• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cooking Fentanyl

I'm actually amazing fentanyl hasn't hit the streets in any form yet. Obviously it'd be expensive, but like if I mentioned the name 'fentanyl' to any dealer around here, they wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. But then again, I'm sure if I asked them about opiate, they would be just as clueless.

actually it has been made by home chemists synthetically and sold as powder. it has been passed off as china white and people have od'd on it using the amount they would for heroin. i guess it was passed off as heroin because alot of people dont know what fentanyl is. also there was synthetic demerol passed around in california and there was an article about some bad batches that ended up being mtpt or mptp or something like that and everyone that shot it came down with parkinson like symptoms and had to go to the hospital and some had permanant effects.

chivy said:
I dont think the gel has silicone in it, I do believe it is just alcohol gel and you can squeeze it onto a piece of glass and let it evaporate into powder. Lick out the patch because it will still have alot left on the plastic.

What are the ingredients of DURAGESIC®? Active Ingredient: fentanyl Inactive ingredients: alcohol*, ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer membrane, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyester film backing, silicone adhesive. *Less than 0.2 mL of alcohol is released from the patch during use.RX ONLYMANUFACTURED BY: DISTRIBUTED BY: ALZA CORPORATIONJANSSEN PHARMACEUTICA PRODUCTS, L.P. MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043 TITUSVILLE, NJ 08560 © JANSSEN 2003 11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abraxus said:
What are the ingredients of DURAGESIC®? Active Ingredient: fentanyl Inactive ingredients: alcohol*, ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer membrane, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyester film backing, silicone adhesive. *Less than 0.2 mL of alcohol is released from the patch during use.RX ONLYMANUFACTURED BY: DISTRIBUTED BY: ALZA CORPORATIONJANSSEN PHARMACEUTICA PRODUCTS, L.P. MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043 TITUSVILLE, NJ 08560 © JANSSEN 2003 11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silicon adhesive is what's used to stick the patch to the skin, after peeling away the protective liner on the patch. It isn't a component of the gel. If you were to poke a hole in the back of the patch and squeeze out the gel, you would not come into contact with the adhesive.

wow shooting fentanyl? some pretty looney ones in this thread huh? lol

man to ANYONE about to fuck around with fentanyl be oh so very carefull that shit is so insanely potent i wouldent even think of fucking with it and i take upto 250mg of oxy a day!

anyways all im saying is please be carefull!

dont forget to have fun while ur being carefull though ;) lol

Shooting something thats been sitting there overnight ? 8) how hygeneic.

Wait, shooting anything IS hygienic? Putting toxic chemicals in your body by ANY method is hygienic?? Sure, some are more so than others, but how's a midget gonna go and look down upon a dwarf? [all pun intended]

I'm just saying, for the record, if you really care about hygiene and health, don't go doing drugs in the first place, and if you actually have to for medical reasons, don't abuse them, and finally, don't start with that I-may-have-just-had-gay-sex-with-another-man-for-an-8-ball-of-coke-but-at-least-I'm-not-one-of-those-disgusting-crack-smokers mentality. That said, I apologize for being so judgmental, myself, and will get back to the topic.

As for shooting fentanyl, I really don't see it as all that dangerous if you've got a high tolerance and are using the gel-type patches. I use to do it on a regular basis, and never came close to overdosing from it[forget the mcg/hr, though]. At least with those, as opposed to the heroin I was also doing at the time, you could tell relatively precisely how much you were putting into your body, more accurately than smoking it, even. On the other hand, yes, you'd better know exactly what your tolerance is before your try it, or start with the smallest possible dose until you figure it out, because that stuff is POTENT. Around the same time they were cutting the heroin with it before selling it on the street, and I know quite a few people who went out on The Everlasting Nod because they didn't realize how strong the stuff is. So if you want to try shooting it, I'd suggest getting the gels, watering them down[say, 5-10 parts water] and then starting with an incredibly small shot, even if you're sure you won't feel it. For example, if you got a 100 mcg/hr patch, water it down with 10cc's and then try injecting a tenth of a cc at first. I think that'd be about 1/10 of a milligram dose, BUT I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE SO CHECK AND RECHECK THE MATH BEFORE TAKING THIS DUMB-ASSES WORD! That was just an example, everyone's tolerance is different, but hopefully you get the idea and know your body better than I do, so take care, have fun, and BE SAFE! [and please, no one go and die because I encouraged this]

well when i pick up my patches, i get 10 boxes with 5x50mgph patches, they are the duragesic wafer thin ratiopharm ones. i peel off the main backing and with a knife start to peel the snotty gel of the plastic backing, once done seperate into 16 tiny balls of snot and slap on the shiney side of the foil.
then with a foil tube the wife and i chase the dragon for one whole week, then they are gone until 3 months come around again.
but be carefull to much if you not very tollerant will, i mean WILL shut down your resperatory system in your sleep.
ps after the first hit every three months i puke cos the taste if sooooo nasty.

