• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KemicalBurn

Bluelight Crew
The first version has finally reached critical mass and had to be shut down or DC would implode in a spectacular display of fireworks which would ultimately end in it becoming an empty black void.

If you wish to read the mindless babble of people fucked up on substances, click here ;)

Well i'm fucked now...1st high person in the new thred unless you are kemicalburn.....

been drinking and smoking the past 8 hours...was taking pills and coke and drinking and smoking the bit out last night....

my birthday 20th..

No, im just a little sketchy from last night :eek:

Happy birthday :D sounds like you've had a pretty kickass time =D

smoked a joint.
i stayed clean for 13 days though.
oh boy it feels good.

edit: oops, i remembered i tripped on DOI a few days ago and toked a bit that day aswell.
but i am doing it less often, woohoo

dropped 2 orange butterflies an hour ago and I am coming up gradually in little waves. dropped them with my girlfriend, I realize now that I am the luckiest man in the world to be coming up and eventually rolling w/ none other than kittyinthedark :)

75mg Methadonnnne, 6.5mg Xa.anax, 1.4g Carisoprodol and 8g ofsome heady nugggets w/hashoil throught thenight. Shit, I'm gettingmy partying out of the way before drugt esting starts soon. Itsb een wonderful fuvcking night. Fucking FADED. Nodding sooooh ard. Bliss. Second post in the new so high right now thread.

Started off with a tab.. while comin down did some coke.. while comin down from that snorted a 40mg oxy and threw 3 somas down the throat... smoked 2 blunts of some nice middies...

its my 16th bday.

^^ Happy B-day kid. Sounds like you had a pretty nice birthday night. :)

omg. best. fucking. night. ever. AxL is wonderful!!!! Now back to his sweet ass...

*wonders if she'll regret saying that out loud tomorrow* =D

AxL BLaZe said:
dropped 2 orange butterflies an hour ago and I am coming up gradually in little waves. dropped them with my girlfriend, I realize now that I am the luckiest man in the world to be coming up and eventually rolling w/ none other than kittyinthedark :)

congrats on going out with KITD (im sure this is old news but i dont visit the lounge that often.)
and congrats on rolling. How were the pills?

75mg ketamine im injection + 45mg ketamine snorted. going up fast.

Edit: Didn't get me in a k-hole, but I think it was close. I snorted another 25mg right after typing that.

I ate some poppies a couple of hours ago and just snorted more ketamine. I don't think I'll use any more ketamine till at least tomorrow night, maybe night after that. Think I'll inject 150mg next time, I really want to get in the k-hole.

Last edited:
wow i dident know kitty and axl dated... thats good shit... bluelighters should date bluelighters... cuz noone else fuckin understands us

%) 6 10mg 'dones, fucking fantastic after not using for a few days. Oh, wait...just a second I hear somethin..., yep the bongs callin my name. Have fun and stay real.

Woo spring break... getting high :)... heading out on a road trip tomorrow morning for the bay area for a few days, should be a blast

Cat Again said:
congrats on going out with KITD (im sure this is old news but i dont visit the lounge that often.)
and congrats on rolling. How were the pills?

heh, yeah ain't like I posted some thread about it in the Lounge catty ;) but we've been together for a minute.

the pills were gradual but very... pleasant. if I remember correctly I took about 2 and half BUT the night got crazier when we decided to candy flip and I dropped about 6 tabs :)

yeah.... I was fucked till the morning.

Smoke Trails - werd brotha man, bluelighters know how to deal with bluelighters... let's just say that.

new DC soooooo high thread.... let the good times roll my DC crew fellas =D

Status
Not open for further replies.