Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

salvia Illegal in australia???

darkt3ch

Bluelighter
I was looking at some online sources for salvia and they say its illegal in australia... Why does [Website name removed] sell salvia plants and dried herb? Can the herbs or plants on ebay be usefull... or are these a different type of salvia?

Damn it I really want some salvia extract If I got the dried herb
URL removed: NO SOURCES!
Can I smoke it like that or will I have to turn it into the extract.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Do not post sources to anything on Bluelight.

Please read the forum guidelines.

2. The link you provided was to a website selling Clary Sage: Salvia sclarea L.

From my understanding, the only species of the Salvia plant family that contains psychoactive properties is Salvia Divinorum which contains Salvinorin A.

Salvia sclarea is an aromatic sage useful for aromatherapy.

Salvia divinorum is illegal in Australia.

If I've got this wrong, than someone please correct me on this.

Hope that helps

Salvia divinorum is the one your after and it is illegal in australia. the salvias for sale on [Website removed: do not even name the site please] are most likely splendens or one of the many other types of salvia, all perfectly legal but of limited use

Salvia off [edited: please, no sources, not even vague ones :)] is shifty. I ordered a package of dried plain leaves, not extract and it never came. It probably got caught up in customs or something.

You can still achieve effects off normal non-extract leaves however it requires quick repetitive smoking and having several cones to achiever the desired effects. There are places in melbourne that i know of that sell salvia seeds so i guess you could grow your own. Obviously i cant say where but they are available.