• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hella dead compared to the other one. I am high on oxy (~300mg throught the day) beer, cigs, weed, d-amp. bout it.

10 poppies, 480mg DXM polistirex, 1.8g neurontin, 2g mushrooms, 50mg dramamine to prevent any nausea.

This feels very good. So relaxed and at ease. Everything looks, sounds, and feels wonderful.

2mg suboxone sublingually about 2 hours ago, .1mg clonidine, and some herb.

On my way to stop using opiates! =D Not that I have anything against them, I just don't have good control. It's been 63 hours since my last dose, so I figure after the next day or so, things will get even better.

Suboxone works pretty damn amazing though. I'm very impressed, only thing I have to worry about is running out of it.

Drank several beers and smoked weed while watching Sin City... got a nice buzz going :)

Edit: several = four and i haven't had any beer in a while so this is nice (not going to take cold medicine tonight since acetaminophen and alcohol is generally a bad idea).... hmmm definitely time for more weed

Last edited:
120mg adderall+one e+vodka to finish off the night even though it's only 3am. I'm tired not that kind of tired just tired I've been tired for a while. I'm burning out. I've been at this since 16 and now at 19 I'm just burning out. It's what I knew was going to happen. I'll have it no other way. This will be the end of me and that's what I want. There is no future cept this. No growing up. that's okay I like it like this. it's just tiring,boring. not boring. uh I just need something more way more,more drugs. more money to buy drugs. I need to conteract my mind my body and refuse this and do more speed a lot more speed so I can become alive again. I already know it won't work but it's what I know and it works in the right ways. no feelings I lost all thought of what feelings are.nothing really gets to me. it's great. I let speed control the way. I'll follow too.I'll follow straight behind even into the grave. I'll crawl into the hole and lie down with no fight. There's no other way. I control my destiny. I wrote myself off long ago.

Nicely drunk right now. Went to the pub for one beer at about 2:30pm, and ended up winning $200 on the pokies ('slots' for those Americans out there). Seven beers later, I'm pissed and $200 up. Me no complaino.

Smoked some good White Widow weed from my local coffeshop, feels good but I'm also tired. Finished watching a documentary on Tesla just now, very interesting! Fueles my mind with weed-enhanced conpiracies ;)

I'm going to bed, have been up for 22 hours now so I'll love my bed, ecspecialy now :D

I took a hot bath with epsom salt before along with .15mg of clonidine and 2mg suboxone, and now I'm vaping some herb. I feel soo relaxed and chilled out. %)

My legs are so relaxed it's difficult to walk.

Rolling & smackeddddd
Took a BATH FELT SO GOOD
sitting at computer on bluelight
lalalala I just been smokin' and smokin'

Just got back from seeing Infusion's Live PA at a club and smoked a bunch of bowls and had a beer... and I think the fact i danced for like 4 hours straight hours after already having three drinks made me get a little more high than usual.... Woooohoooo!!!! :)

^ill have to try that

nodding out at watching Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels

only my second heroin experience, i love it.

got fucked up last nite had sex with a stranger and passed out watching wedding crashers. oh yah..fucked up on liquor when half the ppl at the party were rolling.

i should have my phone privelages taken away when im fucked up..

just did another bump of diesel. im probably doing too much but it feels sooooooo fucking good. hopefully ill have some for school

update: FUCKING FADED!!! listening to Zero 7 and nodding out every 2 minutes or so :)
Update: fuck, i did it again!! this is gonna be a problem when i can get this stuff regularly ;) but im fuckign wasted!!! mmmmmm walrus is a bad influence on me

Last edited:
yesterday afternoon to this morning. 100mg adderall,1 1/2 e but they were basically bunk,smoked half gram+ of meth...still got close to 300mg adderall left,about a gram of meth left. looks like my love came back to me. thank gOD. I'm soo happy.

Been in the pub drinking and sniffing lines the past 6 hours, fucked now. Was smoking a good few joints as well before i went anywhere near the pub....got a speed pill too in 2 minds whether to eat it or not....mite just sniff more snow tonight and leave it for some other night.

Good way to finish off the night, sorted some gyspy out with 3g's of ching and got £10 for it...nothing like free money, straight to the barman i went. Almost feels like friday but it's the end of the week.

Hope you all had a mad weekend like me. I'm sure alot of you did.

One of my mates was on acid last night and fuck his head was fried today, couldnt help but feel sorry for him so bought him a few pints and sorted him with a smoke for the night. He head was in a jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.