• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few spliffs and a couple of cups of pod tea, just about to watch clerks :)

a lot like the ether when I thought I died.I Think i'm still alive oh god where am I real. If i am dead last thing thid i did is thisd. Where are the aleins am i dead am I insane

Edit:
Wow
That was weird and intense. Don't know if it was the k-hole. Can you move your body or walk while in a k-hole? I could still move my body and barely walk. I thought god was coming to get me/make me pay, then maybe I was a god, then we were all god

I am still very high. I feel very happy. Tried to reprogram my mind to be happier. I hope it worked/

Last edited:
The bags I got today are unbelievable. It's weird they don't even hit that hard in the first few minutes, but they fucking come on and last and last and it's strong buzz in just 1 bag.

The dude broke out half a bag for me to try earlier and I knew it was slamming then, but dammnnn. I can't belive how high I am.

Edit: Few hours later, passed out for a while, then I woke up. My pupils are still so very tiny. I'm toking a nice wake & bake bowl at 5:30am, helping me feel the H a bit more again. Might do a bit more of that before I hop back into bed. Just simply laying down on weed and H is an enjoyable experience; very peaceful.

Last edited:
third day drinking binge. didn't think my liver would last this long

BUT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT!

I took 150 mg of coedine and 4mg of clonazepam. I'm so tired right now, that was alot earlier today but I still feel the clonazepam.

Well it's been a long and enjoyable night which is still steadily progressing. I insufllated 30mg's of Adderall around 9pm(CT) and then decided to do 10mg's more around 10pm(CT) along with .5mg's of xanax. At about 11(CT) I railed a small 10mg's (just as a booster) with 1.5mg's of xanax and then finished my supply of this exhilerating chemical with 20mg's at approximately 12(CT).

It started out just the way I like it, I was exploding with energy, liveliness, and insight. I perspired a tremendous amount though. As time went on and the initial dose wore off, I started to get a bit tired so I took the adderall boost with the xanax, relaxed for a while, and then decided to push the limits. I did more adderall accompanied by xanax for a smoother ride. The outcome: a smoother ride than I had hoped for. In my disappointment and in accordance with my personal motto (more is never enough), I railed the very last 20mg pill I had and here I am now, quite pleased with my decision.

Oddly enough, I'm having hallucinations. Something I never would have expected from Adderall. Don't get me wrong though... I'm loving them as well as the rest of the high. I usually use coke as my main stimulant and ecstasy whenever I can so this was a very different experience for me.

All-in-all, I am high; enjoying it; and having a great night/morning.

Enjoy the day, Enjoy your life...
And don't forget to get really fucking high.

Just smoked some base for the first time, thanks to Le Junk guide to cooking it worked great. Pretty fucking zooted, my heads ringing.

Most of my friends refuse to smoke and its only real crackheads do it. But, shit coke is coke is coke, yah know? And guess what, my nose isn't all fucked up and shit.

So lets hear it for crack! Its a winner.

I'm a little bit high on poppies and neurontin. Can't sleep. Fucking insomnia. I think i'll eat some more poppies and see if that helps.

I wish I had some more ketamine, I love the stuff. Probably my favorite drug, even though it can be a little scary sometimes. Maybe i'll buy some DXM, and take a high third plateau dose of it this weekend.

I'd really love to try some pcp also.

shit i wanted to post here last night about how high i was but noddid out for about a hour and was to high to post after that

now just woke up took 50mg valium 3mg clonazepam and 2 soma's and gone smoke some heroin and hash when the benzo's and soma's kick in......good day to my......and to al of you ofcourse..

Last edited:
klonopin 2mg , starting to get a little drowsy , i hope its better than this.....i'll keep you informed.

Winamp is my best friend now

[Edit] half an hour later I went to bed , too much noise and parents etc drove me crazy ...So I went to bed and I woke up really messed up.
Does Clonazepam really do that do people who's starting to take it?
When i read trip reports on erowid , they all sound like its alice in wonderland after they took the drug , i mean wtf are they thinking , cause all it feels like is lathargy and hate towards people suround me.

Overall I took 4mg , maybe I need to take more ? I have no clue , its pissing me off.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I just went through the longest dopeless stretch I've gone through since I've started using more heavily. I probably could have waited another few hours then tried the subs, but no way man.

After last night, I got my freezing ass out of bed this morning (after not sleeping at all!), woke my dealer up, and zipped on over to his house.

Relief is coming on now. WD's suck. Nothing really needs to be said more than that.

user99 said:
klonopin 2mg , starting to get a little drowsy , i hope its better than this.....i'll keep you informed.

Winamp is my best friend now

[Edit] half an hour later I went to bed , too much noise and parents etc drove me crazy ...So I went to bed and I woke up really messed up.
Does Clonazepam really do that do people who's starting to take it?
When i read trip reports on erowid , they all sound like its alice in wonderland after they took the drug , i mean wtf are they thinking , cause all it feels like is lathargy and hate towards people suround me.

Overall I took 4mg , maybe I need to take more ? I have no clue , its pissing me off.

Any suggestions?

well....whenever i take it, 2mg would get me pretty messed up after blazing. mindyou, i have no tolerance. id be like this for a good 4 hours or so, then fall asleep. if i take anymore than that, i black out. like walking into a room then waking up somewhere else 5 hours later not knowing what happened. i dont know why people would say its like alice in wonderland..i get tired, loss my balance, stumble, etc.

shit im so high at the moment, i dont think im ever going to come down.

on what you ask ?

on life, of course...

^Word. :D

Doing the same right now actually. Had about 6 or 7 beers at work, now i'm home having a bong n a blitz =D

Weird how after all these years of drug abuse, my 2 favs are still the ones i tried first.

.3 Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride, vapourised off of alluminium foil (cleaned with toothpaste, of course), snorted about 50mg as well, left over powder which had not much use sitting on the bottom of the foily. I have another .2 rock sitting in front of me screaming out. But, I will try my hardest to stretch this little puppy out for at-least another couple of hours. Just downed a stubby of Victorian Bitter, cheap and nasty beer, got another 2 more... have also popped 100mg's of Doxylamine Succinate to help potentiate the smack. Seeing double, and am drowsy but not exactly where I want to be right yet. Itchy nose and scratch marks all over my face and back... but, the itchiness is not as apparant as what it would be had've I not had taken the Doxylamine (anti-histamine)
Anticipating the release of The Elder Scrolls 4/Oblivion for tomorrow... I have been waiting for the release of this game for going on... 4 years now.
Cheers.

sniffed 160 oxycontin. 5mg of dexadrene.

d-amp hurts me, i can't take much

Status
Not open for further replies.