cheers

fent. patches

jeez... i had no idea how much of this stuff i was taking comparatively. i'm on a 100mg patch every 2 days. since i broke my back, had 4 disks pulverized, fused into the this hideous tube of synthetic bone, and real bone chips, i've been in a bit of agony. it's pretty gross.
i'm currently weening off of everything. sound's like it's not going to be as easy as i thought.
thanks for everyones feedback/experiences with the med.

<3- w.f.

How potent would and how much fentanyl would you consume if you took a watson 100mcg patch and extracted all the gel and rubbed it on your skin? Would it have the same bioavailbility as the transdermal patch? theoretically could you put 10mg of fent on your skin with a 94% bioavailibility? this would allow people to cut a 100 mcg patch into pieces and get that specific amount in your body? thanks

Wait, shooting anything IS hygienic? Putting toxic chemicals in your body by ANY method is hygienic?? Sure, some are more so than others, but how's a midget gonna go and look down upon a dwarf? [all pun intended]

I'm just saying, for the record, if you really care about hygiene and health, don't go doing drugs in the first place, and if you actually have to for medical reasons, don't abuse them, and finally, don't start with that I-may-have-just-had-gay-sex-with-another-man-for-an-8-ball-of-coke-but-at-least-I'm-not-one-of-those-disgusting-crack-smokers mentality. That said, I apologize for being so judgmental, myself, and will get back to the topic.

As for shooting fentanyl, I really don't see it as all that dangerous if you've got a high tolerance and are using the gel-type patches. I use to do it on a regular basis, and never came close to overdosing from it[forget the mcg/hr, though]. At least with those, as opposed to the heroin I was also doing at the time, you could tell relatively precisely how much you were putting into your body, more accurately than smoking it, even. On the other hand, yes, you'd better know exactly what your tolerance is before your try it, or start with the smallest possible dose until you figure it out, because that stuff is POTENT. Around the same time they were cutting the heroin with it before selling it on the street, and I know quite a few people who went out on The Everlasting Nod because they didn't realize how strong the stuff is. So if you want to try shooting it, I'd suggest getting the gels, watering them down[say, 5-10 parts water] and then starting with an incredibly small shot, even if you're sure you won't feel it. For example, if you got a 100 mcg/hr patch, water it down with 10cc's and then try injecting a tenth of a cc at first. I think that'd be about 1/10 of a milligram dose, BUT I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE SO CHECK AND RECHECK THE MATH BEFORE TAKING THIS DUMB-ASSES WORD! That was just an example, everyone's tolerance is different, but hopefully you get the idea and know your body better than I do, so take care, have fun, and BE SAFE! [and please, no one go and die because I encouraged this]

Actually there's a whole thread on extraction from the non-gel patches, and from reading up on that thread you are well for lack of a better term 100% WRONG, there is no way to measure out how much your doing because each "glob" of gel could contain as little as 5 mcg's or as much as 50 mcg's and that's what makes it so dangerous, because there's really no way to effectively measure out how much your getting. Seriously search "Fentanyl Extraction" the thread is actually really interesting, a lot of good information on the subject.

^its not something to fuck around with. There is little/no room for error. Even opiate tolerant people drop dead from fent.

Its a shame because I love the stuff but damn its scary to see how many people die from fent by doing just a little too much. People die from smoking it too (again its a shame...especially with the sweet sweet tasting smoke and rush). If you absolutely have to do it wear it or smoke just the tiniest dab and start with tiny tiny hits.

I have seen a buddy of mine drop a tiny drop of the gel into a spoon and cook it up, it worked but I wouldnt recommend it. If you smoke it make sure you let it dry on a piece of glass it burns like shit and isnt effective when wet.

Yeh, I've heard of people smoking the gel off foil. Unless you have a fairly strong tolerance, I don't recommend smoking or even attempting to make a snortable form. In fact, personally I strongly recommend avoiding it, but to each his own.

