• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!

I keep saying I'm going to stop, but oh well.

I've stopped the suboxone and wanted to see if after 80 hours there wasn't much blocking effect...maybe slightly lowered tolerance.

3 bags and some weed + resin....ahhhh, I have become comfortably numb.... :D

I'm experiencing a 2nd-plateau DXM experience, contemplating the nature of actually traversing the boundaries between souls...

2 beers plus 2 bowls = good time. It's simple math really.

Yeah, i am high and cracking open another beer and smoking another bowl :). I really like drinking Red Hook IPA when i am smoking weed. Great stuff

Oh my god today has been soo great. Got my rolls and found some good H. Ive been doing H all day and when I finally came down I ate 2 pink crucifix's. Very very good, im loving this. They are supposed to contain 75mg mdma and no amphetamine cuts. Havent rolled in like 2 months now so its good to roll again. :):):):):) IM rolling again tommorrow night too and doing smack again tommorrow haha.

Man its some good H too, off tan/white color. Prices arent all that great tho, 1 bag for $25 or buy 3 bags and get one free.
Man these rolls are nice. They only contain mdma really and im pretty floored by them ;p.

Im keeping my limits. Its just that none of this came around til now so Ima have some fun with it now cuz it wont be here for long prolly ;p

oh dude yesterday night it all worked out and I'm tweaked out of my mind and I have a lot left and we spent $100 then $100 then $150 and yeah it's great. I was ballin. now I got props. yep yep "dude mann I hope you know I made you $350 you betta recongize fool"

9 poppies, 2mg clonazepam, 1.5mg xanax, 5mg ambien, 1.8 neurontin, 225mg amitriptyline, 200mg provigil, and some coffee.

amitriptyline is only useful as a sleep aid or antidepressant by itself, no fun at all. When mixed with opiates and beznos it makes the high even better. Can be a little too sedating with too much.

I am physically and mentally extremely comfortable, some rushes of warmth, through the body and a nice opiate+benzo glowing mental warmth and calmness %)

Bliss and just the right amount of sedation sedation :|

Starting to nod, should have a really good nod soon.

I've had countless Frangelico's, Black Russians and beers last night, not to mention the bottle of breakfast wine at 930am, the K @ 630am, the two cones about 15 min ago, and the cone I am currently smoking. But for some unknown reason, I have been staring at the computer screen with nothing but my desktop for the past 25 minutes.

Must be a reaction to something.....

pretty zooted on this homemade hash , vaporizing it , some actually came out as a really potent oil ..

Been on hydromorphone the past two days, just snorted 10mg, going to lay down in a bit.

me n my boy ez EMAN are drunk...that is fair to say... chillin holdin it down in the mean streets of chi-town.. lookin for some drugs...preferabbly e to tha x sea...lol...im fucked up... pce hit me up u chi town balas

..sooo drunk rollz..if not the universe collapse on itselft..and it takes a minute to collapse on bluelight bc bluelight has bread..orange juiice

lots of meth, a little bit lots of alcohol. I'm so fucked. it's day 3 I think time for more meth.

Jimity said:
I've had countless Frangelico's, Black Russians and beers last night, not to mention the bottle of breakfast wine at 930am, the K @ 630am, the two cones about 15 min ago, and the cone I am currently smoking. But for some unknown reason, I have been staring at the computer screen with nothing but my desktop for the past 25 minutes.

Must be a reaction to something.....

I do that all the dam time

High on ambien, xanax, and clonazepam. Al some neurontin and amitryptylene wihich is supposed to make trips stronger if you use for an extendeded perereopiod.

I IV'd 2mg doi and that was amazing, pure bliss. Probably not a good idea though.But My Body felt, and still does feel fine. And my mind is on fire/superpseed thoughts

Now down to a typical trip. Ate some more benzos and about to eat 10 big pods

Last edited:
this new weed i got is BOMB.
oh man.
like im just, so, high.
my eyes are bleeding (not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.