• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Choking/asphyxiation during sex?

I can get into it a little if I'm in the mood. The problem is that my boyfriend is really strong so its easy for him to hurt me. I love being dominated/play rape and choking really adds to that affect, but like I said its almost pointless for my boyfriend since it doesnt take much at all for him to hurt me.

On the other hand my boyfriends gets off hardcore when I dominate him, unfortunately (lol) its really hard for me to hurt him--like he wants me to really cause him some pain, but I'm so little and weak! When he asks me to choke him it usually goes something like this "Fucking choke me! Harder! Use all your strength! Come on, can't you do it a little harder? FUcking choke me!" I guess he doesn't feel too much, I wish I could do better :(

no. This girl i fucked told me that someone she knew did that while jacking off and killed himself lol. Actually they say maybe or maybe he just killed himself for fun. But his pants was down when they found him.

Personally i find it pretty disturbing... I mean its definitly not something i would do with a girlfriend... Actually i wouldnt do it at all but whats your girl gonna think if you choke her while fucking her? not gonna love you...

Just don't do it when you're by yourself (using a belt, etc.) no matter how good the orgasms are. It's too dangerous. Other than that, you seem like you have a really good attitude about sex. :)

my SO annd i have been experimenting on and off with this... with both reciving and giving. we are still trying to get the hang of it. i think we may be doing it differently though, she doesnt like how having her airways restricted feels, so i've been applying pressure to her main bloodlines in the neck.

do you actually close the airway? or just cut the bloodflow?

BadAssBillyBong420 said:
no. This girl i fucked told me that someone she knew did that while jacking off and killed himself lol. Actually they say maybe or maybe he just killed himself for fun.

lol. That is hilarious!!!!!
8) 8) 8)

I've never known anyone to kill themselves "for fun."

I dont think I could do this. I just couldnt bring myself to hurt someone no matter how much they begged me for it.............and apart from that i would be way to scred of actually hurting them permanently.

Could I have it done to me? I dont think so, Imk asthmatic and hate anything anywhere near my neck so I doubt I would be turned on by that.

Would I like to experience that level of orgasm? hell yes but Im afraid i will have to wait till they invent another safer way.

MazDan said:
Could I have it done to me? I dont think so, Imk asthmatic and hate anything anywhere near my neck so I doubt I would be turned on by that.

Ditto......my greatest, greatest fear is not being able to breathe. I can't even snorkle. :D

HOWEVER; I do find it hot to be the Choker. ;) Have done this once or twice to my fiance during sex and oh boy, it's fun. He doesn't mind it, but I think it's me that *really* loves it. I never go any further than lightly wrapping my hands around his neck - he's never indicated he's up for any more than that - but even just that danger element ups the horn level for me a thousand notches.

I wonder about that - why I, who am normally uber-submissive, can be turned on by doing something so dom? Especially something I'd be so turned OFF having done to me....

It's definitely something I'm interested in, but would obviously need to be with a partner that I really trust. I did have one partner who I know it was one of his turn ons, but it was in the days when I was a little too scared to think of experiementing with something like that ;)

MazDan said:
Would I like to experience that level of orgasm? hell yes but Im afraid i will have to wait till they invent another safer way.

Maybe try just holding your breath as you're about to climax rather than having someone choke you. I know that increases the intensity for me if I'm getting myself off, though I'm yet to try it when I'm with someone and I haven't tried the whole choking business either.

MazDan said:
I dont think I could do this. I just couldnt bring myself to hurt someone no matter how much they begged me for it.............and apart from that i would be way to scred of actually hurting them permanently.

I haven't done it and am not really interested, but a friend of mine was into it for a bit and it was my understanding that you could do it so that it's just pressure on your neck rather than actual pain? Not sure how accurate that is, maybe the OP could clarify for me?

katmeow said:

Maybe try just holding your breath as you're about to climax rather than having someone choke you.

I know that increases the intensity for me if I'm getting myself off . . .

Word to your mother.

In my experience, the mastery of simple yet vital breathing exercises can be the difference between a decent quality 10 to 15 second orgasm and a mind-blowing 45 to 60 second orgasm.

Personally, I don't know about actual choking and asphyxiation, as I would be a little nervous about actual damage being done. But recently I've found that putting my hand on a girl's neck during sex is an incredible turn-on for me and for many girls.

A great position is the Cat's Meow (doggystyle with the girl's back arched, it looks wickedly sexy if the girl has a nice body, and good for hitting her G-spot), with one hand on the girl's shoulder and one on her neck applying slight pressure. The hand on the shoulder is used to control the girls body so that you don't have to worry about how your banging her is putting pressure on her neck, so you can regulate the pressure on her neck.

