, stop trying to contain the trip. Let it ravage you.

NATURE!!!!! being outside in nature is by far the most rewarding trip i've ever experienced. I also dosed at 8am and hiked through some mountains by my house. Go prepare though or it won't be as great. We brought a cd player, chairs to sit on, layers of clothes to keep the tempature perfect, crazy trippy pictures, food, plenty of water, and alot of nature/tribal music... I'll telll you one thing. sitting at the top of the mountain looking down at the world listeing to tribal music made me feel like an native american and more "at one" with everything then i thought possible.. good luck man!

Yes, my favourite thing to do when tripping on acid is to go out and walk in the woods, throughout the day. Once it gets dark you'll feel amazing and full.

I only take acid if I can be outside, so it has to be warm and sunny. I've found every indoor trip I've had on shrooms or acid to be unpleasant, or at best simply boring. When the sun is beating on your neck, birds are chirping around you, and trees are whispering their secrets in the wind, the chances of a "Bad trip" are virtually none. In my opinion

If you live in the city and take acid, it's also fun (I imagine anyway) but I live in the country, and being one with nature is extremely pleasing.

MildKandy said:
Usually I dont plan out trips except making sure I have a safe place to be.

Same here. Usually if i plan things like go down to a river near my house or play videogames or go hiking, it never ends up happening. The trip will take you where it wants to go. You could end up just sitting in a room trippin out or you could go on some giant exploration, who knows.

One thing i would recommend though is that if you are trippin during the day then i'd strongly recommend you be outside, there is so much to see and do rather than stay inside.

don't get on the computer whatever you do.

stay with friends
stay warm
peel grapes and eat them (pretending they are gouged eyes = bonus points)
smoke a bong

Eat some ice cream, its amazing! Other than that just have fun and go with it. Be safe and dont try to attract to much atteention, but freaking out the norms can be pretty fun.

i curl up into a little ball most of the time. i can't help but cling to myself. i think chilling is the best way to an acid trip. i strongly suggest getting a very close friend to sit you and have good conversation, discuss ideas and just really enjoy each other's presence.

Def. anything involving nature as those above said, it would always trip me out walking in the woods noticing how green everything is.

Snorkeling in a spring on acid is alot of fun as well, I was finally able to try it, IT WAS DOPE!!!!
And, I would advise using caution when doing something like that, but it was so much fun.

Last edited:
I spent a bulk of my latest trip in town (after spending the first few hours in the forest) and realised how terribly different tripping in industrialized areas is. It is about .0000002 as unique and spiritual, and 1000 times more constrained, full of pollutants and adulterations (like other chems)and loud, noisy fuckfaces.

Society sucks :(

I've always found cloud watching to be pretty entertaining, especially when its nice an sunny. I remember once a friend and I thought the clouds were decending on us, pretty amusing time.

Sitting on a comfy couch.

I hate when people want to do "trippy" things while tripping. When I'm trying to contemplate the world, the last thing I want to do is play frisbee or listen to Pink Floyd.

I think going for walks in the woods is the best . I know I already said this but I don't care.

things i like to do on acid:

walking around in nature. walking around and seeing how ridiculous man made shit is. going on whipits runs. talking to cool, open-minded people. playing guitar. writing poetry. anything creative really. listening to old monster magnet (pre-powertrip) albums. pretty much anything other than going online, watching tv, etc. hell if i'm on a good dose of acid i can stare at a pattern for a while and watch it move around.

the real question is, what the fuck do you do coming down off acid? i think i'll start a thread on that.