• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
took some ambien and 2mg clonazeoam on top of all I had earlier.

It seems that IV DOI is Similar to what I've heard iv/smoked dmt it like, at least at first. Completely immersive vissuals, ego-shedding/not knowingwhoorwt you atr Becomes more typical psychedelic amphetamnie.

If anyone elseihas Injested any of the DO* chems in unusual ways especially IV

im high and drunk.
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

T*D, i envy the size of you testicles.
I really wish i had the balls for something like that.

Cat Again said:
im high and drunk.
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

T*D, i envy the size of you testicles.
I really wish i had the balls for something like that.

Truthfully, I am not very well endowed..........

I did have lots of experience with the chem, incl. plugging, snorting, and smoking. Amd I think someone else did it first.

Snorted some E and parachuted some as well...smoked some weed earlier and have ahad a few beer. Quite the trip I am on right now. Shitty...have to be up in about 6 hours to meet the inlaws for breakfast. Not sure how that is going to go....

coming down from 3 bags of heroin IV and 4mg clonazepam..feelin pretty good.

Slept most of the day, went out last night, saw grandmaster flash - far too much blow, plus a couple of pills (mdma), spent the morning racking up and drinking, and just grabbed a bottle of sauv blanc to finish off the evening with.

Good times...

what goes up must come down..downed about 3 green alligators along with some bud to go with it. i am damn well blasted. anyone from the chicago area??

another morning is trying to start.it's starting to get light out but it will soon be pitch black. yesterday I got about 4 hours of sleep. then I smoked more tweek today. and later and more and at night and yeah. I also got a little bit of crack left. I got done taking a hit and it was so weird like all of sudden I started hearing all these voices and I was so close to passing out. it was crazy. I never felt that before. I'm just going to do more then pitch black sleep.

I took another 2.5mg of doi 3 hours ago. Unfortunately I forgot about college late this afternoon, startrts 5pm. I think I'll be down to weak +2 by then, hopefully +1/almost sober. Hope I am sober by the time I get in class

Edit:
It's actually sunday, nothing to worry about ---YAY---=D 8) Maybe i'll take more drugs, maybe i'll just try to sleep

Last edited:
Tis sunday is great benzo'and loads of weed and some heroi in a hour from now

It's been a speed, mushroom and alcohol fuelled last few days, typing is really slow, but I love the spelling. Just had 60mg of Temazepam to put me out for the night, well and truly. More pickinh if weather permitting After rain is the best time for the litle beauties to pop up and say hello:)

Synthetic THC (Nabilone) 9mg
Hash blades done past session: 14
Amount of hash blades (eyeballed) remaining left of 1/4: 60
Amount of Oil left in inhale after Hash: 3.5 grams of golden methyhydrate hippy crack (The crystals that grow on the upper lips of the container that grow during a hot air blow for evaporation).

Sometimes boys, its good just to get stoned and let the chemicals ease out.

The benzos didn't do what I wanted, too many thoughts just need to escape, although I have quite the frown on my face. Polished off the 0.3g of above average whizz which happened to be sitting around. Looks like another quiet night in- I my eyes worked better I could read heaps of shit I have, but the words are just too small. CTRL + -, I know, but not co-operative.

10mg ambien,1,5mg of xanax and 4 mg clos/
It shoud put me in a state of near sleep and spyx=chedelic visions

Lil' Grey Run

Tis' been 100+ standard drinks,
meth (insuff.), meth (smoked),
real good quality
(in fact I was suprised with the quality..)
MDMA, a fair amount of
(in fact, again, I was suprised with the quality...
I mean usually good, but these/it were/was excellent...
...hit 'n' miss I guess....
...good hits :)...)

bless'd 'erb,
more MDMA,
300mg codeine,
now
10mg alprazolam & 2 bottles of port.

For poise.
;)

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
10mg ambien,1,5mg of xanax and 4 mg clos/
It shoud put me in a state of near sleep and spyx=chedelic visions
Did not make me sleepy. In fact, I had plenty of energy. I decided to have another 1mg of DOI. For a while, I lay in bed with visuals and even physical feelings of having sex with a skeleton with lots of rainbow colors. I had an orgasm.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I lay in bed with visuals and even physical feelings of having sex with a skeleton with lots of rainbow colors. I had an orgasm.

Necrophiliac

Status
Not open for further replies.