Yes, and remember to mix the gel well before squeezing it out of one of the corners. It is apparently unevenly distributed, so dosing could be disastrous otherwise - fatal. :|

Even if you do mix it, squeeze out very small amounts of the gel to smoke. It is extremely powerful. For these reasons, because it is so hard to dose correctly, it has caused so many fatalities. Be smart. :\

wow

DO NOT shoot fentanyl. as tempting as it may be. and im sure people do it and nothing happens to them but, i shot it for about 3 or 4 days straight, i have a huge tolerance so i would shoot a full patch at a time.. i shot only 3 patches and 2 days later i woke up in the morning at 10 a.m. having a heart attack. The doctor said i lost 1/5th of my heart tissue and it will turn to scar tissue and ill have to live the rest of my life verrrry carefully now if i dont want to die. I am only 24 years old... i just got out of the hospital today. I cant help but think that the fentanyl gel had everything to do with it.

With the gell patches you can definately male fentanyl into a sortable powder. What I did was cut open the patch and pour the gell on to a flat piece of glass, and lightly waved a blow drier back and forth over the gell, until it let of crystallized into a white powder. I then cut it into lines and sniffed it. I got a lot more out of it this way compared to buccally, but in general, I just don't like the fentanyl high that much. It's all sedation and very little euphoria. It's kind of a cold opioid in my opinion. I've heard iv fentanyl makes it a better experience, but fentanyl is not something that I would like to really mess around with too much in general

If you're going to cook it, you might as well shoot it.

I posted said process elsewhere:

What you need:
Standard injection equipment (two syringes)
White vinegar

Cut yourself a suitable sized patch (I get 3-4 sized pieces from a 100mg patch)
Place your piece on your cooker (standard spoon, not those undersized aluminum dishes they fetch at the exchange)
Fill your spoon with 2 parts sterile water and 1 part white vinegar (make sure patch is covered - it will float, this is okay)
Place one of the syringes in your mouth (plunger-side in), hold the patch down in the spoon with the needle point
Cook (it will sizzle, hold it down significantly longer than your average cook to ensure the best yield)
Toss your cotton in, load up and enjoy (I leave the patch in while I do this - seconds may or may not be available depending on cook time)

Happy nodding.

Last edited:
Yes, fentanyl (IV citrate, transdermal, and even lozenges) and very common and easily obtainable in palliative care. I rather think it sucks as it is way too depressing to respiratory functions and lacks euphoria. Also, the high feels dirty and I more or less feel like crap on it.

Not to mention, being addicted to it would be horrible because the stuff only lasts a very little while (4-6 hours) so redosing would be a pain all the time unless you just wore patches all the time. The one advantage to this stuff is the potency it has in such tiny doses.

1-2mg is enough to floor people with tolerances, 100mcg is enough for someone without tolerance. It is way too easy to kill yourself with this stuff though, I do not recommend it unless it is the absolute only thing you can get it.

I will give credit to it's pain killing properties though, although I prefer methadone as a more effective way to deal with chronic pain (it takes longer to kick in however).

In Australia Fentanyl is different. It is a sticky patch. The idea is to cut it into small pieces and add at least a mig of white vinegar and a mig of lemon juice and cook/cook/cook. Let it reduce to a one third or less, filter and then blam. Of course, let it rest for a while to cool as it stings like hell, possibly bcos of the vinegar/lemon juice. A 25mg patch will do two people and a 100mg will totally drop/kill one person. Be careful!

You should never IV lemon juice or vinegar.

This can lead to many complications including blindness.

Citric acid or acetic acid should be used in there pure form.

I have only had fentanyl once when in an ambulance be abuse of a torn muscle. Oh I take that back, they did try to put me on the patch a few well like ten yrs ago but it burned my skin and I didn't like it. Not my point though. I just reciently saw someone actually take the liquid out of the patch and in syringe measure it than decide it by 4 and he pu one fourth into a spoon and mixed it with some kind of cranberry powder (idk what kind or how much) and put it into a capsule. I guess he said his wife has chronic pain and like me tha patch burns squares on her skin when he does this he can give her one and it takes her pain away for a good 12 hrs. Also she has a tollerance like I do. I am a pain management paitent and I take 4 100mg ms contin a day and up to 15 5 mg oxy. She takes about the same. So this sounded. Easy to me. After reading all the stuff here I think this way is prob safest if ur not going to just use as prescribed. Not that I judge. My husband went through hell getting off pills and he had is bad with me having seven surgeries in 3 yrs. so I truly mean no offence. I don't know how this guy did this mixture all I know I posted. I hope u all stay alive and at least try things in small doses first.