• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm everr so fucked up off those bags I was talking about earlier. I would have posted sooner, but had to lie on my bed to vape a bowl too out of it to sit up. Now back to the bed, im hit.

I'm REALLY faded on some heroin and listening to Massive Attack. Yet another beautiful experience with this mighty opiate. I plugged a tiny amount with little results earlier so I went ahead and followed the bump technique and have been doing bumps for the past hour and a half. Oh hell yes, it's getting very nice and I was able to get this tar into a fine and dry powder.

Anyways, have a great friday night and a good april fool's day people.

Peace

I've just finished 3 vodka coolers on an empty stomach with very low alcohol tolerance. That was to take the edge off the anxiety before I drop 1.5 pills of Ecstasy. This isn't from my usual source.....it's a street dealer, so this should be interesting. Going to do it at home. I'm pretty sexually charged, so tonight should be fairly interesting. Who knows how it will end up?

Funny thing....I haven't drank in a loooooong time. This feels more messed up than pills and yet alcohol is legal. Makes one wonder.

Proberly the best scag I have ever had in my life. The euphoria and the nod I am getting from it is unreal.

20 mg of ambien, ah, went to sleep for a second and now I'm watching shitty television shows and craving weed or anything to help me sleep. My thoughts are all over the place and I'm all out there.

smoking bowls... feeling a bit under the weather, so i am gonna just get high and try to go to bed as early as possible... i've got ephedra to help me wake up/clean my sinuses tomorrow if this cold i am fighting gets worse

took 400mg of tramadol earlier this afternoon, smoked a few cones since then and am now starting to feel the effects of the trammies come on quite nicely :) just chillen back listening to some kasabian bout to have some more cones and maybe start watching some simpsons that ive been downloading hehe:) im looking forward to a chilled out night

Weed and cough medicine (not recreational, i have a cold, so i am on a combo of acetaminophen, pheniramine maleate and phenylephrine HCl... we'll see how phenylephrine compares to pseudoephedrine...) make an interesting combination... we'll see if the antihistamine helps me get a better night's sleep than the last two.

smoked an L before class. so now im high and hungover still in speech class on my laptop. playing circle of death with 5.5% cheap icehouse gets to yah.

95mg of methadone, 5mg clonazepam, a few 20 bags of dope and a some ganja as well

extremely tweaked......ive had 4 points of meth over the night and ive had 5 pills that were full of more meth
ive finished up all 8 bacardi breezers in the fridge and now im onto the beer
and im smoking pot by the hour
yayyy for this mindset, if life was alwayslike a good tweak id b a happy person

1 shot of whisky and later in the day 2 shots of gin....fuck it sure is a mind blaster

sadly i am pretty fuckin sober :( Anyone want to donate something to help me change that?

Status
Not open for further replies.