• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after my last line of ching ching coke....

good weekend had here...that shit's too easy to take...part of it the whole buzz i think is dishing up the line and sniffing it.:D

High on poppies, neurontin, nicotine, and a small amount of DXM and dramamine to potentiate it. Only slept 2 hours last night, and I feel really fucked up, a lot more than I normally would from this.

how can you say your high on nictoine??

Drank about 10 pints, a few vodkas and many a joint in the pub along with a bit of speed and coke, actually pretty fucked up.

Not taking anything other than smoke till saturday, i can't be at it full partyy mode all the time, been drinking everyday since last monday except for saturday been on pills twice and coke 3 times and ganga all day most days...my heads awaqy with the clouds...maybe cloud 9, or how about cloud 10?? =D

throwitallaway " said:
how can you say your high on nictoine??

The nicotine buzz just made me feel higher than before I smoked it. It would not make me high on it's own, i'm high on other stuff.

I've got a good weed high and a good natural high going after throwing out a line of sweet sweet heroin that was right in front of me. I said, "you're outta here!" and gave it the boot.

Yup, I pretty much feel like the fucking man right now. I feel like Clint Eastwood or someone badass you know, maybe wearing boots or something. Yup, squashed some H with ma boots today.

i got some levo-methadone today. took 5ml (0.5%.) but it is kinda dissapointing
cause this stuff is supposed to be twice as strong as racematic methadone.

gonna do some more later along with some weed....

i just hit 3 bowls in my bong. i didnt smoke for 2 days, and like, its incredible how muchh higher i get like i cant believe it. i was just staring at the screen daydreaming, then i realised "oh shit, im staring at the screen" for like 10 minz not doing nothing. lol...... man im so ripped im laughinggg ahah.

^_^;;

lol high off mersh ive been smoking 2-3 grams a day for a week now and about 4 times today already

Toking my first and probably only bowl of the day and I'm definitely appreciating it. =D

Except for 1mg of suboxone about an hour after I woke up, I didn't do any drugs all day and am now only enjoying some herb before I watch some TV and go to bed. I'm pretty pumped only using $3 or so worth of substances, instead of starting the day by shoving $15-20 up my nose and then continuing to use throughout the day.

i ate 1 gram of mushrooms. just starting to feel it kick in.
i know im not going to trip but i just love the effects of a low dose of psilocin. Right now i just have a perma grin on my face.

A few previous average - sized heroin shots, a few average sized speedballs (coke + H) and one gigantic and extremely pleasurable cocaine shot. Now I'm paranoid to the verge of laying on my bed with a knife. I jest.

damn Oxy and Coke makes work sooo much more fun. haha I'm all polite to costumers. I just feel a little uppity. another bump

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
The nicotine buzz just made me feel higher than before I smoked it. It would not make me high on it's own, i'm high on other stuff.

lol, i know what you mean. But if anyone in person told me they were high on nicotine, i would bitch slap them. I just realized that right now, thank you.

23 mg ambien right now... feeling pretty fucked up :)

Shit...new thread. Here I go...ABSO-FUCKIN'-LUTELY BAKED! I feel like I linked back into the Blutrix(the Buelight Matrix)!

waiting for your hook to swing by is a pain in the ass . . .

good thing the vodka tonics and what I had is still running strong . . .

my backwards ass needs to learn to re-up in the daytime . . .

now if only I was awake when the sun is out . . .

I
AM
TOO
HIGH?
Woke up at like 4 in the morning and then I smoked some weeeed
and oh my god I'm so high
trippyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Smoked j's all day/night today and then went to the pub around 11, fucked now.

Listening to Jack Johnson chilling out....with spliff richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.