There are other situations where slight pressure on the neck really turns me on. Think of it as asphyxiation lite :)

I am totally into this... like too much into it...

The first time it happened was an accident, this kid and i were in the spooning position fucking (him behind me of course) and he went to move me a little closer and he put his arm across my chest. When we started getting really into it, his grip around me got tighter and his hand slipped upwards and suddenly he was choking me. I gasped, but not cause i was scared.. cause it felt kinda good. He realized what he was doing and apologized and pulled away.. and i said something like "no!! stay like that!" He wraped his arm back around my neck and pulled me towards him... it was totally hot.

After that i just request it when i want it... the last guy i was dating was huge (6'3 or 4)- and he had massive hands... he used to pin me to the wall by my throat while we were kissing in publlic. holy fuck it was hot. :)

He and i also got down one night when we had gone out fancy.. he had a tie on before we stripped and he used that wrapped around my neck while he was doing me doggy.. hot hot hot i tell you.

why did i type this out at work.. fuck!

*fans self*

L O V E L I F E said:
Word to your mother.

In my experience, the mastery of simple yet vital breathing exercises can be the difference between a decent quality 10 to 15 second orgasm and a mind-blowing 45 to 60 second orgasm.

Seriously. If i can't breathe the way i want or be loud during sex i can't get off at all. It has sooo much to do with the airflow, even when i'm alone..

Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR said:
I am totally into this... like too much into it...

The first time it happened was an accident, this kid and i were in the spooning position fucking (him behind me of course) and he went to move me a little closer and he put his arm across my chest. When we started getting really into it, his grip around me got tighter and his hand slipped upwards and suddenly he was choking me. I gasped, but not cause i was scared.. cause it felt kinda good. He realized what he was doing and apologized and pulled away.. and i said something like "no!! stay like that!" He wraped his arm back around my neck and pulled me towards him... it was totally hot.

After that i just request it when i want it... the last guy i was dating was huge (6'3 or 4)- and he had massive hands... he used to pin me to the wall by my throat while we were kissing in publlic. holy fuck it was hot. :)

He and i also got down one night when we had gone out fancy.. he had a tie on before we stripped and he used that wrapped around my neck while he was doing me doggy.. hot hot hot i tell you.

why did i type this out at work.. fuck!

*fans self*

holy shit BKR!! i need to change my pants now...

I've never tried the choking thing, but I'm very into rough/dominating sex, and I know I'd love it. I don't actually want to have a loss of breathing or anything (none of that asphixiation crap, too scary) but the hands around the neck idea is VERY hot.

wowie %)

Like SLM stated - one of my greatest fears is an inability to breathe, and the couple times it's been tried on me (one in a nonsexual situation by a friend who's really into it, the other time very lightly in a sexual situation by a past boyfriend) - I had some pretty nasty panic reactions. I use breathing techniques to deal with panic attacks, though - so I shouldn't be that surprised.

So, it's not my thing at all. I'm open minded about it and I know there are ways to do it safely, but it would throw me off if it was done to me, I think. I would do it to my guy if he was interested, I have very limited past experience with being the "choker" and it was both safe and well-received.

For background - I am not predominantly dominant or submissive - I go through phases but averaging out, I'm one of the few true switches I know. ;) Most of my female friends I talk about sex with are extremely sub in the bedroom, though their personalities vary. Likewise with most of my guy friends being primarily dominant. I honestly don't get it, there's so much fun in both. ;) It depends on my mood.

And lastly, it's great to see MzFluffy posting in SLR <3 but if you want to hit on her or tell her how hot she is, let's take it to the Lounge or PM. ;)

I have one ex that liked to be choked during sex. One night we were enjoying ourselves and she just tells me to strangle her. Not long after that she looked like she had the most intense orgasm I had seen. She didn't like it all the time but sometimes it was just what she needed to get sent over the edge and it'd always cause very powerful orgasms.

As far as what I thought of it... usually her resulting orgasm would set me off and she'd be to tired to do much other than enjoy the afterglow. Between the feeling of mutual satiation and knowing that she trusted me enough to do that to her it's a hundred times better than good rolls with nitrous.

I've never been the receiver of choking but am not opposed to the idea if I was with someone I was comfortable enough with. I do enjoy getting scratched and bitten and have fairly long scars on my back, left arm, and stomach as a result of a couple nights where we got a little carried away. Who'd have thought the endorphins that make that sortof activity so exciting also keep you from realizing how badly scratched you're actually getting...8) It probably isn't to big a jump from there to strangulation so now you've got me curious about it.

Oh and you're a sick freak for liking it but nothing wrong with that=D