• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crashing from a MDMA, 2c-b, DMT and hydrocodone combo.
Just smoked a small bowl.
And im off to work.

22.5mg of oxycodone

edit: t+1 hr i took 15mg of hydrocodone.

i thought that 22.5mg of oxycodone would do the job if i had no opioid tolerance but that doesnt seem to be the case. I got high from it but not as high as i would of liked to so i decided to take a couple vicodins to help.

Last edited:
Im on 30mg ativan but I can barley feel it because I was on xanax earlier (Im kicking suboxone for a little while, its my 4rth day) at a fairly large dose and just took some more. I think I may have cleaned out my adderall stash and taken it all 120mg of it while blacked out for the past 2 days basically but dont worry I only have a very limited supply of benzo's right now and I will run out in a couple of days then have some morphine for the first time in months. Then I will get back on the suboxone. I feel really euphoric off of just ativan and I cant find the adderall so I must have taken it, even though I havnt taken it recreationally in like 5 months benzo's always make you do stupid stuff. I already have the morphine (a 90mg mscontin) but I have to wait until the suboxone wears off to get anything off of it.

uh been up for 3 days.sooo tweaked my vision is blurry.and I got more more more

4mg of clonazepam in desperation...god i wish i had anything right now.

600 mgs DXM
1 iPod
2 books on kaballah
I feel good

60 mg Valium

Double gin and OJ (Tanqueray No. 10 and Tropicana)

90 mg Codeine

Some Rolling Stones....

I'm actually not irritable. I almost put indelible.

25mg's of Diazepam. 4 onto 5th Stella, mmmm nice combo and a good way to feel "loose", hehe. Unfortunately only 15 of these little valiums left, doc gave them to me to use "sparingly" on onset of panic or extreme anxiety. I will try to make out as these have lasted me a while, so I don't jeapordise my relationship with him. (new doctor). I feel heavy, sloppy and tired. All in a good way though. ;)

A 2003 bottle of pinot... Went down sensationally. Thinking of cracking another soon, but the collection has been dwindling over the last few months and I don't feel like spending the cash to restock!

stoned and feeling nice off 400mg tramadol, just watch queensland kick nsw's ass in the origin...for all you aussies out there

Ok I have extracted the morphine from my pill. I just took 4mg xanax and 10mg ativan. Im going to shoot the morphine (about 60mg) now.

Ok just finished shooting. Its hitting my brain right now. Wow this is stronger than I remember. I will wait until the xanax kicks in to see if I can handle the other 30mg. I feel amazing, but not nodding. today is going to be awsome!

Tweaking very hard for the second time. I plugged about 9 matchead-sized bumps an hour and a half ago... feelin' absolutely wonderful. I'm listening to The Chemical Brothers, The Crystal Method, and Infected Mushroom while talking to people on aim. I'm probably going to give Counter-Strike a shot (no pun intended) in a bit... seems like it would be lots of fun. Then, a little Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Around 4ish I'm going to pop 4mg of xanax and maybe have a drink and drift off to sleep. What would I do without benzos?

I need some more people to chat with on AIM or MSN. Sober or high... hit me up.

AIM- theotherplane

MSN- [email protected]

Peace

Edit- I'm pretty surprised, my pupils aren't anywhere near as large as they were last time. Good news.

Last edited:
I'm coming down off of some ecstasy, took a pretty big bump of K to make things intersesting......

heroin and alprazolam for now. later on im gonna smoke some hashish.
im feeling veeery good =D

Back on suboxone. I swear this stuff is stronger than morphine ever could be, but it doesnt get me high like I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.