• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drank a few beers at a local bar with a friend then came home and smoked a bowl of passionflower with a bit o' keef and hash on top... i think i am gonna scrape my weed jar to get the last bit of keef to sprinkle on one more bowl... yeah, i need to go get more weed :p

PS... passionflower smoke ain't all that tasty, but it is palatable and adds and interesting buzz, although that may be the beer and the weed alone :)

DrUgMeSaNe said:
i am fucked up. entirely fucked up. it is awesome. 13 1mg klonopin- no tolerance (well i have done xanax and valium)...about to spark a blunt...fuck yea we can live like this:)

You gave me an idea for tonight..... * reaches for his klonopin bottle *

=D

KemicalBurn said:
inexpensive/longlasting till you need a metric fuckton of it to get high...

Very true for really consistent use but I'm a pro at spacing out my opiate use ;). Either way though, from what I hear tolerance doesn't build quite as quickly as does with oxy and down here the oxy prices are insane. So, the price is still better than lady OC.

140mg adderall. I still have 700mg left. there's nothing to do though. I'm just sitting in my room doing word searches.

your not wise ryan, what about the meth?

I'm pure drunk as a skunk, bit stoned and going to bed very soon.

Railed a number of bags and just picked up some herb =D (so I'll be set for 2 weeks or so) and I am enjoying the first taste of it now. :)

It's such a great feeling when you pick up. Now I won't have to stress out about my herb situation or stretch out my bowl packs. I know I will at some point, but for now, all is good. That's basically how my how body and head feels as well. Comfortably warm, incredibly relaxed and just feeling 'at peace', it's pretty damn sweet :D . Ahhhhh........

^ "It's such a great feeling when you pick up."

I know what ya mean :)... chilling and smoking bowls amd drinking some kava kava and blue lotus tincture in wine

I had a great night , I couldnt sleep so I popped 60mg of Codeine...It didnt help my insomnia , but what a great high. I finaly slept after a couple of hours.

[Edit a couple of hours ago]

I tried the poppy seed extract method , it worked pretty well , the taste was ok despite ppl saying it tasted like shit it certainly didnt , Ive tasted nastier things than this...Anyway , 150g of poppy seeds isnt enough for me ( my tolerance with opiates is pretty big ).
Tonight i'll take 300g of poppy seeds...With more more more lemmon : p cause the lemon potentiates the extraction.

Wish me luck, I hope i'll actually FEEL SOMETHING this time...

Waiting an hour or 30 minutes is very long....But i love music

Last edited:
RyanM said:
on thursday morning 90mg adderall,on thursday night a friend called.we ended up getting a ball of crack.smoking all night. then I went to bed.woke up at 11am friday.started drinking.then later that night I got 2 e.stayed up.saturday morning.90mg adderall. went to bed.then sunday morning 180mg adderall. went to bed at night. same old boring stuff. all the ice is dry. I need to do something more interesting.

You are either lying, or you are fucking nuts kiddo. You will die of a stroke by the age of 22 if you keep this up.

Bag of quality scag and a some Smirnoff Ice; Mandarin Orange Flavor. Feeling fucking fine.

I drank the poppy seeds yesterday , was up all night....the high isnt worth shit , I did every extraction method mentioned on Erowid.
You can feel something happening but its just like if you have taken a shitload of beers and 1 pill of codeine together and you get poppy tea...
If i'll do it again? probably not alone.

But i'm glad I did it , this idea kept on bugging me all the time so there its finished and I think I did it well.

I'll stick to pharms now. Theyr much better , more potential.

I snorted a point of base (amp) about 3 hours ago, and I'm buzzing quite nicely. Took it out of me a bit at first. Slightly too chargy while sitting at home playing computer games. Feeling pretty good now though. Might have another point at 10:30 before I go before I go out and play poker and drink a gutload of beer. Cant be too drunk playing poker.

I ate 1/16 of resin about two and a half hours ago. I'm pretty toasted and I'm in meetings most of the afternoon :(

ahh, friday...=D

Got home, got hiiiiighhh...cracked open a beer and sat down to write this.

I feelll good :)

Met up with my secondary connect little more than an hour ago, unfortunately he's not consistent enough to be my 'main' connect, but he gets the best smack I've ever had. Not only that, he just gave me the best deal I've ever gotten (although part of it was from helping him move out a few weeks ago, and he tossed me 2 extra bags as a thank you:) ).

Anyways, I snooted up only about 80% of the smallest looking bag and with a little herb I feel absolutely amazing. It's going to be a good weekend. =D

depression,orgasm and music ....Thats what ive got with me now , all i need now is to keep that relaxed feeling from orrgasm.........In need of heroin.

i ended up taking klonopin....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.