• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first good experience I've had with heroin. I'm definetely loving it. It's inexpensive, consistently available, long lasting, and, well... great.

Peace

wastedwalrus said:
This is the first good experience I've had with heroin. I'm definetely loving it. It's inexpensive, consistently available, long lasting, and, well... great.

Peace

inexpensive/longlasting till you need a metric fuckton of it to get high...

Mama told me not to come
Mama told me not to come
Mama said that ain't no way to have fun

KemicalBurn said:
inexpensive/longlasting till you need a metric fuckton of it to get high...

yeah first i needid 3 euro to get high now about 75euro's so think about that.

My first heroin in about three weeks, and it's fucking great.

:D

For some reason I slept a good amount of last night, all this morning and early afternoon, was up for about 2 hours, then slept until about 9 tonight.

Waited a little while and started enjoying drugs for the first time today (usually it's much, much earlier in the day). Feeling very nice and relaxed. Feels kind of good to have not used a lot of drugs all day, and am just using the first bits now at the end of the day.

on thursday morning 90mg adderall,on thursday night a friend called.we ended up getting a ball of crack.smoking all night. then I went to bed.woke up at 11am friday.started drinking.then later that night I got 2 e.stayed up.saturday morning.90mg adderall. went to bed.then sunday morning 180mg adderall. went to bed at night. same old boring stuff. all the ice is dry. I need to do something more interesting.

Just drunk 890mg of Delsym extended release DXM cough syrup. I also ate some poppies and neurontin about 5 hours ago.

lol TryptamineDreamer you always make me laugh , ur just so hardcore......As for me i'm always so wasted and high I can't even type or turn on the computer to wright that i'm high.

^or even spell write, for that matter (just busting your balls)

i licked off like ~5mg of 4 aco mipt off the bag it came in. Now im starting to trip ever so slightly.
makes me want more.

im thinking perhaps 10mg of 4 aco mipt and ~1gram of mushrooms for tonight.
should be good.

just wokeup yook 6mg xanax haha i feel asleep last night at 10mg xanax ,smoked heroin and alott hash.......feel pretty fresh though.

Good day very body!!it's 9:24 am in the morning is that am or pm?

well, after a long break i did some coke tonight... no wonder i don't miss it....

Cat Again said:
^or even spell write, for that matter (just busting your balls)

mhh....Yep I took a couple of glasses yesterday so don't bother. :| :| :|

on my last bump of estimated 90% pure cocaine.

and it was fucking beautiful.

Woah , I can't call it a high but I feel kindof dizzy when I listen to music , the Bass seems multiplied...btw its clonazepam 2 or 4mg , cant remember.

High on sobriety at the moment. I'll change that with a phone call and some heroin tommorrow morning.

i am fucked up. entirely fucked up. it is awesome. 13 1mg klonopin- no tolerance (well i have done xanax and valium)...about to spark a blunt...fuck yea we can live like this:)

Status
Not open for further replies.