• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
weell im jus t done mushrioomz and a couple loritbs awhile ago lik befor i ate that sandwitch u
and i also took a little smoked a bo]wl of yucky swag i \
feel lik my hed is going to blow
orth wisconSIN BLOWS CANT WAT TO GO TO MILWAUKEE LO CLL

MIWAUKEE cheklissssst
1 heron

popt

pot
crack
contttin
oxy
pot

and coc polwder
ohw and meewt my newe fnRI3ED DEVLMAN ON THISHERE= BL. OK NOW

BUY GUYS S
SO RRY

just drinkin... not even soooo high... but i figured id make my presence known =D

i need some luvin bluelight style

IM 180mg k + 35mg snort, what I need according to erowid body weight for k-hole. goodbye real world. I'm almost gone, gotta get in bed

^thats a fucking huge dose of K
dam that would knock my ass out in a second

im stoned eating beef jerky

Probably one of the last times I'll be on H for a while with a capital Hopefully. Blew quite a bit and am saving one for when I'm about to watch 24.

Vaping up some bud now, going to enjoy the night.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and put myself through WD's so I can sublingually have a suboxone Saturday.

Im so stooooooned right now sitting at work, taking calls fixing peoples Internet/Dsl service. Telling customers that there computer sucks, in a nice way.

ITS 2006 PEOPLE! WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO USE WINDOWS 98!!

Didnt quite get to khole, kinda like a strong 3rd patkreau dxm trip, not quite as weird and no side effects. I guess it will take even more, I am really fat and krtamine dose seems dependent on body weight just musch as dxm, maybe more.
It's a hell of a lot og fun even thouhg I didnot get the kh-ole. Im also high on poppies and neurinotin

I might have to up dose to 225mg im, for k-hole. But nit until saturday night ot sunday, or next weekend/.

Ketanine is great =D

Wish I had some pcp and tiletamine

hey guys

i just got back from bob weir and ratdog, great show. i am so baked. going to bed now.

stoned,drunk andon 25 mgof hydrocodone :) i have very low opiate tolerance and have been drinkin nicely and im FUCKED up and loving it! bout to smoke a 4:20 bowl

Im sitting here at work blazed as hell....just smoked some herb with my buddy out in the parking lot. Time to not pay attention!:D

st. patrick's day pregame...140 mg of oxycontin orally, 20 mg desoxyn, 10 mg time relase adderall.....day is just beginning and my friend's wife had her first baby (first of our friends to have a baby)...

long day/night ahead...

swybs

Well, I tried plugging a little under 20mg's of oxy (the last of my once extensive supply) but lost a little bit due to the syringe I used. So I've taken 3mg's of xanax and some promethazene (can sometimes boost opiates). I don't know... trying to make the best out of the last 20mg's. I'm wondering if taking a little adderall would be interesting and safe. Any one have some advice?

hhhmmm i'm high 8mg clonazepam weed smoked heroin. nodding in and out , i was just out for 3 hours pffff but i;m still nice and high :)

i hope everyboby is having a good night!!!

make that 16mg clonazepam the pills are 2mg , thats why i;m so fucked up i geuss

oh yeah and 3 soma's forgot about hem

Last edited:
4mg cloanzepam and I haven't used in a while. I'm tired, and I'm getting sleep so I can do some T3's tommorow.

Carl Landrover said:
Tomorrow I'm going to try and put myself through WD's so I can sublingually have a suboxone Saturday.

Shit, that's hard. I cracked in the middle of the day and did a tiny bit, just to get me by. Then later on, I was just laying in bed slowly feeling the WD's coming through. I didn't get that bad, but I just got tired of letting it effect me when I had the cure in my possession. If I'm going to be committed to this, I should get rid of everything so I can't just end it whenever.

Oh well. I must say to go from a crappy feeling to a high feeling does feel incredibly good. Even better than just going from 'normal' to real high. It was like I was a -2 and now I'm a 7, so I actually went up by 9, that is if I were to attempt to quantify my high.

10mg of xanax and 17 beers... I;m feelin pretty fuked uop... I havea high tolereance to downers so don;t worry....

Had some of the best times, I'll never remember... ALCOHOL (And xanax lol) - Brad Paisley

just took 2 more xana =x bars,,, I just need to watch something funny snd i wikll be happy :) even though ai already am

JUST NOTGICED... This is my 420th post... 420 - CANT WAIT

Status
Not open for further replies.