• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smoked a bowl, downed a 40oz Miller Lite, and took 1mg of clonazepam. I'm beyond fucked up and I'm bout to head out.

I took 10 mg of valium about half an hour to an hour ago and smoked a bowl. Just took another 10mg and i think i feel the first one taking effect. Now if i can find some ibuprofen (i'm aching from going to a 3day concert where i moshed and camped on hard ground, both of which didn't help my muscles relax... ie i hurt. I think i will walk down to the grocery and buy some ibuprofen (need a new bottle anyways)... then i'll smoke another bowl. I also have one more valium tablet, but considering i have class at 9am tomorrow morning, if i take it, it should be in the next hour or so (right? this is the first time i've used valium)

hah, first time on valium... all i can say is have fun :)

Smoked a J to "help" me sleep. I would have sworn i rolled a thin one but the jungle of stoner thought tells me otherwise back to what i was saying...more so of trying to doze of, i can lay awake for 2-3 hours and get no where.. Been doing it for about 2 weeks now and the sleeping has improved slightly, I feel more floored in the morning though, more usual but that subsides pretty much in the same time regime as would norm.

It's also actually cleared up alot of thoughts, i actually had a long bout of self realisation and pin pointed the earliest memory of when everything went wrong, the major things i have covered up in my life, and it goes back to about 4 years of age. Which was sad but got over it. I've done a bit of writing/poetry which has been nagging to get out

Norco, Klonopin, Soma :)

So me and my girl happen to come across the 10/325 norco's, .5mg kpins, and the regular 325mg or 350 somas...

we were going for the heroin high....

she took 1mg kpin then about an hour 20 mg hydrocodone, then 4 or so soma's and topped it off with a beer

i had 3 somas and 2 flexeral(sp) , i chugged a beer and smoked...

it is now 1 hour and 50 mins later and we are feeeeling nice.....

earlier in the day we were on 108 mgs of ritalin (concerta) during the day...

back to bed

, good times good times, is there a new england area section?
my girl just said she wants to melt into the bed.
i miss those days,

Ah jak... I'll be joining you in Norco paradise.

I got my usual 10/325 Norcos and took five of them as well as a glass of grapefruit juice, 1mg of xanax, and a tylenol pm two hours ago. However, I dosed on a full stomach and even threw up while I was swallowing the pills (I'm usually disgusted by the taste of pills so that happens a lot but I caught the vomit and gulped it back down :(). Anyways, it's taken a while for me to feel everything but I'm doin' quite alright. However I think things would be a lot better without the xanax... it really changes things and not for the better. Oh well... considering taking a bath or shower.

Peace

like 30mgs of methadose, and some nyquil to help me sleep. my tolerance is getting high for the methadone. but, its all good my girl is gonna wake me up in the a.m. after she gets back from the doctors with a script of goodies! YAY!

High on poppies 75mg diphentydramine, and plugged 2mg clonazepam. About to put on some music and drift off to sleep.

It seems the clonazepam is stronger plugged, but could just be case I was tired.

wastedwalrus said:
Ah jak... I'll be joining you in Norco paradise.

I got my usual 10/325 Norcos and took five of them as well as a glass of grapefruit juice, 1mg of xanax, and a tylenol pm two hours ago. However, I dosed on a full stomach and even threw up while I was swallowing the pills (I'm usually disgusted by the taste of pills so that happens a lot but I caught the vomit and gulped it back down :(). Anyways, it's taken a while for me to feel everything but I'm doin' quite alright. However I think things would be a lot better without the xanax... it really changes things and not for the better. Oh well... considering taking a bath or shower.

Peace

Haha I did that the other day, not thow up, but I gagged/ coughed and my mouth full of pills ended up sliding down the wall.... it wasnt pretty

I Just finished the last of my hydro and 3mg of Clonazapam, such a sad yet wonderfull mood im in lol...

its probably for the the best tho, I dont want the tollerence monster to destroy this beautifull drug.

texastoker said:
ah man nothing like hitting 4:20 with a nice jay in tha morning!
Peace

wish I could have a hit of that joint stoker, would go down soooooo well right now

Last edited:
aphexia said:
Haha I did that the other day, not thow up, but I gagged/ coughed and my mouth full of pills ended up sliding down the wall.... it wasnt pretty

I Just finished the last of my hydro and 3mg of Clonazapam, such a sad yet wonderfull mood im in lol...

its probably for the the best tho, I dont want the tollerence monster to destroy this beautifull drug.

wish I could have a hit of that joint stoker, would go down soooooo well right now

Hehe, the biggest mistake I've made in the past was trying to swallow all of the pills at once. Needless to say, it didn't work out as I had hoped it would. :p

I've been licking out the tasty residue from a 5mg Duragestic Fentanyl patch that recently fell off my back.
And might I add, Im drooling.

wastedwalrus said:
Hehe, the biggest mistake I've made in the past was trying to swallow all of the pills at once. Needless to say, it didn't work out as I had hoped it would. :p

actually thats what I was trying to dol lol, I can usually pull it off but its been 1 by 1 since then :|

the worst part about it was I had a klonotryl (spelling) in there as well which is an fast disolving 2mg bannana flavoured clonazapam, so it ended up a sludge I had to lick off the wall

made me fucking cak myself laughing tho

My first time ever on morphine and the first time Ive ever used a needle and Im feeling just wonderful right now, I also ate a loracet 10, smoked a blunt and just got finished making love to my girl.

Now Im gonna eat a sandwich and put on some chill music and nod the fuck out.

Life couldnt get any better at the moment. Not meaning to brag or anything just thought Id share my happiness.

So baked right nowwwww, i bought 5 g of some real nice shit, trust meh it works wonders!'
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

yesterday uh one e and uh beer. today I'm doing the other e. then hopefully later it's all meth.

^Damn ryan i actually outid you last night man.

Comin down from the g of shit me and my friend split. We killed 2 1.75s of admiral nelson (1 before dope, 1 after). Haven't done it in like 6 months but its all good the guy practically gave it to us for 10$. Constant pot smoking as well. faaadddeeed.

What was supposed to be a quiet night ended up with me smashing a gram of blow, and a shitload of booze.

Its midday and I just walked in the door. I would give my firstborn for some weed right now.

Crashing in a biiiiig way.

Status
Not open for further replies.