• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stealthninja012 said:
I remember those night except I was on adderall.

Very good nights indeed... By the way, to all you skeptics who insist it's impossible to get to sleep the morning after taking meth the night before, you're all fools. A little xanax, a nice warm bath, a little snack and it's snooze time... Although, has anyone ever experienced pupil dilation the next day even after getting some sleep? I did and my pupils were pretty massive for the entire day.

wasted on somewhere around 60mg of OC, been nodding out for a couple hours in complete heaven.

I usually cant afford to get enough to really get a good nod going but I got hooked up tonite. Wish I had a couple valium, that would be fucking awesome.

been drinking straight scotch all night and just ate every klonopin I got haha, fuck it, fuck it i tell you, I wish I had something decent tho... drinking is thee root of all evil when it comes to craving anything... I feel fuckin great but soo pissed off at the same time ya know :\

walrus, how big is ya email box dude?, I wanna send you some great tunes for faededness lol.....

, think im gettin fucked now heh

*dit* god this sucks, all i'e got in the house is some panadeine (9mg or so of codeine n a butloald of paracetamaol) fuck.... that...., least I got some tunes till the neighborous get the shits

Last edited:
Damn two of us went throug hthat half gram of H pretty fucking quickly. Today, my mision home was one of the spherical lala land. I'm pretty sure it had worn pretty much off, so ahandful of temazepams, and if I can get my body to fetch my brain that last beer in the fridge, I'll be well and truly ready for another day in the office tomorrow. Yes, I am going mushie picking again tomorrow:D

I bet ya i will haha just took 35mg nitrazepam more and 14mg klopin ,this is no joke tollerance sucks

24 med. Poppies, 6mg clonazepam, 3mg xanax, 2.7g neurontin, 200mg provigil, 10mg ambien.

Wasted

Has not kicked in completely, soon i'll be noddding.

rashandreflex said:
i wonder what percentage of these posts people actually remember making...

Ha! So true....

I remember a lot of times, especially if near nod, I could kind of recall posting, but I'd always have to go back and re-read what I had written the following day.

Drunk posts? Never remember those, but they are the funniest to read the next morning! =D

Oh yeah, King of the Hill is so funny to watch when you're baked. :D

Last edited:
Been flat out over the last three days doing assignments and at the office. Been running on high-quality speed, drunk with water. Considering its a Friday evening, I grabbed a slab of becks, and just punched a few lines of said speed.

Debating whether or not to go out for drinks now, motivation has kicked in =D

Just brewing up a 24pack codeine for the night, bet it wont do shit even after a 3 or 4 months break :( but meh... its worth a shot

Im stoked at the moment tho cos this is the first weekend I've had to myself for frigging aaaages and I'm planning on doing precicely fuck all but watching the episode after episode of the soppranos =D

might not even drink for a change....

started off my work day by banging half a bag of some KILL dope and a couple hits of rock.

should be a good day.

first time i have smoked hash in a long time..
so, so out of it

BIG GRIN!

I've been stoned all day on hash brownies. Just coming up on a nice fat line of speed.

good work... i was thinking of making some to eat omorrow...
do share the receipe you used...

zorb said:
good work... i was thinking of making some to eat omorrow...
do share the receipe you used...

Mix 1/4 ounce of powdered cannabis resin with a bag of brownie ready mix powder and water. Place in oven on baking tray. Viola

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
24 med. Poppies, 6mg clonazepam, 3mg xanax, 2.7g neurontin, 200mg provigil, 10mg ambien.

Wasted

Has not kicked in completely, soon i'll be noddding.

I was feeling great and pretty out of my head for about six hours, often nodding off into dreamlike states. Very interesting, somewhat reminescent of willy wonka chocolate factory at times. I then fell asleep at the computer using the hard dest as a pillow at atound 2:30AM. I was mostly asleepamd nodding from then till 2:30p. At one point I was running theough twisting tunnel made of multicolor blockcs

I was mostly asleepamd nodding from then till 2:30p. At one point I was running theough twisting tunnel made of multicolor blockcs[/QUOTE said:
hmm.. you make that sound like a very tempting combo...
<twitch>
mmm tunnels...

So I'm rolling pretty damn hard right now, and I just have to share this, and I didn't know where to put it but then I rememberd we had this thread. Perfect!

Ok, so today I chilled with my good friend and I probably had the best day I;ve had in a seriously long time. Smoked a blunt, got an 8th of some good weed and 3 E pills (Purple Bats; never seen 'em, but I'm flooored. Eye wiggles like crazy =D). Well first off, after we smoke the blunt I actually got the giggles. I couldn't believe it, I never get that anymore, but man I was so 'giddy'. Well, we went to a supermarketr so he can cash in bottles/cans for money, but we for some reason ended up buying 1 watermelon with that money. I don't know why we thought that was funny, but when we went into the line to pay all I could was laugh. I just sat there laughing at the fact that 2 very noticably stoned teenagers are buying a watermelon and laughing hysterically about it. We got out of there and went to get the E.

Alright so I won't give a synopsis of my whole night, but in summary me, my friend, and 3 girls (Very hawt ones at that;) ) just smoked bowl after bowl and bullshitted, ya know. So fast forward to after I drop my friend off. It was like 10:30 cause he had to be up early so I just popped my 3rd pill and started heading home, but ended up just cruising around for awhile. I went into a Meijer (it's a supermarket for those wondering) and I just went and got some sleeping aid tablets to help me sleep and got some mints. So this was probably the funniest thing that happened to me in awhile. I'm standing in line with my shit, there's people in front of me and people behind me and I had to fart pretty badly. I could feel it, and was almost certain it would be silent, but no, it was the opposite. It sounded like a trumpet, and even with all the noise going on around, people 3 aisles down heard it. Everyone was staring at me and all I could do was grin. A guy in the aisle next to me started chuckling, but I think he was drunk. Everyone else gave me weird looks or rolled their eyes.

Oh well, that was the highlight of my night. Shit, I didnt realize how much I wrote! Sorry people, but I;'m still rolling strong =D And good God man, it took me over 2 hours to right this; I've been calling all my friends talking them to death with my nonsense haha. Seems to happen alot when I roll.

Ok BL, I'm off to smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.