• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self-control was at an all time low this evening!

Maybe 1/2g of coke, too many beers. Then we went home to bed. Unfortunately, we went home and smoked some garden variety speed, which smoked all too well. Now its 4am, I've got too much to do tomorrow, and sleep isn't coming anytime soon...

I'm hit right now. This OTC cold and allergy medicine always makes me feel like I got to lay down and I got quite drowsy.

That's hitting me right along with 2 different, yet both quite potent bags of H. Throw in some H and I've got half-open eyes.

Edit: Haha, I meant "Throw in some MJ and I've got half-open eyes."

Last edited:
awareness is everything!

Just smoothly swimmin in the sweet trichome pool;), I can feel the flow, right fucking now, so deep, so intense, so nice.

just got back from driving all day... smoking bowls and drinking port and possibly gonna have a gin and juice before i go to bed

Tiesto said:
well....whenever i take it, 2mg would get me pretty messed up after blazing. mindyou, i have no tolerance. id be like this for a good 4 hours or so, then fall asleep. if i take anymore than that, i black out. like walking into a room then waking up somewhere else 5 hours later not knowing what happened. i dont know why people would say its like alice in wonderland..i get tired, loss my balance, stumble, etc.

Yeah , well I forgot to say that I have tolerance to benzos and opiates so maybe this drug wont affect me as much as those people on erowid.

2ml gbl, may add another 1.5ml since its 5:57am here and I need to chill, trying to keep to a minimum dosage this week, next week will be different, probably ice+mdxx and of course copious amounts of good weed, heh..

I can't feeel bullshit with klonopins, i mean wtf ... it only makes me dizzy !!!!
I want my money back ...another friend said to me that it takes time for the full effects to come in...like in a week or two.... I HOPE SO !

Oh man I feel so stimulated by drinking ............................ Tea !! Yes tea.... It sais "relaxing tea" and I havent been so stimulated since ages.....
I doubt i'll take this shit again. It tasted good though.

Just ate 55 grams of peruvian torch powder. A couple of hours ago, I drunk some poppy tea and some neurontin pills.

It has been only 15 minutes since I swallowed my first mouthfull of cactus sludge, and I am already starting to feel it.

update: I don't even know what I am. I feel insane. so much is happening. I can't possibly explain it

Last edited:
Just railed a line of some A-grade speed. Feeling sensational. Had a few beers as well. Its just after midday, and I've got a party to go to in half an hour or so. Just under .5g of amph and a few pills (mdma) will set the scene for the afternoon/evening.

The sun is shining, its an absolutely beautiful day, and I'm going to kick it at an apartment on the water with some great guys and girls. Should be fan-tastic!

Dear Diary:

Feeling nice and relaxed off of the usual combo. I stopped mid-way through a bowlpack to brush my teeth. I love that fresh feeling you get after you brush your teeth. Upon finishing the bowl I noticed it made the taste of the vapor much more visible.

i just smoked pot for the first time in almost a year, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. By my second hit i was drifting in and out of concious thought, and the wall s kindof spun around when my friend was talking. Best weed ive ever had.

^ hehe, nice

I just got back from a club, been drinking all night, ate some weed brownies and now smoked a bowl and had another beer... man i am buzzin good

Popped a Purple butterfly, and half a blue diamond, and I'm pretty hammered right now. Smokin some bud as well. and still got another half a diamond and a red 66 to eat eventually. Oooops, just swallowed the half. To be continued........

Running to the end of a binge that started about 15 hours ago. 1/2g of the best speed i've ever had, about the same of coke, some pills, too much booze...

Feeling so very seedy...

I'm so hyperactive atm , I drove so fast , normaly I dont but shit it was raining and no cops around so what the hell... Hopefuly i'll get my poppies soon ( yeaaah !! )

btw i'm sober.... lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.