• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 bags of poland springs...for those in the know-holy fucking jersey...

1 80 oxy purdue split over the course of the day (I started this party early since I temp stopped subuxone yesterday + some hours in prep for this)

2 dexies at 4 pm, got out of my new job early (been a few late nights during my first couple weeks) and 2 more at 8 pm...got a 12 pack in the fridge, 3 movies I've been waiting to see, and 2 stamps of "subway" to cap the night off... Woohoo, early preps for memorial day weekend...soberness for the past few weeks has been boring but necessary-i embraced the coherency, and enjoyed the saved dough. Monday is gonna suck, but until then...

Too high high, hush hush, who am - (or some variation of kangaroo's 1980s one hit wonder song)

Wham!

Hope all blers are doing well...
Swybs

Lots of booze, some weed and a few nice nice yokes.

yokes= ecstacy tabs. got 9 for £20. Not 1 left now..

the pills just started to kick in, and the trance is bumpin on the stereo. What a shitty friday...no wonder I'm poppin pills and drinkin.
My balance is fucked right now, can't stand for shit, let alone walk.
Fucking fuck fuck, the death of this town is nigh, may the rest of the world bring it nothing but the progressive destruction it so rightly deserves....

Damn these pills feel great! I haven't used this shit in awhile, its a wonder I saved so many:) Will report back possibly once I smoke a few more bowls

dabb said:
Brokethrough on N-N-DMT for the first time. =D =D =D =D

Was reading today 'D.M Turner's' Essential Psychedelic Guide today and it talks about DMT's link to water spirit. I noticed earlier on non breakthrough dose before i had read about the link that i was euphoric in the bathroom near water but as soon as i moved away my euphoria disappeared so i when i read about the link i thought there must be something to it. So i ran tap while smoking in the bathroom and breakthrough, a totally euphoric experience with no fear or anxiety what-so-ever. If DMT is linked to the water spirit it would make sense that DMT is the most powerful psychedelic i mean we are 60% water, and being 60% water i think if the water spirit exists then it must already be a part of us and us a part of it so it would make sense it would be so friendly and protecting of us when journey to the spirit realm with DMT.

Congratulations man, I hope you learned something from your experience.... I dont have the stones to try that stuff heh heh

I just had a nice hot shower and a bunch of hydro and klonopin, feeling great, I hope my mates come over like they said they would, I love talking to people faded as hell when they dont have a clue =D

*edit* Just had a ciggarette, Im not a smoker but damn that went down well : )

listenening to rodrigo y gabriella god these two are master at guitar neunce (spelling?)

Last edited:
ive... taken a pill... not sure of what it is... im seeing........ things.... and feeling oddly.... not like a normal pill....

kinda acid like, but not as shiny, acid exhusted... too tired to spell..

it feels acid.. but not...

if anyone can help, was a blue chevrolette.. ???? anyone..

IM FUCKED!

Thank you.. we are quite confused... im.. all giggly.. everything is grand...

but my thumb feels like rubber.

I don't usually take advantage of people under the influence but....wanna show us? ;) ;)

after a week of sobriety yesterday brought a munched 80mg generic OC, followed by some super grand yayo followed by 3 bowls of black tar and a valium and a weed brownie and 3 beers.

currently enjoying 1mg of xanax and 2 bowls of the tar. de-lish-e-oso. but i'd kill for a cig.

hope everybody else is on a good one!

yeah im lovin my crown royal since I have a probation piss test next wednesdya.

the grain don't hit your brain..the chemicals does.

all night i;ve been snortin..your age and whe're you from..it's just not important..

I just took a mg of Clonazepam, about to hit another half.

Time to walk the lonely streets of Toronto and take it all in.

Wishing I had some Heroin though.

600mg Codeine, 400mg about 6 o clock then another 200 about 9:30 10
i feel goooood, i hate that i cant nod when i want to though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.